AKB Guitarists

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Theatre' started by hillshire, Apr 7, 2008.

1. redux

redux Kenkyuusei

It's never easy to find tabs for anything even related to JPop so thanks a bunch for the stuff that's been posted in here.

I haven't played guitar seriously ever since going to university a couple of years ago. I suppose it would have been cool to try and set up a cover band of some Japanese stuff since that's what I'm studying and so a lot of my friends are into it...Unfortunately the only ones who listen to the likes of Momusu and AKB don't have any inclination to start playing an instrument at all.

Not counting the past couple of years I've played guitar for about four or five years but I've forgotten pretty much all of the more complex stuff I knew. Anyone asks me to play them a song and they're stuck with nothing but a few chords now unfortunately. Hopefully with a few tabs like this flying round it can encourage me to start playing again...and get some new batteries for my tuner.

2. amcks

amcks Kenkyuusei

hm?
    friends not interested in learning music?
    dude, poison them with DEPAPEPE and let's see the result^^

3. hina

hina Member

well the thing is, before, i was somewhat quite similar to your friends redux, i've been playing the guitar for 4-5 years now but i've been addicted to jpop and music in general since god knows when. But when people ask me what my motivation was to start learning alone, (which is really, really hard by the way. :D) its boredom. Its stupid i know, but there was a time that i just didn't have anything to do, except pick up my dad's old keyboards and my brother's old guitar. Before i knew it, i was learning a lot of songs, training my ear with some scales and i kinda' got skeptic with other people's tabs and chords, so i started writing my own. Good thing is, other people agree that the chords i write/play sounds okay. (believe me! i make mistakes too! i suck! xD)

but we are kinda' the same, my other friends who are in to jpop are not that musically inclined as well, but i don't blame them, i used to be like them. :lol: But its all good, that's why i just love hearing other people's covers of jpop songs, since there are not much of those kinds of music lovers who play instruments here in our country. So please, if you wanna play some AKB music which are really, really good! Try it out! and let me hear them! :D

4. amcks

amcks Kenkyuusei

wow... nice guitar background there, hina...
    juz wanna share too, juz in case pplz wanna know (which i dun expect so)
    i was forced by my family to learn guitar since all my sisters play guitar (note that im the only son.) and all my sisters drop guitar and stop with learning music by the age of 18 or so....
    so i basically just act interested for the sake of not disappointing my parents... but ended up seeing all my friends are good at it, and in my school, guys, not being able to play guitar, are considered sissies, which means i was a sissy in my school for like 12 years, so i started it, and my parents want it to be classical music. solid classic. so i learn it. some songs like greensleeves, minuet, and some others were my daily food, and i tell you, i suck. so i practiced every single day, and eventually become not so bad at classical music, which in fact, in my school, being able to play classical music means ur a half-sissy, so im a half sissy-for the next 2 months. 2 years later, which is this year, my friend told me about DEPAPEPE, i head the music, i fell in love, him too, so we decided to practice guitar together, as a duo, doing depapepe cover songs, and so, thanks to it, i started playing guitar every single day and eventually became good at it. so basically, my guitar background was only 2 months and i sucked. but that two months of theory practice with no song at all, has shaped my mental, cut my guitar strings, and raped my fingers. and im proud of it.

btw hina, i seriously am frustrated right now, still hunting for a recording program, tried audacity and reaper, both sucked quite bad....

5. redux

redux Kenkyuusei

As tempting as that made sound for the rest of us when my pals are spending their cash on the likes of X Box's and Wii's when I was encouraging them to get a guitar or a set of drums it seems to be falling on deaf ears. Oh well, Christmas does happen every year though so I'm sure I can try and force a few people into it again later this year.

I know how you feel, the only reason I started to play was because I made it as a new years resolution, and I'd never stuck to one in the past so I was determined to make it my first. I was never exactly inspired by any artist to begin with and I suppose that isn't really a good thing as it did mean that ones I'd got a basic understanding of chords and the like the only stuff I found myself learning was old "classics" that everyone knows but to be honest I never exactly enjoyed playing.

When I did start to learn some JPop and JRock stuff my interest really picked up but I wasn't really good enough to play anything by ear and so the lack of resources on the net eventually led to me giving up a bit. Ideally I would like to go about working stuff out myself but considering how long it's been since I last played there's no chance of that happening straight away. I'm back at uni in a couple of months though and everyone will have plenty of cash to burn for the first few weeks (until they realise they didn't really have cash to burn that is) so hopefully I can convince someone to get knocking some stuff together. Either way I'll make sure to take my guitar with me as I always do but this time I'll make sure I actually get some use out of it.

The more stuff I can hear from other people the better as it kind of shows me that it is doable and I jsut have to bother putting the time in.

6. hina

hina Member

it was kinda the same in my school too, but i was still the odd man out since instead of playing local pop, i was mostly into anime, jpop and jrock which was really not that popular. But it didn't matter to me, because i really liked jpop, it helps me in learning the language and it is really poetic, and believe me, if its jpop more often than not, it has a really complex musical arrangement, which kinda' challenges me as well.

and about the recording program, i've only tried to use to recording programs, one was Audacity, since it was free, but last i checked, it looks really different now, so i don't know how to use it anymore. The second one, which i'm still using now, is Adobe Audition. The truth is i got this as a cracked program from the torrents. :D So if you know where to look then you're good to go, i f you know what i mean. But its really big so it would take time. But you could do a lot of stuff with it, so that's good.

yeah, i belive this would work, just find time for it and you'll be fine. My advice is just to learn a lot of songs and i mean a lot. It also helps if the songs you learn are the ones you really want to play, because it serves as your motivation. So if you need help with anything, chords or whatnots, feel free to ask. :D

7. amcks

amcks Kenkyuusei

hha^^ true true...
    like me n one of my friend is like odd-one-outs(present time), everyone's obsessive about metal guitars or at least rock, both of us were into DEPAPEPE, i was more into it, since it is the first genre i picked up myself, n guess what? now im an amateur guitar teacher to some of my friends^^ (yea right, 14-yr-old guitar teacher... im serious.) so well, i guess motivation's the key to it, pick up your fav. genre and learn it, never give up^^

btw hina, ill try to find da torrents, 'll contact you for further help, kay^^
    thanks yo.

and thanks hina n redux for sharing^^

8. amcks

amcks Kenkyuusei

minna,
    this is my first try, so if it turned out to be bad, plz do forgive me...>.<
    my first ever recorded DEPAPEPE's "SKY! SKY! SKY!" guitar cover,
    there were a few recording problems, so it may sound not so good,
    and i remind y'all, dont put the sound so loud,
    nevertheless, this is my first try, lookin forward to comments and suggestions.
    thankyou.

amcks' cover

9. hina

hina Member

^
    OMG!!!!! AS IN!!!!!! THAT WAS AMAZING!!!! :D

i was feeling the groove and all that. The strumming, the picking and the blending were damn good. Not bad for your first time really, this just shows how much skillful you are, and i hope i get to hear more of it.

Do you have the chords/tab for this? were you the one who tabbed this?

its on repeat now, i've been listening to this for three times now. REALLY GOOD!!! GOOD JOB!!!

10. amcks

amcks Kenkyuusei

o_O...
    AS IN SERIOUSLY???!?!?!?!?!?
    is it THAT good???
    seriously????
    i wasnt expecting such reply...o_O
    HONTONI ARIGATOU GOZIMASU......
    for actually care to download and listen to my cover...>.<
    *sob *sob.....

about the tabs, sorry.
    i was not the one who tabbed it.
    in fact, there isnt such a tab...
    me n my duet friend made it up by listening...
    and it's been quite a fuss since i dont know how to make tabs...
    real sorry...

on top of all, i couldnt say one thing about your reply. i am truly stunned. truly, fully touched.....

only one word i could say.

THANK YOU.

11. hina

hina Member

^
    believe me, it was REALLY good! (I'm still listening to it :XD: ) So did you do this all by yourself, and made two separate layers in Audition? It turned out really good, the sound of the guitar was nice, i hope you could do more soon.

12. amcks

amcks Kenkyuusei

well, i did this with another friend,
    the only person in this planet who
    can coordinate with my rhythm and who i can coordinate with.
    both of us play DEPAPEPE songs as a duet,
    we listen to the songs, try playing it.
    there were only a few tabs on DEPAPEPE available in the
    internet anyway...>.<

13. hina

hina Member

^
    then please, tell your friend that you guys are really good, this track just proves that you sound good together. Sadly i don't have any friends whom i could play with, but i'm happy for you guys, and once you get a chance try covering an AKB song.

14. albusdumb

albusdumb Member

I don't know the original song.
    But I know the style and I know that it's particularly difficult to play their songs.

But you succeeded, you can believe me ;)
    It's splendid :love::love:
    Congratulations

it's a marvellous gift :cry2:

15. amcks

amcks Kenkyuusei

new one,
    my cover of DEPAPEPE's song
    wedding bell,
    here's the link,
    click here:
    Wedding bell

plz do comment^^
    thanks

16. albusdumb

albusdumb Member

What to say ???
    It's very well, I like much <3<3<3
    Ganbare... :D:D ;)

17. amcks

amcks Kenkyuusei

yay!!
    thanks albus for listening!
    glad u like it^^ <3

18. Lariemeeva

Lariemeeva Kenkyuusei

i loved DEPAPEPE's <3

keep it up amcks!

19. hina

hina Member

yay, another great cover, the HARMONICS where <3, its nice to listen to slow acoustic songs like this, i love it! do you know from what single/album this song is from?

20. amcks

amcks Kenkyuusei

yay!!^^
    thanks hina for viewin^^
    well, about the album
    it's "Let's go!!!"
    and just in case ur
    interested in the covers,
    i've uploaded the tab
    just in case ur interested^^

Wedding Bell Tab