1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Album AKB48 6th Album [Koko ga Rhodes da, koko de tobe!] 2015/01/21

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by penguindash, Nov 3, 2014.

1. penguindash

penguindash Kenkyuusei

AKB48 - 6th album
    2015/01/21

Type A (Limited)

Type A (Regular)
    Type B
    Theatre Edition
    More details on the photo event will be released on a later date.

Last edited: Nov 17, 2014
  2. elt22048

elt22048 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kuramochiasuka
    Twitter:
    eltonjpt
    Yay! So excited! I'm hoping for awesome unit songs, and hopefully team songs, too!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. babymayu

babymayu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Can't wait!

I hope Mayu will center the cover.

4. souchan48

souchan48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    I hope it will be much better than Tsugi no ashiato, which is probably akb's worst album to date lol. No match to even 1830m, let alone Koko ni ita koto or kamikyokutachi.

Hope it will be at least 1830m level, though 2014 a side singles are crappy, hope other songs will be good. at least on Ai no sonzai or kibouteki refrain levwl

5. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    Well .............
    This is obvious after all, who else but Mayu can it be ?

In the same time, i'd prefered something about the never starting new stages, much more waited than an album IMO

Last edited: Nov 3, 2014
  6. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

I'm excited because AI NO SONZAI!

I wonder if it's wise to announce this when the new single hasn't been released yet... at least wait until the theater editions are paid for. :blink:

Last edited: Nov 3, 2014
  7. souchan48

souchan48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    True. The release date is really close to this year Tsugi ashiato, just different year! Means soon event application of the album will be open by this month. Too risky actually ,:eek:

8. patapataful

patapataful Upcoming Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    patapataful
    same opinion here
    I was disappointed how well plain the album songs were. Hope they release more new album songs and do not put all the B-sides into the new album.

And yes I hope they put Ai no Sonzai into the tracklist!!!:^O^::^O^::^O^:

9. xcrossfacekillahx

xcrossfacekillahx Member

Oshimen:
    hondahitomi
    Twitter:
    crossfacekillah
    Still have some 2 shot tickets left from the last album but hey another album. I just hope we get nice songs here. Tsugi no Ashiato was rushed imo.

10. Galaxy Red

Galaxy Red Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    what? new album? I think it is a little bit rushed isn't it? tsugi no ashiato was plain for me. and as someone already stated before, it would be really great if the unrevealed songs were being used as new stages, which we desperately wait for it.

11. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

Yet another nail in the coffin of new stages. I realise that the 48-group needs money to keep things ticking along but still....

Also if you're putting out a new album why throw so many songs at the 38th single?

12. araishikeiwai

araishikeiwai Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kimotokanon
    Twitter:
    araishikeiwai
    GOD my wallet is not ready yet for the 2shot!
    Crap. I wasn't really expecting any albums until at least the end of 2015 :|

13. SputnikZ

SputnikZ Kenkyuusei

Will there be 2-shot events for this release? When will they be?

14. piyochama

piyochama Member

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Yeah the new stages would be infinitely better. I mean stage albums are really the cream of the crop when it comes to AKB songs.

That being said, the new centers of SKE/NMB singles kind of suggest that Jurina/Sayanee are being prepared to be actual ALL48 center material.

Is money really it? I mean quite frankly They're doing infinitely better than any of their nearest competitors, and that's not including the fact that they have their 47 prefecture tours at least break even, their theater shows always sold out, all new members of the 48G being paid for by someone else (Team 8 = Toyota, Baitoru paying for part-time, only new members being paid out of pocket are draftees) and everyone still selling a respectable amount of physical copies. That's not even including the fact that the karaoke cash cow is still going strong and their digital sales are pretty fantastic.

If anything, I think they're just trying to keep up hype.

15. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Actually, I think AkiP commented on the stages in the last ANN he was in and he said they were nearly done.
    Although he could mean just H's, since he was with Sasshi there.

I guess this album also works as a last hurrah for Kojiharu (and maybe someone else), just like Tsugi no Ashiato was for Yuko.

I'm hoping for an AnRi unit. It would be a nice touch if they got an uplifting song to put the pain behind or something of the sort. Plus, they're not participating in HS anymore, so a song with the focus on them would hopefully help the impending decline their popularity is going to suffer because of that.

16. piyochama

piyochama Member

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Isn't fan speculation that the 1st gen are all graduating together (the remainder?) so this is more a good-bye for all 3 probably. That'll probably be the gimmick that moves all the albums.

And YES for AnRi. I would like to see AnRiRe be an official thing, so it would be really nice if they could do a song just for them (and maybe another one for all the affected members (Mocchi, Akicha, and Ryoka))

17. Starshard

Starshard Kenkyuusei

Is the 1st gen graduation rumor a new one, or is it the one that has been circulating around for years? :p I don't think Takamina is going to announce her graduation until end of next year after the 10 years anniversary (if she ever graduate), so they should be able to fit her in another album if they want.

Aki-P may very well has been using the Soon(tm) when he answered questions regarding the new stages since I remember him said something similar a while ago :awesome: Although, I don't see the relationship between publishing an album and new stages either, but maybe that's just me.

18. gotbild

gotbild Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    A goodbye album for all three first gen? Why not? Maybe it's therefore Kojiharu don't have said anything. But then the AKB car would hit the ditch.

19. souchan48

souchan48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    The rumour of them graduating together only exist here lol. Takamina emphasizes lots of times that she still want to be in akb after next year, and Miichan said herself will graduate between Takamina and Nyan's graduation. Many speculate Miichan/Takamina will graduate last, excpt in stage48 of course :p

20. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining per se, I'll buy the new album just like the last one but if personal preferences had anything to do with anything then new stages would be more desirable.

As for what Aki-P says, well he's not always the most reliable person to get a statement from. In September he said he was 7O% done with Team S stage and 30% done with Team H's. And that's not counting all the other teams.

I think that assumptions of AKB's profitability are sometimes over-stated. Even though the members probably don't get paid all that much, there are still so many of them, plus the 48-group needs an enormous amount of staff to keep everything going, far more than normal groups.

The other thought I had when I heard the album release was that Momusu used to regularly put out huge selling albums when they were in their glory days and Aki-P wants to one-up Tsunku....I'm not being serious about that but it's fun to think of Aki-P in his office as the music tycoon equivalent of Ernst Stavro Blofeld :lol: