【shukan bunshun】the Second bomb toward sashi

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by Mano Haruka, Dec 26, 2012.

1. Akira Hitoshi

Akira Hitoshi Kenkyuusei

Majijo's Rooftop, staring at the clouds...
    Oshimen:
    Watanabe Mayu
    ^ HAHAHA!! :D Wow, is that actually true?? About Akicha going to JKT?? [shock]

2. arifer

arifer Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    arifer48
    Lol!!! How many days, and only on page 4 :lol:

I would expect some hardcore fans to be bombing this page by now and had my popcorn ready TT
    Now no drama to watch sia...

3. Arubaro

Arubaro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iwasamisaki
    ^
    It was funny the first time but eventually just got boring.

^
    ^
    ^ :awesome:

4. seiryu

seiryu Kenkyuusei

Shukan Bunshun interviewed A-san and K-san already. Until they interview B-san, 4-san and finally 8-san then we will have drama from AkiP :D

5. arifer

Twitter:
    arifer48
    Hohoho, guess I have to get a popcorn maker now

6. Furumarion

Furumarion Kenkyuusei

shukan really love sashi they didn't foget to give sashi a christmas gift :hehe: :hehe:
    SHUKAN BUNSHUN = [flip] [flip] [flip]

7. ET920

ET920 Member

Since they debuted (and even before that, if you count previous idol groups) there have been rules they had to follow. Not underage smoking, drinking (which is also illegal), staying alone with a guy, etc. For AKB48 since 2005 the rules have always been the same. Girl caught in a relationship, expulsion. Girl caught smoking or drinking, expulsion. Ayarin was kicked, Sayaka had to step down from captaincy, Yonechan and Nacchan were kicked, etc.

What did Yuka think would happen if she spent the night with ISSA? What happened to Miruki and the other NMB girls when it was discovered they invited wotas to their hotel rooms? What happened to Yuukosu and the other HKT girls?

Like it or not, these girls are professionals. They get paid to do their job, and the better they do, the more they get paid. Every time they perform a stage at the theater they get a bonus, and for every handshake ticket they sell they get a few yens. And as professionals they are bound to certain rules. If I pick source code from my company and use it for myself, once I get caught I will be fired and probably prosecuted. That is why I don't do it. Silly rules? Nobody forced them to join the group.

You know rumours can kill a career, so try to prevent generating them. It's just that simple.

8. arifer

Twitter:
    arifer48
    What ET920 is dead on right. The job is a choice, and the rules comes together in the same package. To keep the job, you have to abide by the rules. Personal preferences from outsiders can't change that, so those who don't feel comfortable with the rules will just have to reason out the logic and live with it.

9. freezingkiss

freezingkiss Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yuihan
    Goddamn not everyone is perfect though, some of them join the group later on when they've already had normal teen years, it's not just like 'OH MY GOD SHE'S IMPURE' - disgusting. That attitude towards idols and women in general in Japan must be stopped. They should be able to sue. Some of these 'rumours' have no evidence. Considering I am a fan of the girls and not the stupid 'virgin pure' bullshit, I couldn't care less even if they did sleep with guys.

Blah blah blah idol purity blah blah blah.

10. KyuketsuNyanNyan

KyuketsuNyanNyan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    What I see from all this:

fan 1: Blah blah, scandal, blah
    fan 2: Blah blah blah, graduation, blah
    fan 1: Blah blah blah?
    fan 2: Blah~

:awesome: 10 points to anyone who got this :p

11. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

^ They should just graduate Sashi? I'm all for it. [hehe]

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT???!!!
    I love these girls. I love this drama. I love this fandom. :^O^:

12. neko_maoh

neko_maoh Kenkyuusei

The management should've given each member, KKS included, a sticker with 'Jourei' written on it.
    Each member must put the sticker on their residence(preferably on mirror)as a reminder, to prevent these so-called scandal things from happening.
    Man, i feel angry at myself already for thinking an idea that rob the girl's freedom to choose :angry: .

13. Kyulmie

Kyulmie Kenkyuusei

Oh My God era - Milky, Riichan were removed from senbatsu. Akarin and Shiokichi were suspended. Nana led OMG with Sayanee. Rumors said that Akarin and Shiokichi were dating some guys and invited them to their hotel room, while Milky Riichan were meeting some fans at a convenient store.
    The point is, these girls all made mistakes and they all have taken hit for it. A freaking center was removed from senbatsu. #5 (Akarin) and #6/7 (Riichan) were removed. It seems like not much of a big deal now because Milky and Akarin recovered marvelously, but looking at Riichan, you knew she's taken quite a hit.

14. KageTora

KageTora Kenkyuusei

(BGM : Sakura no Shiori)
    I believe the girls have used their freedom of choice by joining the group; abiding to the rules are part of that freedom. Any mature person will exercise their freedom while preparing themselves for whatever consequences it might bring. Breaking the rules is another choice, but as the consequences they must leave the group for the honor of those who have paved this path by abiding to the rules along the way. Idol Culture and 48Family is not something that is built overnight. What they enjoy now have been paid by their predecessors' hardwork.

Freedom has its consequences. Freedom has its price. Freedom is .... not free. It's just an illusion for those who don't know their own limits and unwilling to pay the price for what they enjoy.

Pardon me? You live in a free world? have you pay your debt to those who have paid it for you to enjoy?

15. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Well, if they were dating already... I thought they were actually inviting the fans from the handshake events to their hotel. Now THAT would be dirty lol

I think the whole pure idol can't be sustained anymore. I mean, if you train a girl since she's 10 years old, maybe. But in a world where internet can be used as a weapon to bring people down... I don't know.

It was way easier 30 years ago, when all they had to do was to smile for the 4 min they were performing on TV and whatnot. These nowadays idols are on camera all day long, like they're living for their fans' joy. It's understandable that many of them slip when cameras are not on them trying to have a taste of an ordinary life.

16. HoneyRoastedPeanuts

HoneyRoastedPeanuts Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Twitter:
    hrp919
    Many of them, if doing it right, simply won't have the time for that. It's not like they're all forced - much of it comes from the girls themselves, their own determination and awareness. I can guarantee you that a lot of senbatsu and upcoming popular members don't feel the need or wish for any romantic relationship without being told anything by anyone. They have something to do. The majority will understand perfectly well on their own why it wouldn't be a good idea anyway. For the rest, you need a rule. You know... just in case. In the ideal AKB, they wouldn't need one.

17. vutt

vutt Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    ^ So are you suggesting that Mariko is still virgin? :p

18. mieniem

mieniem Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kuramochiasuka
    You can guarantee it? You can be absolutely certain that in 10 or so years all the members won't come forward in some talk show and admit that they were in a relationship (like Onyanko club)at one point or another?

19. HoneyRoastedPeanuts

HoneyRoastedPeanuts Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Twitter:
    hrp919
    Am I supposed to give a serious reply to that? :D

I'm not really suggesting anything. Mariko could very well have had a boyfriend during junior high or high school, considering she was already 20 when she joined the group. But she's not a member that fans see in that kind of light anyway - or whose past they care about to that extent. Any fan with a little common sense knows it's likely Mariko had a boyfriend at some time. No one expects Yuko to be a virgin either. But the time before they became idols isn't really what people care about. Not with a 20-year old.

If she were to be involved in a scandal though, it would be just as much a topic as with anyone else. Considering her personality though - and given that she has her hands full with the group - I bet you can wait long for that to happen. She's more or less on her way out and I'm sure she doesn't want to pull an exit like Yuka. Naturally that wouldn't be too nice of a finish.

@ mieniem: It's assumable.
    There's so many members involved that it would be a little miracle if none at all were seeing someone in some fashion at any given point. Of course management wouldn't come out with that on their own. And as long as we don't know about it, it hasn't happened.
    If one or the other were to talk about her past life as an idol and mentioned something along those lines (although I feel people don't really want to know about that here), well... that's that. It's past. No one's going to burn any photos over that.

Seeing the dedication of the girls and their workload though isn't really an indicator that there can be all that many of that kind. I've known auditioning girls and have seen the integrity and intentness with which they treat the process and the precautions they take. You'd be surprised how consciously some of those 15-year olds handle all that stuff. Of course there's always the foul apple somewhere. Then again - as long as it doesn't get out, everyone's fine with it.

20. RocketStarLauncher

RocketStarLauncher Member Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    Sato Natsuki
    My two cents. (Honestly this is looking like the other love-ban thread...)

Sato Tomomi
    Blood Type: A
    Dreams: Be an idol!

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Tomomi: I want to be an idol!
    Management: Okay! You passed the audition. Sign these rules!
    Tomomi: Wooooo... my dream is coming true!

Two Years Later

Tomomi: This is hard work!
    Fans: Keep at it!
    Tomomi: I will!

Tomomi: (in her head) I really do like the attention from my fans. They're so supportive. I don't want it to end!

Two Years After That

Tomomi: (in her head) I love being an idol! I was ranked 26 out of 65 in our elections... I'm doing okay. Not the best. But okay!

Tomomi: Thanks for supporting me all of these years! I want to be the best! I'm busy a lot, but sometimes I'm not, and I get lonely. Your support gets me through it all!

Tomomi: I met this boy the other day...
    Haruka (Yamamoto, age 16, blood type b, from Aichi, dream to be a soloist): Really?
    Tomomi: Yeah! He goes to Minami's (Matsui, age 17, blood type aa, from Sendai, dream to be on broadway) school. He's so...
    Haruka: But we're not aloud to... If you get caught...
    Tomomi: I know. Sometimes I just want to be with someone. We sing these songs about love... I kind of want it.
    Haruka: It's true. You know... Rena (Maeda, age 15, blood type b, from Tokyo, dream to be a TV personality) has been talking to this boy Yamada since she joined the group. She hasn't gotten caught. I wonder...
    Tomomi: If she's been doing it for this long... But what about the fans? What If I get kicked out?
    Haruka: It's not like Rena's the only one doing it. I mean, if you want it... maybe it's worth it?

One Year After That

Tomomi: Tomomi desu! I am fifteen years old and a firework personality! Don't get on my bad side, because... Bang Bang Bang - To Mo Mi!
    Fans: Woooooo!
    Tomomi: Thanks for your support, you guys!

Tomomi: (in her head) I love this job! I have so many fans that I can't let down, and I get to be on TV, in magazines, and on the radio. I get to sing. I get to dance. This is just like what idols do on TV. It's so much fun.

Haruka: Hey, Tomomi. How's Hiro?
    Tomomi: Good. It's going really well. We had our three month anniversary the other day. We took some purikura, but I made him swear to not show anyone.
    Haruka: Cute! I'm so jealous. You seem so happy after you see him.
    Tomomi: I really like him. It's nice to relate to someone.
    Haruka: It must be tough for him to keep it a secret with you being an idol and all.
    Tomomi: Yeah... but I think we're in love. It's just going so great. Things are really happening.
    Haruka: Ahh....

One Year After That

Tomomi: Thanks for voting me as the thirteenth most popular member, you guys. I love you!
    Announcer: Tomomi has been really rocketing up the rankings in the past year. The fans really like her!

Three Months Later

Rena: I am resigning today. I am sorry. I am going to continue my studies. Thank you for your support, and I'm sorry.
    Fans: Ehhh!?

Tomomi: Did you hear!?
    Haruka, Minami: What!?
    Tomomi: Rena resigned!
    Haruka, Minami: Ehhh!?
    Tomomi: Yamada showed a picture of one of their dinners to his friend... and somehow it got sent to a newspaper!
    Haruka, Minami: No! We'll never get to sing with her again!
    Haruka: Tomomi, what about Hiro? I'm worried about you. You can't get fired! I won't know what to do without you.
    Tomomi: Don't worry. Hiro will keep quiet. We're doing fine. I'm going to stay an idol, and Hiro will always be at my side.

Tomomi: (in her head) I know that I signed a contract to get into this group. There were rules about smoking and one about banning love. Sometimes I have some free time and just want to see a boy. That's Hiro for me. He's always so loyal. He understands what I'm going through and comforts me. He's the best. I just can't let myfans know about him. I'm really busy, but when I can, it's good to be with him.

One Week After That

Tomomi: Thanks for coming to the handshake event for me!
    Fan: You're the best, Tomomi! Keep at it!

Tomomi: (in her head) Gosh, I love my fans. They're so nice to me! I don't know what I would do without them!

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Sato Tomomi is a fairly popular member of her group. She had star power from the start, and slowly gained fans and success. In the small amounts of free time she had, she met a boy and began to date him. Recently, she has gotten busier, but she really likes meeting up with Hiro. She knows she's not allowed to talk to boys. She also loves the attention she gets from her fans. Tomomi is able to balance her secret love life and her work responsibilities. She knows that if her fans find out, she would lose her job and never be able to chase her dream of becoming Japan's favorite idol, but right now, she is able to do everything. And she likes that, but she wishes that she could just have both forever...