Kadowaki Kanako (Kanakichi) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'NMB48 Graduated Members' started by Naomi, Dec 7, 2010.

1. asudja

asudja Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyazawasae
    wow... quite a strong lineup for a coupling song...

hopefully my NMB oshi is still in the senbatsu.. if she's not.. and she's not in the coupling either..
    consider her career has ended..

btw, u watch today's streamed concert??
    during NMB's performance, there are lots of kanakichi!! doki doki suru ne~ :inlove:

2. anakdekan

anakdekan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Angelina Christy
    Twitter:
    anakdekan
    Yes and i'm very very glad, in fact all my oshis get an exposure everytime they perform, i think this is the best budokan concert ever (for me personally)

3. asudja

asudja Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyazawasae
    ^ ahh lucky u then..

it's the opposite for me..

moeno got quite lots of them.. the only one that have decent exposure last night..
    saechan have minimal
    kuumin graduated
    rikanyan also have minimal

thank god kanakichi have quite amount of airtime.. [rock]

4. satchan

satchan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kadowakikanako
    Twitter:
    tsurisaturday
    Guess what? [shock] :)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Finally! [party]

New Gachi de Tsurimasu! as well.
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RMfyGLRGCDM[/yt]

Honestly, this episode might be the worst one. :( Fortunately, it being a poor episode isn't on our lovely heroines. [hehe]

5. asudja

asudja Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyazawasae
    her "Appeal Comment" for the next sousenkyo had been uploaded!!

she really show her love of fishing side.. pink dress.. Kawaiiiiiiiiiii~~

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_FpSq-ucyk[/yt]

she almost slipped after the "gachi gachi" [hehe]

6. anakdekan

anakdekan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Angelina Christy
    Twitter:
    anakdekan
    ^
    athough i can't understand but i'm laughing when she pull up the fishing pole

Btw the way on the Tokyo Dome revival concert she will perform "Seishun Girls " and "Dareka no Tame ni" setlist with her team N teammate on 17th and 18th May (two days in a row i hope she doesn't get exhausted)

7. netmand

netmand Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Sign reads, "shoubu" [勝負]... guess she's fishing for "victory". I'm a little confused because dictionary actually says victory or defeat. shouri [勝利] would have been more definitive for me.

8. satchan

satchan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kadowakikanako
    Twitter:
    tsurisaturday
    Shoubu is more to do with a match or a game. "Victory or defeat" is pretty literal, but it's used to refer to games or matches in a competition setting. I can't say what she's using it for in the context as my listening skills are really bad, but I don't believe she mispoke or misused her words. :)

She's been on the lake the past couple of days filming for Big Fishing. The episode will air on May 23rd. And next week seems to be her Geinin!! 2 appearance judging on the preview. :inlove:

And on a more personal level, Family Mart had some really nice limited edition (giant) muffler towels back in March, and finally, they shipped out. [clap] I can't wait to get it and...if I'm lucky...like really lucky...I'll get a signed card... :cute: I want such a centerpiece for my Kanakichi collection, but I'm not expecting to get such luck on my side. :^^;:

9. Sakana Kun

Sakana Kun Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    akimotomanatsu
    Secretly a kanakichi fan here =p yesterday was her 300th theater performance!! Congrats girl!! Really hope she can get into senbatsu this year!

10. satchan

satchan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kadowakikanako
    Twitter:
    tsurisaturday
    The latest episode of Gachi de Tsurimasu! is just kind of...perfect, I guess. Her elation here is in rare form and it kind of feels like it's really been a good few weeks for Kanakichi just about everywhere. She's been very entertaining and cute in everything she's done lately, it seems, but I might be a little biased, heh.

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MgWe8zfGJPU[/yt]

There was a really nice blog post recently about how she loves the sea and wanted to be around it and it just really stood out to me for some reason, so I thought I'd share it in particular. She's currently taking a boat license exam on NMB to Manabu-kun (joined by Haru last week on a yacht) after hiking up a mountain the previous three weeks (with Haru :D (and Riichan and Keicchi)).

She also got to see a panda in person for the first time yesterday (with Haru :p ) at Adventure World, which is pretty big since she's the panda on "Ame no Doubutsuen" and also likens herself to one. It just sounds like she's having a lot of fun (her words, not just mine :lol: ). It's really makes me very happy to be a Kanakichi oshi seeing her this vibrant and joyful lately. It makes me feel like I'm supporting the right girl, which is of course the best feeling in idol fandom. :)

11. Smilodon

Smilodon Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka
    I don't know much about her fishing program but I think she might get to appear with Master All-Kyojin (who also has a fishing program) if she gets her boating license, so I hope she does get it and opens new doors for herself as well.

12. satchan

satchan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kadowakikanako
    Twitter:
    tsurisaturday
    She's actually appeared with him on a couple of episodes of Big Fishing as well as Eetoko (she lost a fishing competition with him in one of them hah). But I can't see constant fishing show appearances with Master All-Kyojin being anything but a positive for Kanakichi, so I hope she can pass the test. :)

At the very least, it's nice that she's found a direction to go in as an idol and as a personality that's unique from just about every other idol not named Kato Rumi.

13. Smilodon

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka
    Oh, so she has appeared with Master All-Kyojin. That's wonderful for her :) Yep, Kanakichi definitely still hasn't lost work despite being removed from senbatsu. She's being kept busy and she definitely has quite a few variety show appearances. She's learning the ropes of variety shows really well. (More than others, I could even say. She's probably behind Ainyan in terms of mainstream variety work. Quiz shows, news programs, locations, gourmet reports, she's done it all)

14. kunit38

kunit38 Kenkyuusei

have started watching more and more nmb stuff recently and saw her in the nhk premium live at the ameblo studio with ripopo and milky and she was really cute and pretty good at mc'ing for her age
    definitely becoming more interested in her and looking forward to finding about more about her
    just thought i'd say hi to all the other kanakichi fans haha

15. satchan

satchan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kadowakikanako
    Twitter:
    tsurisaturday
    Very glad to hear that, kunit! :) She was really charming on the Premium Broadcast. And you're right. She is very good at MCing. You'll often see her taking the MC lead on challenges or things of the sort or in smaller settings. I'm excited to see more of that from her moving forward. I hope you have fun learning more about her, feel free to share any findings or ask any questions.

Stuff happening front, she passed her boat licence exam on Manabu-kun. The written exam proved a little tricky, but congratulations to Kanakichi Senchou! [party] She wants to have boat tours now, and I want to figure out a way to get on one of them, haha. [hehe]

16. anakdekan

anakdekan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Angelina Christy
    Twitter:
    anakdekan
    Soo Happy that our Kanakichi finally choosen as the Senbatsu for NMB 8th Single,she'll be busy right now hopefully she won't forget to update her gugutasu during her work

17. asudja

asudja Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyazawasae
    ah yes!!

she just enter senbatsu again in place of shimarena..
    it's like, she's the borderline senbatsu atm.. hopefully she could gain more fans.. :inlove:

18. satchan

satchan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kadowakikanako
    Twitter:
    tsurisaturday
    I'm very happy Kanakichi was able to make it back into the senbatsu. [party] It's great to know that she's able to get over what is a very difficult hurdle to overcome in returning and has proven to be a difficult girl for management to overlook. I don't know what that means moving forward with girls like Nagisa inching closer to the senbatsu, but I know she'll at least be one of the last names in the running (giving her at least the chance to be a prominent fill-in piece).

And while she may not be one of the more popular members in Team N, she is still one of the more popular members overall, so she's holding strong against her kouhai and I'm very proud of her and happy for her to return to the senbatsu, knowing it's such a big deal for her. :) I don't want to see her crying again like she was in the "Sayanee" clip from the Bokura no Eureka senbatsu announcement.

I also wouldn't worry about her not updating things. She became the blog queen as a senbatsu member, and she seemed to have more prominent work the past few months outside of the senbatsu than she did in it. :p

19. Smilodon

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka
    I had my doubts initially about her being in senbatsu over Shimarena but after I saw her in the Kayou Kyoku performance, I can definitely say she belongs there.

20. shamurai48

shamurai48 Member

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    I am suuuuuper happy that she is back to where she belong, if you watch Team-N LODs you will understand why I like her so much, she is doing everything in that stage singing dancing MC leading, too bad that doesn't reflect on the fans, she needs more love