[GENERAL] THE NMB48 thread!

Discussion in 'General NMB48 Discussion' started by Mr Waffle, Dec 7, 2010.

1. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    I will write letters expressing my displeasure.

2. firetrucks

firetrucks Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    Oh good lord, I come back to work and see this. Yes, I kind of saw this coming and I'm taking my chances. Thanks for letting me know!

3. Smilodon

Smilodon Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka
    Congrats on winning N stages firetrucks! N stages are so rare and in demand, and to get to see one of the final performances of the current N is incredible. Goodness, you are a lucky fan! I hope it's a great experience and hope to hear how it went!

SSA tonight! I was really looking forward to SSA before the shuffle, and though the shuffle knocked the wind out of our sails for a little bit, there are better things ahead than the things that we leave behind. It was a helluva 3 years that NMB has provided thus far, and I can only hope they will continue to deliver the thrills, laughs, and performances that made the group so enticing to begin with.

To get us a bit hyped up, here's a little throwback to our last visit to SSA.

if the video does not show watch the video here

GO, GO, GO, GO!

4. patapataful

patapataful Upcoming Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    patapataful
    ^ OMG yes I'm thrilled for todays concert too.:omfg:

I hope for nice shuffle unit performances[hehe]

5. jeauexe

jeauexe Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kinoshitamomoka
    Twitter:
    jeauexe
    I'm so excited for tonight. Anyone else want to see N3 shuffles?

6. wotarubsakb

wotarubsakb Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Twitter:
    lepetitechiot
    bleh. So as expected, new stage revivals. Why did they even announce new stages so early...And at least do stages that aren't revived to death! Like A6 or H2!
    But at least I finally get to see Team M performing something other than Idol no Yoake

7. jeauexe

jeauexe Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kinoshitamomoka
    Twitter:
    jeauexe
    Oh god, shoot me. Did M have to perform K6, which is overdone to death and not even a good stage? K6 was the one stage I was hoping they wouldn't do and...this happens...

I don't remember what half the songs sound like and Seifuku Resistance is actually the only good unit. I would've preferred them sticking to Idol no Yoake that's how much I utterly dislike K6 as a stage.

Saka Agari I like a lot more though. I wonder who is going to tackle Mushi no Ballad?

8. Gingerninja

Gingerninja Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kondorina
    Yeah I can't say I'm impressed with the stage choices, but at least N are keeping Koko tenshi

9. cubozoa

cubozoa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    Twitter:
    Cubozoa48
    Umechan could pull it off I can't think of anyone else tbh. Maybe Emichi could try it.

But I agree not pleased with K6 for M, A6 or B5 would have been more fitting.

10. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    Maachun and Ripopo doing a parody of Omoide Hotondo was incredibl. eWassupposed to be serious but I was lmao.

11. sekainoowari

sekainoowari Kenkyuusei

I'm fine with K6 for M *A*
    I think Momoka in Kiseki and Renapyon in Gyakuten would be the best omg ♥

But I don't like K5 D: the units are ok but there's not even one teamsong i really love ;_; (K6s Kanoujo AND UHHO are dsfushg omg ♥)
    and yeah i really hoped for Himawari2 too because I've never seen it :/ or maybe A6 or A5?

aaaaand
    I hope Keila will be in Onew because dshafis ♥

12. cubozoa

cubozoa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    Twitter:
    Cubozoa48
    ONEW gets a completely new lineup with all three original girls being shuffled out of team N.

I guess Keira and Yuuri are 'safe' predictions I wonder who'll be the 3rd person and whose gonna be the center of it. ^^

13. firetrucks

firetrucks Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    Smilodon: Yeah, I'll be sure to report it. I hope I win Maachun's seitansai too, NMB pls be kind. :cold: :awesome:

I'm a bit torn but curious about today's performance and setlist. Yukirin in Zipper interests me, but the new teams performing makes me feel like a bit saddened. I fell off my chair with Omoide no Hotondo though :lol:. In NMB, you don't need sad shit, only comedy! And wow, Maachun in Dazai Osamu wo Yonda ka...<3<3<3<3<3

About the new stages...they could have gotten better. They could have gotten stages that aren't revived to death, maybe A5 or H2 or something. Hell, an SDN stage for BII! :lol: But yeah, quite disappointed about this part. I hope there's a DVD/BD release of this soon.

14. joooooooooe

joooooooooe Member Retired Staff

Twitter:
    OsakaJooooooooe
    I think Umeda, Kanakichi, and Haru are locks for End Roll because they did it before. I also think Milky is a lock for Dakishimeraretara.

I would like to see Emichi do Mushi no Ballad, but I wouldn't be surprised if they give it to Nagichan because of favoritism.

I don't really know any other songs so it'll be up to them to see if they can pull it off.

Very mixed opinion on keeping N3...
    Seems terrible for Uuka. And wtf are they gonna do with Nandomo Nerae? That makes no sense at all with the current members.

15. sakurazaki

sakurazaki Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    ec_delacroix
    I hope Kokoten DVD will use the original line up instead of the new N.

16. tonylow

tonylow Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    GM5

17. marnchor

marnchor Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyazawasae
    Umechan my bet

18. Snowman81

Snowman81 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Twitter:
    xSnowman81
    I really like K6 and think M will make it work, but it has been done to death.

I was secretly hoping BII would get to do B5 so we can get a real BII Oshi done.

19. joooooooooe

joooooooooe Member Retired Staff

Twitter:
    OsakaJooooooooe
    We are gonna get a real BⅡ Oshi with current BⅡ in the next performance. The video that we saw was supposed to be a "Hint" as to what they're going to do next.

When I think about it, Saka Agari looks really good for Konomin if she gets Dakishimeraretara or End Roll. Konomiiiiiiiiiiiin

As I watch more concert DVDs, I really like songs without Milky center. Her dancing is really good, but her voice just... I don't know, it doesn't have any gravity. Like she sings without using her chest. With that said Renai Higai Todoke is an awesome song, and is a song that I'd like to see more of since instead of EVERYONE SING NOW they do the right thing and only have a few people sing at once. One of Yuppi's better singing performances, despite Kono Sekai. Plus Nana's voice really shines in it.

Also I love how they kept pairing up Momoka with Akarin even for Namekuji Heart, especially considering the Shin Domoto Kyodai revelation.

20. tonylow

tonylow Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka

From SSA concert