Discussion in 'Finished Projects' started by rka, Jun 12, 2013.

1. Chrissel

Chrissel Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Sugiyama Aika
    Twitter:
    kurisuuu48
    I had a lot of time to think of a design for the front page and I thought of something like: "Letters to Miyazawa Sae from her overseas fans" or in Japanese: "Miyazawa e kaigai no fan kara tegami" (I'm gonna ask Saetter if this is correct if you like this motto. Update: I got confirmation by nmt79 that it's correct :) . I will post a design-idea in a few hours but at first I have to get some sleep :p

Don't worry, I can also write only a few Kanji but when I see them, I can draw them ;)

2. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    guys i just find out that the cost of sending one postcard to Germany is as expensive as AKB48 CD here :|, and i'm not sure how long will it takes them to sent my card/other Indonesian fans to Germany... so... i wonder if we could just scanned our postcard instead of sending them?

3. Chrissel

Oshimen:
    Sugiyama Aika
    Twitter:
    kurisuuu48
    I don't see why not. If it's so expensive, it makes no sense to send them normal. I would say those who can send them because it's cheap (like for me) can send them and those who don't want to spent so much money don't need to.

4. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Thanks! I tell my friends who, some of them, have been stalking this thread lol

Can i promote this project, so the others local Indonesian Sae fans would know about the project?

ps: i think i'm going to try to draw a UnicornSae

5. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    that, if i miraculously able to draw it well lol

Ok then!

6. Chrissel

Oshimen:
    Sugiyama Aika
    Twitter:
    kurisuuu48
    So, I sat down and drew a front page (note that this is only a raw sketch up, nothing settled yet).
    If anyone of you has any Ideas for improvement please tell me. If there are no complaints, I'm gonna start finishing it from Sunday on with Photoshop ;)

There will be more figures at the bottom, I was just to lazy :p . For the background I would choose a light yellow

Attached Files:

7. avanpiper

avanpiper Kenkyuusei

@TMI
    I didn't think of the postage rate until you mentioned it so i checked mine too, you're right...it's gonna cost me around an AKB48 CD but I'm using EMS (still gonna take 3 days to reach rka in Germany). But to think Sae getting the original thing still prompts me to deliver it. I'll just have to cut on some other stuffs then for this month. My first time joining something like this, it makes me kinda excited.

@ Chrissel
    That looks nice [clap] Btw, is there anyone I can ask for Japanese translation? I wrote a draft message this afternoon, but I'm not sure of a sentence structure.

Just a draft for now, can anyone correct me if wrong?

Miyazawa Sae-san e, tanjoubi omedetou gozaimasu!!! Soshite, sousenkyou o #10 omedetou !
    Sae-chan no egao watashi ni itsumo chikara o atae, dakara watashi mo ganbarimasu! Kondo no ookii na ketsudan, watashi to fans no minna ouen suru kara, shinpaishinaide kudasai! Sae-chan eranda michi wo tsuzukete hoshii. SNH no Miyazawa Sae tanoshimi ni, dakara, Ganbatte ne!

How do you say this phrase properly? "Although you've turned 23 this year, stay genki always!"

rka - that's what I have in mind too, thanks for visualizing it xD

Oh, Dad posted me the postcards, so should arrive by saturday (he's so nice! [hehe] ). Gotta challenge my creativity this weekend and pay a visit to the stationery for materials.

8. fideosama

fideosama Kenkyuusei

I would like to participate!!!! [clap]

9. Chrissel

Oshimen:
    Sugiyama Aika
    Twitter:
    kurisuuu48
    I thought of the map as a 2nd page, like a index. We could place numbers on the map and then on the pages so she can see where each message comes from. How do you think about it?

10. Chrissel

Oshimen:
    Sugiyama Aika
    Twitter:
    kurisuuu48
    No problem :D I'll send it to you when all is finished :)
    For that, I need all of your locations, at least the country. You can PM them so I can add them to the map. The deadline would be either next week tuesday evening or you will have to wait until july 5th. Would that also be Ok? Or would that be too late?

EDIT:
    So far I recived locations from:

avanpiper
    Lakers222
    TMI
    rka
    sairi_02
    natlove
    NobitaRinu
    ifyouarenotkawaiipleasedie
    fideosama
    maiya
    arif_rahman09
    AsooChan
    coconut_pie

11. kamo

kamo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyazawasae
    ^
    just see the your creative work that's good i like a idea a many peoples holding a their country flags
    and because we also see Sae as sunshine i thought it's better to use a sunflower and a yellow font will be great because Sae favorite color is yellow :)
    btw for a first sight i thought the one who made it is Sae :D

@rka
    can i know the deadline for Sae birthday project? i want to join but i had final test in this 2 weeks :cry:

if the deadline is end of june i will try to participate :)

12. Chrissel

Oshimen:
    Sugiyama Aika
    Twitter:
    kurisuuu48
    Thanks. I'll try to use as much yellow as possible but I wanted the background to be yellow anyway :)
    And yes, I "learned" this way of drawing from Sae's pictures she uploaded on Twitter :D

13. NobitaRinu

NobitaRinu Kenkyuusei

Can i design my individual cardboard with photoshop or etc???? [think]

14. Chrissel

Oshimen:
    Sugiyama Aika
    Twitter:
    kurisuuu48
    Ok, when you send it at 20th, I'll send you all the stuff when I return :) That means the deadline for the locations is on July 6th latest.

15. sairi_02

sairi_02 Kenkyuusei

I came from south borneo, indonesia :blush:

to saechan fans from Indonesia here .. you'll send this project in the form of a file or a package??
    if it is a package, can I leave a project I made with you?? so I will send the package to your address, to problems overseas shipping costs, I will transfer the money to you...

16. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    yep i come from Indonesia

i'm going to send it via file, since it is too expensive to send the package

17. Chrissel

Oshimen:
    Sugiyama Aika
    Twitter:
    kurisuuu48
    Ok, this is how far I've worked until now for the cover:

I can still change the backgroundcolor and the decorations, the text is more or less fixed (exept the simple-colored letters).

Does anyone has a decent idea how to do the figures at the bottom? (See my post above)
    Because I'm really bad at drawing so this would be the last way to take... I had the idea to use figures of LINE Bubble since she really likes this game. However I didn't find any useable images.
    So if anyone has a good idea, please help me ;)

Attached Files:

18. Chrissel

Oshimen:
    Sugiyama Aika
    Twitter:
    kurisuuu48
    Yeah, the problem is to find the figures in the right pose...
    I think I'll dig into google tomorrow and if I find nothing, I'll use only the faces, like in the picture you linked ;)

Update:

I've finished it now with the LINEBubble-Faces.
    Below you can see the result in 3 different versions, in the colors my paper has :)

(I prefer the yellow one)

Of course I can still change the flags, but the one in the pictures represent the countries I have in my list so far. (I hope I've done no mistake. If I did, scream :D )

I'm still missing locations from:

(Kamo)

Attached Files:

19. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    lol the Yellow one looks so cute~

i got a presentation next monday, so i'm going to finish and sent everything by Tuesday. The scans will be sent to rka, correct?

20. natlove

natlove Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyazawasae
    The cover is really cute!!!
    Thank you for the effort Chrissel!!!!