Aigasa Moe (Moechan) / 13th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Dec 10, 2011.

1. MocchiMooch

MocchiMooch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    Oooh, I love that haircut! I didn't like the flat straight hairstyle she's been having. This style is more shapely and maintained, and it makes her look older! :)

2. TeamTomo98

TeamTomo98 Kenkyuusei

Is she like constantly mimicking ppl haha the curled hair makes her look like myao XP

Sent from my HTC Desire 310 using Tapatalk

Last edited: Jul 2, 2014
  3. notsolittlej

notsolittlej Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    qurlsday
    I absolute hate her new hairstyle :( She looked so much prettier with no bangs imo. She doesn't look too bad in the pics she posted but her hair was a mess at today's Team K's stage.

4. pinkfluffballs

pinkfluffballs Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    watanabe mayu
    Twitter:
    belletagy
    Refreshing new haircut, and she looks cute as well!

5. Berii

Berii Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Omori Maho
    Not really feeling her new haircut, the first pic kind of reminds me to Umechan when she got bangs (which suited her imo); I don't know, I miss Moe's darker hair, she's a pretty girl, but I think it looked better straight and dark.

Her performances are still top notch, thanks to her dancing background, but I'm not as interested in her as I was when she was a kks because her recent looks...call me shallow, but there's something off about her. Maybe I should restart to follow Moe more to see if she catches my attention again.

6. Li Li

Li Li Kenkyuusei

Yup, you should restart following her and try concentrating on her performances rather than her looks (as you said is a shallow way of judging her - not that you are the only one that does though but least you admit to that. Most people don't even know or bother to check up her KKS background etc).

7. Berii

Berii Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Omori Maho
    I really liked Moe when she was a kenkyuusei. In fact, she was my favorite among 13th gen.
    (I don't get people not bothering to check her out the performances instead of just looking at the face and looks).
    Being honest, I hadn't checked much Team K after the shuffle took effect because I don't have much members I follow there, but will make sure to change that and share my thoughts :)

8. Kinenbi

Kinenbi Member Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    kinenbi
    Wow, Moe now looks like Renacchi. How does she keep managing to look like other members? [hehe]

9. Li Li

Li Li Kenkyuusei

Berii - Do check her since she's in a good position given that Sayanee is not around much thus she's in that spot (so it's Seifuku Resistance and Dokugumo again like her Tomochin under days). Well if people don't wanna check out her performances it is their loss.

10. Riicchi

Riicchi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oshimayuko
    Those G+ pics look good to me, it's nice that she is ready to do some changes. She had had that old hairstyle for a long time already so I think it's good that she tried something else now. Have to check some of the newest LODs and see how her hair really look like ^^

I really love this new team K especially when Jurina and Sayaka aren't around and when Tano and Moe are centering. Nothing against Jurina and Sayaka but I guess everyone would like to see their favourites in front ^^

11. Teirā1227

Teirā1227 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    She does look like Umechan in the first pic haha. Refreshing haircut. No longer looks like a Tomochin doppelganger

12. mysoshipinups

mysoshipinups Kenkyuusei

Did moe cut her hair short??

13. hinapyon

hinapyon Member

Oshimen:
    Muto Tomu
    Twitter:
    nagekinohina
    No, she just pinned it like that for one pic to see what it was like.

14. mysoshipinups

mysoshipinups Kenkyuusei

thank god!! i can't with her doing all these experimentation with her hair. it takes getting used to.

15. Mayura48

Mayura48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Twitter:
    val_vanny
    wait ! wait ! wait !... this is moe :shocku:

[​IMG]

16. TeamTomo98

TeamTomo98 Kenkyuusei

She looks like a Korean o_O

17. TeamBOshi*

TeamBOshi* Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    aigasamoe
    No one has posted in this forum so I'm posting some recent photos of Moe. She does not have bangs anymore. She's growing them out.

Attached Files:

18. TeamTomo98

TeamTomo98 Kenkyuusei

Btw did she rank this time? I haven't really seen the results

19. TeamBOshi*

TeamBOshi* Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    aigasamoe
    No sadly :,(

Why can't AkiP push Moechan?!? She's such a great performer!!

20. david dias

david dias Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mutuotomu
    [​IMG]

hahaha yes ♥