Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by rka, Apr 30, 2015.

1. plomeplome

plomeplome Upcoming Girls

I probably wouldnt join in with the fiya baiba mix lol but probably join in with name callings and stuff

2. Starshard

Starshard Kenkyuusei

I don't plan to, but I probably will. Have some friends who were able to go for concerts during 2012-2014 and they all weren't into chanting in public much, yet they happily told how they got drunken with the atmosphere and did it anyway. I probably will be the same if I get the chance :p

3. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    I won't join. I would probably still shout some members name

4. Furukawa_Akane

Furukawa_Akane Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    I was able to go to a few concerts, for example the SKE's Hako de Ose concerts. When my friends were doing the usual chants, I had to keep quiet because I didn't know it so I just did the name chants and girls were all so cute <3

5. Galaxy Red

Galaxy Red Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    perhaps I don't follow the flow of the discussion here, but I'll just answer OP's question

I've never consider myself as a die hard fan. I didn't buy every single release. I didn't collect photos and magazine. If I had a chance, of course I want to meet my oshi. but that's not priority. as a fan who enjoy AKKB because of their variation in music genre, I only buy the single that interests me. and it was only the type I have interest in. honestly, I never find any excitement in AKB live concerts or stages. except the ones that using live band such as last kouhaku, summer matsuri etc. I watch them mostly on youtube, dailymotion, or else. I only watch their concert if there was a song where takamina or sayanee (my favorite AKB singer) doing solo live singing. I didn't really enjoy janken except the cosplay part but I love sousenkyo. only to watch the drama of course. and I will manage my time to watch it by live streaming.

now, how do I show my support to AKB? as I've described above, I buy their CDs. but only that interests me. I follow some information sources on twitter to update about their news. I also follow some of members (only who I have interests in). I don't have other community beside stage48, so I come here most of time. sometimes doing a little contribution to Takahashi Minami's related thread and updating news about Maeda Atsuko. support oshimen is a must. this year I joined takamina birthday project by wrote her a song complete with the music arrangement. meet my oshimen is a dream, but I prefer to watch her live concert rather than meet her in a handshake events or 2-shot events.

I've never ashamed with my level of contribution or what kind of fans I am, because that is only what I am able and willing to do. no more no less.