Single AKB48 21st [Everyday, Kachuusha] 11/05/25

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by aakun, Mar 28, 2011.

1. aefan_27

aefan_27 Kenkyuusei

Re: [SINGLE] AKB48 - 21st Single [Everyday, Kachuusha] - 5/2

^
    Use this website: http://www.vid-dl.net/ and paste youku link and click the button at 動画URL
    Then, just click Download FLV, MP4 (orange one) so you just can save the video and watch from your pc

2. Saya

Saya Kenkyuusei

Hito no Chikara <3 Very cute! I can see lots of Amina, Harugon, and Kuumin~ :cute: I saw every girl at least once without having to search! :chuffed:

Kore Kara Wonderland~ Loving the PV!! [clap] Very colorful and fun! Hate the clown though...I hate clowns... [shake]

Ebikashu Drama ver. NOTHING IS EXPLAINED!! It's still random as heck!

Ebikashu Dance ver. Barely any dancing!! Miichan and Sasshi solo shots <3

I finally get why they had Mayu, Rabutan, and Ayarin paired up after they showed Yukirin, Asuka, and Akicha!! French Kiss-->Warota. If they're doing that they should've had a Not yet and no3b scene as well [nod]

I should get my copies by this weekend~

3. AikyiTaizne

AikyiTaizne Kenkyuusei

omgomg all the PVs are so amazing

I love them all and Hito no Chikara is like the best song ever.

PV Ranking

Yankee Soul (Cause I get really excited just watching it) -> Hito no Chikara -> Ebikatsu (Cause it has Sayaka :hehe: ) -> Korekara Wonderland.

Wonderland is great too though :cute: I just put Ebikatsu higher cause yeah.
    The drama version is bullshit though lol.
    And the dance version >_>

AKB AKB FORTYEIGHTCHO

4. pinkbohemia

pinkbohemia Member

AAAAHHHH the Hito no Chikara PV is so great. *A* There's quite a bit of Sakiko so I'm glad. <3

5. sikanwan

sikanwan Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    sikanwan

Thank you so much for letting me know!!!

OK. so ....
    Ebikashu Drama ver ..... same as the normal version ..... I still can't get story. And seems to me that Miichan appears even less compared to the normal one :hmm:

Ebikashu Dance ver ..... Is this the official description? :wtf: There should be more dancing!! But at least I think there are close-up for pretty much everyone. (Including Miichan and Sasshi solo!!! <3 <3 )

Hito no chikara PV is nice, although I don't really feel there is a center role for Amina and Harugon.

For Korekara Wonderland, I actually like the black and white part near the end more! :^^;:

6. aefan_27

aefan_27 Kenkyuusei

7. Meroron♥

Meroron♥ Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ogumatsugumi

Ah, I guess I'll wait for my CDs to watch the PVs. I knew I wouldn't be able to wait for the songs, but the PVs I can manage, and then I have something to look forward too <3

Listening to it in HQ now that it leaked, I can say, I LOVE ebikatsu <3 I wasn't sure until now, but I do love it <3

ALSO. I'm sure this has been asked before, so sorry :fear: but, the first press photo, is it the same for versions A and B?

8. Jasey

Jasey Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Wonderland is actually the best thing ever. When it changed to black and white I nearly cried from its amazingness. I need a full PV or something in those outfits and hair. Please ;_; ACCHAN. YUKO. MARIKO. SAE. YUKIRIN. It's all too much for me to handle. Kojiharu and Akicha are the most beautifulest in the other scenes though <3

9. ohno

ohno Kenkyuusei

At least the dance ver will be good for making gifs.

10. Naomi

Naomi Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

I like Everyday, Kachuusha and Korekara Wonderland a lot more than I used to. Granted, I only really like Everyday because of the "Every every everday" parts, but Korekara is so awesomely strange. xD I love the PV, too.

I still don't like Hito no Chikara, but the PV's adorable. :blush: And I saw Natsumi and Sakiko! :omg:

11. frenchymelody

frenchymelody Kenkyuusei

• Aww I was expecting Mikapon and Suuchan close-ups in Ebikatsu dance version but...
      Mikapon, Suuchan, Myao, Milky and Yuka didn't had any screen time ;___; I'm pretty bummed xD

Hito no Chikara is so optimistic and happy, the PV is gorgeous and makes so much sense ! Amina, Wasamin and Nana look amazing <3

Oh wow. Wearing black and white in Kore Kara Wonderland, they look like a K-Pop band xD Sae why so gorgeous with her long wig ;____;
      The photography for this PV is really cool *o*

12. garnetjester

garnetjester Member

^I could actually spot Yuka a few times, but no proper close up, you're right.

And who's Milky (I mean, I know she's a girl in NMB, but I mean what is she wearing?) Is she the one wearing jean shorts in the dance shot?

13. katastr0phical1

katastr0phical1 Kenkyuusei

You know what that means! :awesome:

Yeah, favorite of the album. Song and video.
    Hito no Chikara >> Kachuusha > Yankee > Wonderland

I dunno. The whole album still hasn't really hit me.
    My bias toward UG/KKS/SKE/NMB is probably what vaulted HnC way out front.

--
    Follow the arrow to the one and only Watanabe Miyuki <3 ..[​IMG]

14. pigs-canfly

pigs-canfly Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka

ahhh hito no chikara is amazingggg <3 i love how nearly every girl(?) got some form of a solo shot:D

korekara wonderland's all colourful and gorgeous <3

and yayyy sasshi gets her solo shot! but i still don't get why acchan's all like angsty/emo in all 3 ebikachuu pvs? [wonder]

15. Naomi

Naomi Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

:hehe:

My would be Korekara > Everyday > Yankii Soul >>> Hito no Chikara.

I like Hito no Chikara more than I used to, but still not that much.

:inlove:

16. minna no uta

minna no uta Kenkyuusei

I think this is the first time when the A-side pv is the worse xD not that Ebikachu is bad, but the others are so much better...even Yankee Soul which is an extended version of the drama opening looks decent and better edited than the "Majisuka Rock n Roll" PV of last year.

I really love the outfits on Wonderland. They look very well done and they fit everyone properly :D and the black and white transition at the end is amazing.

And the Hito no Chikara PV is completely adorable. I love everthing about it, the song, the outfits, even the story in it. Also, is it me or all the girls got a decent closeup or were at least visible?
    Because if it is then I already love whoever directed it. I swear, you could tell they tried to not be biased and show everyone. But maybe it's just me o__o

17. sasuke2233

sasuke2233 Kenkyuusei

that is really a nice website...thanks for sharing the link.. :)

18. Kay

Kay Kenkyuusei

My PV thoughts:

Everyday Kachuusha: Good PV, nice 'storyline' if you know the older PV's well, but, as others have stated, I find this one to be the most uninteresting of all the PV's. The shots are too random and nothing seems to make sense (except that is draws concepts from other PV's and, IMO, that's not even really creative for an A-Side PV...) :(

Everyday Kachuusha Dance Version: What's this? A 'dance version' that's not a dance version... It's not much better than the original... :fp:

Everyday Kachuucha Drama Version: This version's better, probably my favorite of the three. Similar to the original, but with words a.k.a. drama :fp: Sasshii's 'Ichiban' comment was the highlight of the PV for me [hehe] [hehe] [hehe] [hehe]

Yankee Soul: An extended version of the TV opening. I'm not surprised about this and I liked it very much, but it seemed like they spent half the time either staring at each other or dancing; I wanted more action! At least more hallway fighting~ [box]

Hito no Chikara: Shii-chan sticking out her tongue!!!!!!!! :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :cute: :cute: :cute: :cute: :cute: :cute: ::Hyperventilates and dies from cuteness overload:: Yes, this is my favorite PV, and, I swear, not just because of Shii-chan <3 The concept was cute, creative, fun, colorful and I generally felt a feeling of pure happiness from both the song and the PV. I found myself smiling the whole way through. I really feel this is the most creative PV out of the bunch. At the end of the PV, when it faded to black and you could hear everyone's voices saying 'se no', it was really moving and brought about the feeling of teamwork and dedication that the PV's images conveyed. Oh, did I mention Shii-chan :^O^: ;)

Kore Kara Wonderland: The costumes are spectacular! :inlove: :inlove: And when they changed to the black and white costumes~~~~ I felt I died and went to heaven! :cute: :cute: I give this PV mad props for costumes; they were the best! The actual PV, though, was a bit bland because it was just one big dance shot with nothing much in between. Yuuko's robo-dance was super cute, though :cute: Also, my one big complaint: where's the disco ball and roller staking? Who makes a 70's style song and has no disco ball or roller skates in the PV? Can you image how much cooler the PV would have been with those amazing costumes, roller skating and disco lights!? Take a minute and think about that...

Overall, I really enjoyed all the PV's for this single, each had their own unique feeling and story and each all were fun to watch.

I'll write about the songs latter, when I have more time to listen to them all.

Kay

19. chewybacca

chewybacca Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sudaakari
    Twitter:
    mhcc27

First PV impressions?
    Korekara > Hito no Chikara > Everyday (std.) > Yankee Soul > Everyday (drama) = Everyday (dance)

Korekara is nicely shot, and evokes well images of old-school, classic (American?) stage and theatre glitz/glamour - something first referred to back even in Namida no Seesaw Game, but developed further here. Didn't expect (but really admired) the costume change from "rainbow avantgarde" to "B&W classy" though. Not so the strange and creepy-looking guys prancing around though [hehe]

I like Hito no Chikara's underlying meaning behind all the fun and pastel colour set against a studio workshop setting. The final sequence is almost touching on "deep and meaningful" to an extent, with that sudden video cut leaving the voices still hanging after the end.

I've already mentioned my thoughts on the std. Everyday PV. Decent summery homage to (nearly) every previous AKB48 PV made, but stands out satisfactorily on its own.

Yankee Soul was std. MG PV fare. Still not sold on the dance, though (let alone the song, although I'll admit it might catch on to me :^^;: ).

Drama and dance ver. were a bit of a disappointment. I expected more than just "a compilation of used (for the actual std. PV) and unused stock drama/dance footage mashed together". Nitpicking here, but lighting and shadow control during the group dance scenes needed to improve - made some of the girls look strangely horrible :hmm:

20. MoeKare

MoeKare Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Twitter:
    moekare_100

kore kara~ [rock]
    so colourful XD
    I like the outfits in the end of the video.. black and white.. :inlove: :inlove: