Matsumura Sayuri (Sayurin) / 1st Gen

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 Graduated Members' started by ~~kumako~~, Feb 20, 2012.

1. garnetjester

garnetjester Member

Yeah, I panicked for a bit there, but it's pretty implausible that anything she's saying in that apology is true :eek: She should've gone with something more believable than "I met this rando on the street and we totes talked about detective conan, even though I don't even know his name" I mean, that excuse is too much. (reminds me of Matsuura Aya's "I stayed at his house playing PlayStation games all night, and nothing else happened" or whatever)

2. Shoka

Shoka Kenkyuusei

Sayuringo after the radio show!

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  3. Under The Ribbon

Under The Ribbon Member

I really don't think they'll force her to leave, but I do hope they at least take her out of senbatsu for the next song.

Actually, I'm expecting several senbatsu shake-ups to come, if only to distract people from this mess. I can actually see my oshi centering the next song...

4. hinatan

hinatan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kawagohina
    Poor Sayurin :( ever since Nanase/Maimai rose up in the group she began to decline..I believe that pressured her to do what she did. Magazines & promotions were out of her control at that point, the only person that could make a change is being in close contact of someone of higher power. This guy is definitely not her type, and it's obvious what he's doing. We don't know if she knew he was married or not, but the thing is he was the one that should have steer cleared of a relationship for his wife and kids best benefit. In a way, he is definitely taking advantage of her. Her story is obviously fabricated with all of the stone cold evidence we have, but to pinpoint all of the blame on her is ridiculous when it's both of their faults.

i'm not a fan of Sayurin from the beginning up until now because I don't like her burikko chara, but I still don't want her to graduated. She used to be one of the three pillars that helped shape up Nogizaka to be where they're at in terms of popularity, so it would devastating if she leaves. However, my biggest concern is would have to be the adultry staining the group's image. It might hinder the amount of CM offerings, promotional deals, but nevertheless I'd rather have her stay then go.

overall, this scandal is too big to be ignored, so a demotion is highly probable.

5. garnetjester

garnetjester Member

Hey, don't go saying things about Namba! It's all for the entertainment value to become a better Geinin :awesome:

Real talk though, Milky was allegedly dating a guy her own age, or a wota if you're talking about the first rumor, still, nothing as scandalous as Sayuringo's current position, where she is seen as a homewrecker by some people and others are even going as far as accusing her of sleeping with the guy to get photoshoots, which is super terrible.

6. bustergol

bustergol Kenkyuusei

@Krusha there is no need to be angry, @fatrain is just indirectly try to defend his oshi(not talking about sayuri). lol

7. Krusha

Krusha Kenkyuusei

bustergol,
    I have no idea why you're saying "there's no need to be angry", as I haven't been angry for a second with regards to any of my posts here. Perhaps it's because I haven't used a handful of different emoticons? I am merely participating in a discussion, offering my take on the subject, that's all really.

You should instead look at some of the other posters that have even gone so far as to say they now hate Matsumura Sayuri, which is a bit much.

8. SUPER☆LeMON

SUPER☆LeMON Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    higuchihina
    The translation everyone is going by is somewhat faulty. She doesn't mention only meeting him once. She does say she got nanpa'd by him the first time though, when he took her out to eat, and then -the day the kiss photos were taken- i.e. a separate day, she got really drunk.
    Not a very believable story, but not as inconsistent as some would like to make it.

Rather than send her down to Unders as some suggest, I think benching her one single would be adequate. I'd even prefer her back row senbatsu than Unders to be honest. They are working hard to ensure that being part of Unders shouldn't be counted as some kind of punishment and are gaining ground on their own within the fan base.

Personally I don't like her any less, but it'd be a nice gesture to see her start from scratch again to regain the majority's trust once more.

• Like Like x 1
  9. bustergol

bustergol Kenkyuusei

i has saw the radio translation,
    she said at first she just have mind-sharing with him cuz have alot a problem,
    i mean you have your fans who always willing to help and if your problem was private you have other nogi member to share everything, i just dont understand why she pick that super unattractive guy to share her mind???

still doing everything in the group isnt "start from scratch" at all, the only girl who "start from scratch" i knew was only kikuchi ayaka, she was the real warrior compare to any of this pampered scandal girls.

Last edited: Oct 9, 2014
  10. SugarYumYum

SugarYumYum Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    I'll wait to comment on her story when we get Dante's translation but can't say I'm finding her too believable.

I'm not normally one to press the issue of punishment (it's mgmt rule so they'll handle it however they feel), but as I can't help but feel really disappointed that she put herself and the group at risk like this so I do hope there is some form of punishment if not a dismissal. I'd rather she be left out of the next single (or next few singles) altogether but I imagine the higher ups might want to test how much this incident has an impact on her HS results in the long term. She should definitely lose her Hachifukujin and possibly senbatsu spot for a while. Misa has yet to enter Hachifukujin, Myumyu, Kazumin or Hoshimina could return, and there's plenty of second gen waiting for their senbatsu shot so it's not like there's a lack of more deserving choices.

11. sdn48oshi

sdn48oshi Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    tanoyuka
    Oh my god I am actually dying at her excuse. It's not believable but it doesn't really matter tbh, people who already thought she was guilty will still think that and those who are giving her the benefit of the doubt will continue.
    Like, I don't really care if she was dating anyone, but yeah if he's married that's not cool. But if she didn't know he was married then that's not cool on his part. Typically you would know if the person you were dating was married if they had to leave at a certain time or had mysterious obligations. But I guess as an idol she was busy too, and he probably never spent the night because of fear of getting caught by his wife and he couldn't bring her home since she would find out he was married. Well, that is if she really didn't know he was married.
    Not to mention the possibility she was sleeping with him to get more media exposure through his power, that's what could ruin not only her, but her entire group's reputation if it's true.

12. Dante

Dante Member

Twitter:
    CurlyUdon
    Due to timezone differences, we still haven't finished subbing it yet. But there are already a handful of better translations being released. Though we'll still try to finish ours as soon as possible.

Here are some accurate translations of the whole talk:
    http://entropiccu.tumblr.com/post/99507474885/matsumura-sayuris-full-apology-plus-ikoma-rinas
    Credits to entropiccu

http://nogizakatte.tumblr.com/post/99539112054/translation-of-matsumuras-apology-on-reccomen
    Credits to Nogizakatte

Please do read it before posting your reactions and etc. Thanks!

EDIT: It might not change anything for you, but at least you'll be basing your opinion on what was really said.

EDIT [2]: We've decided not to continue with our translations anymore since it's basically just the same with the other translations. I'm sorry for making you expect if ever you were.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Mimi

Mimi Kenkyuusei

I don't know why everyone is acting like they're 100% sure she must be sleeping with him to get a career boost. We don't even know what he does exactly and whether he has any power to decide anything. If it was just about sleeping with a random dude for benefits she wouldn't go on hours long dates and be all over him, hugging and kissing him like she's unable to part from him. We don't even have any prove that she has actually slept with him. It looks like Bunshun has been following them for a while but they don't mention anything about spending time at hotels or apartments (correct me if I'm wrong) and I'm sure they'd love to mention that.

14. Reita

Reita Kenkyuusei

Thanks @Dante for the other translation.

I just have a question about the incident from translation. What I don't get is how can she use a fake name when she was called out by him? And if the guy really works for YJ then the guy actually knows her right? Unless the guy was just calling random girls but I doubt it cos Sayuri did say she was troubled and suddenly got called out. She also said she was intoxicated but the photos doesn't show anything regarding her being drunk.

What do you guys think?

15. Chimai

Chimai Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    By "called out" I'm guessing she just meant he went up to her and said "Are you okay?" or something when he saw that she was troubled.

Just because he works for YJ doesn't necessarily mean he's worked with her--or, if he has, that he remembered her. They have tons of different models.

I'm just dying to see what management is going to say/do...

16. Reita

Reita Kenkyuusei

^
    I see, that does make more sense.
    I wanna hear the story of the guy if we can even get him to speak cos for sure his about to lose everything so might as well speak up and tell the truth.

17. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

I think that when she was at school her dog probably ate her homework a lot.

The translations don't really add much to what we already knew of what she said, it still sounds like a tissue of lies and her apology sounds insincere.

Management have probably already told her she won't be sacked or disciplined too bad so she felt okay with going on the show and making up some dumb story because she knows "she's too big to fail" as it were. If it was an undergirl or kks she'd already be at the unemployment office registering for benefits.

18. Number

Number Kenkyuusei

The pictures , in my opinion , show 3 dates of them , look at their clothes. The excuses are all lie

19. Dante

Dante Member

Twitter:
    CurlyUdon
    I don't like to keep on repeating things. So here, just read the previous reply:
    And please,
    Edit:
    Discussions here right now aren't really going anywhere. I've already posted links for accurate translations, yet it seems people just won't bother understanding it. Even substantial replies that have already answered a lot of questions or arguments are just being overlooked. I think I should just shut up and wait until the hype is over. After all, no one really bothers posting in this thread until this incident happened. :x

20. soul.assassin

soul.assassin Member

I'd rather wait for management on their final word on the matter.