Album AKB48 6th Album [Koko ga Rhodes da, koko de tobe!] 2015/01/21

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by penguindash, Nov 3, 2014.

1. iamcrazymike

iamcrazymike Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    iamcrazymike
    I think the only Team 4 members I can name are Miichan, Nana Okada, and Ripopo.

2. calvinize

calvinize Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Twitter:
    calvinized
    To add to that, she's a former SKE48 member. I think she transferred last year in the middle of the year (pretty recent). Probably that's why you have never heard of her before.

3. souchan48

souchan48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
  4. ryansetyono

ryansetyono Kenkyuusei

First day "Tsugi no Ashiato" : 848,058
    First day "1830m" : 625,401

5. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Also have this.

[​IMG]

6. Puni

Puni Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    puni_2k
    My copy arrived today. Was just having a look at the photobook and noticed that they placed the books in one of Sakuras pictures upside down.[hehe]

"The Readers Digest Complete Guide of the Garden" 1, 2 and 3.

On a sidenote:
    - The bundled photo is of Jurina
    - Yukirin looks as classy as always

7. iamcrazymike

iamcrazymike Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    iamcrazymike

So there is indeed a photobook? Interesting . . .

8. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    Wait what? Refrigerator in Cheese?

9. iamcrazymike

iamcrazymike Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    iamcrazymike
    Ok after searching on Twitter, I think I found evidence to suggest that Amazon Japan's shop bonus is the Takamina with the camera poster. However I have no idea if Amazon Japan rolls or folds their posters for shipping . . .

10. Puni

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    puni_2k
    Pardon me? o_O

11. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari

Just trying to understand what you mean. There is a book in one of the photos of Sakura? And it is upside down? Is she reading the book?

12. nobodywil

nobodywil Upcoming Girls

Sadly, a small handful got the joke in reference. Thanks for keeping it old skool Cristafari :approve:

Last edited: Jan 22, 2015
  13. Deyan

Deyan Member

Twitter:
    MrWeilai
    While doing a funny reference! I had forgotten about that golden TV moment. :^^;:

14. Puni

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    puni_2k
    Ahhh ok now I understand. Should have made pictures in the beginning. Sorry my bad.

IMGP0003.jpg
    So this is one of Sakuras photos. Don't mind the missing head. I had to put something heavy over it to keep the book open.
    In the lower right corner you can see a set of three books.
    IMGP0002.jpg
    I'm not sure if you can identify it properly but the back of the books are upside down.

Nothing that big of an issue. I just thought that it was a little bit funny considering that it got released this way. Shouldn't be that big of an issue to correct or remove it in post-production.

Edit:
    Oh something else: Is the dial on the telephone fake? Looks like buttons to me.

15. Deyan

Deyan Member

Twitter:
    MrWeilai
    I didn't even know it existed, damn I must have missed a few good laughs! I miss Eri Kamei though.

About the album I must admit that my favorite solo is Jurina's. Kind of funny since she would be my least favorite member out of all the ones who got a solo but her song is so catchy! I hope she will perform it during one of the encores of Request Hour.

I also had a hard time understanding why everybody seemed to be raving about Panama Unga but now I get it, this song is very nice. Overall this album is a very solid release! The only song I don't really care about is Birth, it sounds like a Morning Musume '15 bside to me, but it's not a bad song it's just not my favorite kind of idol music.

16. gotbild

gotbild Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    @Puni Yes, the dial is fake. They never look like this and there are 2 buttons at the bottom which belongs to the DTMF system. We call them Star and Square.

17. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    The dial is not fake. That is a touch-tone phone that is patterned on the old rotary style. Gives the phone very retro look some people like, while still being able to function as a phone. Rotary phones are pretty much dead to modern telecommunication infrastructures.

18. gotbild

gotbild Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    The dial is fake in that case that you don't put in a finger and draw it around. But the buttons are to be used as you say. You can often use an old telephone, for example on the AXE system.

19. MocchiMooch

MocchiMooch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    Wow, this album is incredible! I haven't listened to Type A's disc 2, but I've listened through Type B.. And I'm pretty impressed! It's definitely on par with Tsugi no Ashiato. Nothing can beat Stoic na Bigaku and JJ ni Karita Mono for me, though. Ever.

Ideology: Very fun, spirited song. Easy listening.

To go de: Best Mocchi Team B song, yet! It's INFECTIOUS AS HELL

Sasshi solo: Very great job. I had expected something like this, and I love her. My love for her is growing fast. I like the vocal effects.

Panama Unga: DEAR GOD. Best song on the album so far. Such a unique song.. I love the lalala parts in the background.

Jurina solo: :drool::omfg::shock: Dear My Teacher's theme + Kondo Koso Ecstasy's attitude + Haste to Waste's melody = most perfect Jurina song ever. I'm blown away. It's absolute perfection...sassy, sexy, catchy, and cute. This is probably my favorite song on the album. This is everything I could've ever wanted from a Jurina solo!

Yukirin solo: Just as I had predicted.. this was probably her 3rd single that they decided not to produce lol. It's pretty, but nothing to write home about.

Team 4: it's a sweet song, and it fits with Team 4's style. So that's cool, I guess. I could hear Nana's voice pretty clearly :D

Takamina solo: YESSSSS. I haven't liked anything from Takamina is AGES. But this song is pure gold. It has a great pace and the chorus is really pretty!

Yuihan/Paruru duet: This one gives Jurina's solo and Panama Unga a BIG run for their money as competitors for my favorite song on the album. This is a very PERFECT song.. it's warm, sentimental, easy to listen to, and absolute feel-good music. They sound perfect together! This could've easily been a solo for either of them, and I almost forget it was a duet because they meld so well with each other.

Ikitsuzukeru: So the Wilting Flowers close us out with a syncopated rock track with some pretty fantastic lyrics. They sound awesome together! There are a lot of strong voices in this unit, and the ones that should stick out DO stick out ;) Also, the Wilting Flowers thing is the joke. It sounds like a band name, and it was kinda fitting for some of the girls in this unit lol. Mocchi is the queen of the wilting flowers haha.

As a whole, Type B's shining stars are Jurina's solo, Panama Unga, and YuiParu duet. I'm VERY impressed.

20. piyochama

piyochama Member

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Wow that's quite the dip.