Matsumura Sayuri (Sayurin) / 1st Gen

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 Graduated Members' started by ~~kumako~~, Feb 20, 2012.

1. cennezu

cennezu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    qianbeiting
    Twitter:
    iamtaruchin
    Can we even tell she's smiling in the pic @fubuki posted above? She could be smiling about something else/someone could have easily made her laugh. There's really no need to look deeply into that picture.

Ringo is my kami oshi. Seeing how she was so irresponsible made me feel disappointed, however she must face the consequences and I'm sure she's ready to accept whatever's coming at her. She apologized and explained the situation (it is up to the public on how to take that). I do feel like her explanation was very disoriented---hell, this entire situation is fucked up---but I do hope she learns from this and is careful next time.

At least she owned up to it and said something about it. It's better than nothing at all.

2. dangnhutun

dangnhutun Kenkyuusei

I remember one of the definition of bias I learned was to deny anything as an disadvantage for yourself and only believed what benefit to you. It's kinda similar to the case when many people denied she's the girl in the pictures at first :p
    But you're definitely right.. next time she should use a mask, and prepared for the other guys too. you know. A mask wasn't that expensive :p

3. Number

Number Kenkyuusei

Just apologize and you think it is over ? It related to dignity too , that guy had WIFE and A CHILD do you know that ?
    Careful next time ? What do you mean "next time" ? Once is enough , no more please

4. tokyolucifer

tokyolucifer Kenkyuusei

You have to understand, there are 2 possibilities why that excuse was made. First, it was a blatant lie (I don't think even anyone with half a brain will believe that excuse anyway). Second, it was made to protect the guy's families. I guess the rumor about the guy having a wife and kids is true.

I don't know where the excuse came from. The management? The guy? Or she made up herself. But admitting that she had an affair in public is worse. They should leave the third party out of this which are his wife and kids. If she need to confess the truth to whoever she wants, it should be done in private not public.

5. dangnhutun

dangnhutun Kenkyuusei

You have to understand, we're all grown up, we have to take responsibility for what we did. We use lies to protect our mistakes, but when everything is showed all out like that. You don't use another lie to cover it up and thinking that's a good way to protect everything.

Does that man worth his wife and child now after cheating on them? Does Sayuri worth her fans's support now when all she did was lying?

6. Krusha

Krusha Kenkyuusei

tokyolucifer,

Unfortunately though for her, she's a public person with a job which entire basis and premise lies in being a public person. Her excuse could be constructed differently, avoiding making her look worse than she already is. Primarily because she states, from what have been quoted here, that they met just once. But the pictures show this cannot be the case. So, it's very easily understood that her excuse or apology are just more lies. That hurts the very little credibility she has left.

Edit:

More serious news outlets are now publishing the story, she's being described as being part of an affair with a married man, who is an editor in Shueisha - the company that has Young Jump amongst other magazines. They describe them as having had several dates over the course of three weeks, and that photos of these meetings have also been taken.

Again, like I said above, her excuse was poorly thought out. Because now mainstream media is reporting the story as well, which everybody can see doesn't fit with her excuse.

Last edited: Oct 9, 2014
  7. fubuki

fubuki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iwasamisaki
    "said something" doesn't mean that you can make up such ridiculous excuse with some "crying"...she's 22 now, not a child anymore, she has to responsible for what she did...I don't need that half-assed excuse from her, I just want the truth

8. bustergol

bustergol Kenkyuusei

i wonder if suddenly akip show up in the radio broadcast and say "im gonna transfer you to SPR48 as big sister to lead them".
    if that happen, im gonna be like "omg here we go again, another akip trick(since the 1st one worked so well)". lol

9. cennezu

cennezu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    qianbeiting
    Twitter:
    iamtaruchin
    @fubuki Lol, then we may never get the truth at this point.

10. Number

Number Kenkyuusei

Cause she LIE , everyone know that , I don't believe that someone believe that firetruck excuse , don't fool yourself !

11. mieniem

mieniem Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kuramochiasuka
    Well in the end it's going to be Sayuri oshi's that will have the most say in if they want her to stay or not, not fans of idols or responsibilities that say otherwise. So Sayuri oshi's do you want her to stay or be punished? Keep in mind i'm only fans of the girl, no observers.

12. fubuki

fubuki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iwasamisaki
    we have already known the truth ...I just want her to say it directly by herself

13. Krusha

Krusha Kenkyuusei

mieniem,
    Actually, everybody has a say, because nobody are forbidden from having an opinion on a topic in a modern day society. Unless you live under IS rule in Iraq, or perhaps live in North Korea or some such place. Free speech is a wonderful thing.

And as far as having a say goes with regards to idols, I would suggest that those people who buy products of Nogizaka46 (as an example) really do have a say, even if Matsumura Sayuri is not their oshi. Primarily because she does not have a solo career, she is in fact part of a group. Thus if you buy releases from the group, she is automatically part of it, and her actions affect the group as well as affecting herself, i.e., her own career.

14. tokyolucifer

tokyolucifer Kenkyuusei

That was from Yahoo News. It was publish before 'Rekomen!' aired. And I got to agree with you her excuse was poorly executed. But it doesn't matter right, in the end it all just an excuse.

I'm not against her getting the consequences though.

15. AitorBernkastel

AitorBernkastel Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanaberika
    I personally don't care if my idols have boyfriends in their private lifes. I wouldn't have cared about this scandal if the man wasn't married and had childs....
    Kasai's scandal was the worst imo, even if she was already graduated, but this one is the same as Kasai's + Sayuri is an active and main member... So idk... This scandal will be really the worst for both Sayuringo and Nogizaka46... It's kind of selfish from Sayuringo to do THAT... She was caught very easily, she didn't even wear a mask or a hat to hide.... Didn't she think about the group? Or about the man's wife and childs? The man, of course, is guilty as well, I don't think he was forced to date Sayuringo while being married...
    I don't know... I thought this girl was nice and cute and she was the last girl from the 48/46 groups I would imagined to have an scandal like this....

16. Not somone you know

Not somone you know Kenkyuusei

oh right, we should use "third party" people to backup our excuses, who are you? It's not because you want to "protect" (sleep with other husband/wife then lie about it) others that you can lie to everyone, lying is good at sometime but not in this case, she's just a freaking coward that don't want to tell the truth. And that guy's wife and kids deserve to know the truth, as many said "life is a bit*h". And what about "If she need to confess the truth to whoever she wants, it should be done in private not public"?...... So.... you finally accept that now she has only a handful of fan to confess? wait.....need to laugh..... Another thing is, that excuse she made is so freaking simple that even a child can think about, she made it HERSELF, not the manager, the guys, the dogs, etc.... I used to like Sayurin, I used to feel sorry for her, but NOPE when I hear about that guy, a freaking bastard that has wife and kids?! How can you kiss a freaking bastard you merely know about? She is 22 year-old, and NOT having a brain or intelligence issue, and she can't know that basis of life?! Reply to me if you want to talk more, I'm gonna take some popcorn.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 18, 2014
  17. dangnhutun

dangnhutun Kenkyuusei

I simply see her as someone has too much ambition and selfish, of course, to involve with that guys from the first place and to lie all about it after thing blowed up. But what effected more was other members actually support her and the staff was meant to cover for her. Why do they need to cover for her mistake?

I think that's the main question I will never have the answer. :p

18. mieniem

mieniem Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kuramochiasuka
    Yeah, but the most effected will be her oshi and it would be assumed that they would be hurt from this news, not anyone else because they will get over it in a day. I'm mean if it were my oshi that got caught in a scandal and i decided i could get over it and still want her in the group i honestly would be sick and tired of fans of other members saying she should get fired for going out with someone.

19. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    It looks like this guy was chief editor of Young Jump Magazine gravure section... And Sayuringo last Photoshoot was from Young Magazine.

She said she went on dinner once with this stranger met in the streets, but according to Shunkan, they've dated 3 times.

Trust and Respect is what i value the most in the idol world. But I'm afraid i can't buy Sayuringo version...

20. Chanandler

Chanandler Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Ikuta Erika
    Oh, Sayuringo... :eek:
    My 10 year old nephew gives better excuses after he does his mischiefs.
    You see, people, maybe that's why, sometimes, it's better to be silent instead of trying to make excuses. If her situation wasn't bad enough, things have gotten even worse after her explanation, because now I'm afraid people will say she is a liar :(.
    And the thing is, by giving such a lame excuse, she's taking people (including her fans) for fools, if she's expecting them to believe it.

Last edited: Oct 9, 2014