Single AKB48 33rd [Heart Ereki] 13/10/30

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by pakaulaw, Aug 29, 2013.

1. 3Liger2000

3Liger2000 Kenkyuusei

Re: [SINGLE] AKB48 33rd [Title is to be Announced] 13/10/30

Then they should have another pierrot maybe [wonder] :lol:

2. gotbild

gotbild Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild

It's really fun to read the expectations here. Some proposals seems to have really high odds. :D But shouldn't the winner in Janken have a place also?

3. Deyan

Deyan Member

Twitter:
    MrWeilai

If she's to be established as the new absolute center, she needs to be center everytime. I don't want her to be center because of my taste (I like the girl but she's not my oshi). It would just be coherent.

Muto needs to be in senbatsu, I mean, Team K needs representatives, and she's the best choice imo.

4. Silenka

Silenka Future Girls Retired Staff

KFC had a reaaalllly long gear-up time so even though it hasn't been that long since the single actually came out, it's been done for ages and ages. Plenty of time to cook up a new single concept/music/lyrics. I suspect we will see the new title track at the janken tournament like last year - or at least, I hope we will.

It'd be nice to have a surprise center and not the same old same old routine. If it's Jurina, people will bitch that she's already got SKE. If it's Yuuko, people will bitch that she's on her way out and others should be given a chance. If it's Mayu or Paru people will bitch that they're no good for the "cool single" because they're too cute. If it's Sasshi the fandom will implode in on itself.

Okada Nana for center!

5. arifer

arifer Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    arifer48

? This is the single before the Janken single. Why would the winner be in here?

Some (most) people of this fandom are hard to please :^^;: They don't say what they expect, but when it swings a way they don't like, they'll bitch non-stop about it :fp:
    I'm honestly hoping for a surprise center this time, the same few are starting to get a little stale. What if they get a KKS to center it LOL

6. Silenka

Silenka Future Girls Retired Staff

If a KKS is centering, then it better be Tsuchiyasu Mizuki.

But more likely, if it's not one of the regular centers, it would be someone from Team 4. There's gotta be more reasons than one that it was created again after all. (no seriously please make Naachan center)

7. gotbild

gotbild Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild

I thought so because Janken is before this single. My mistake.

8. goh1925

goh1925 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayui01

Management seems to place a high expectation on Mizuki.
    She's the sole 15th-gen KKS to get an unit center in Pajama Drive.
    If you watch the KKS version of KFC, she is just right behind Nana,Miki,Mako and Moe standing at no.5.
    Though I won't say that she'll be entering, but I expect words about her will start to spread around next year.

Naachan seems plausible. [hehe] [hehe] [hehe]
    Though I would rather place my bet on UG with 3 musketeer as center.

9. kobwad

kobwad Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina

I like your logic :XD: Nana as the center would be super awesome.
    But I doubt any of the three musketeers would be selected as senbatsu this time. They are future assets of AKB. Give them 2 more years (or maybe 1) and they will be ready to enter senbatsu.

10. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90

The 1st Team 4 was formed in June 2011, and the 1st single with selected Team 4 members in senbatsu was Manatsu no sounds good (Excluding janken singles), released in late may 2012, almost 1 year later.
    I think the management waited too long to include some Team 4 members in senbatsu. And this was IMO one of the mistake they did with this team.

So possible spots for the Team 4 to earn recognition faster ?

11. HogwartsHokage

HogwartsHokage Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    odanana

Reading all of this speculation makes me impatient for the single already. :D

It would be cool if they did a quadruple center like in Sayonara Crawl and have a representative from Team A, K, B, and 4 each (especially to see who management is going to push next from KKS), but that's just wishful thinking on my part... :^^;:

12. SugarYumYum

SugarYumYum Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru

Kojimako center plz & ty. :inlove: :hehe:

My expectations aren't too different from what's already been stated and space won't be a problem since we usually get a 18nin senbatsu with the cool single:

A: Iriyama, Kawaei, Takahashi, Watanabe Ma, Yokoyama
    K: Muto, Nagao, Oshima (lol)
    B: Kashiwagi, Kojima H, Shimazaki
    4: Minegishi
    S: Matsui J
    E: Matsui R
    N: Watanabe Mi, Yamamoto
    H: Sashihara, Kodama or Miyawaki

Looks about right.

Mio and the three Musketeers will very likely be joining UG which will probably then be a Meru/Kojimako double center.

Of course, since I love "WTF" reactions, I'm hoping these assumptions to be incorrect and we're thrown some curveballs. Another Sasshi center or a 4/KKS center would be a good start. :awesome:

13. akbfan26

akbfan26 Kenkyuusei

Really wanting Sae, Kitarie, Akicha and Umechan to make this single but not really optimistic about it. I'm still pissed that those guys missed out on UZA (Chiyuu as well but she graduated!).

I doubt Akarin will be in either, she missed out on Sayonara Crawl and other SKE members made it instead. Don't get me started on Mocchi and Amina hehe.

I love the speculation before the single btw :lol: half expecting Ricchan, Annin, Haruppi, Sakura, Mio, Meru, Renacchi, Naachan, Kojimako, Mikichan and Moechan to make it.

14. xcrossfacekillahx

xcrossfacekillahx Member

Oshimen:
    hondahitomi
    Twitter:
    crossfacekillah

Team A: Watanabe Ma., Takahashi, Yokoyama, Kawaei, Iriyama
    Team K: Oshima
    Team B: Kashiwagi, Kojima, Shimazaki

SKE48: Matsui J., Matsui R.
    NMB48: Yamamoto, Watanabe Mi.
    HKT48: Sashihara

Might add
    AKB: Muto or Minegishi (Team 4) or Kitahara
    HKT: Miyawaki

Can't see anyone other than Sakura be the 2nd rep from HKT right now, not even Meru or Haruppi. Sae's probably gonna be excluded this time. 3rd best in SKE and NMB are not getting enough attention to be in senbatsu.

15. 3Liger2000

3Liger2000 Kenkyuusei

how about kojima? she never been center before.

i think they will lower the grade lil bit from uza, so mayu could center it.

16. Mayuyusuki

Mayuyusuki Member

Re: [SINGLE] AKB48 33rd [TBA] 13/10/30

Tier 1 (Absolute locks for senbatsu, not worth mentioning why they wouldn't be in.)
    Team A: Watanabe Ma, Takahashi M, Yokoyama
    Team K: Oshima
    Team B: Kashiwagi, Kojima H, Shimazaki
    Team S/K: Matsui J

Tier 2 ($#!+ hits the fan if they're not in so they're essentially locks)
    Team E: Matsui R
    Team N: Yamamoto, Watanabe Mi
    Team H: Sashihara

It would definitely shake things up to be more AKB centric rather than fill up a chunk of senbatsu with sister group members. If they take 2 girls each from the sister groups (a la Noah's Ark) then Kodama would be interesting as 3 of the girls would be concurrent and also representing Teams A, K, and B.

Tier 3 (very likely in as new blood being pushed)
    Team A: Annin, Ricchan

Tier 4 (on the bubble)
    Team K: Kitahara
    Team 4: Minegishi

I'd like Team K to add another, but "fairness" is a laughable notion in entertainment. Miichan is arguably the best dancer and she's a full-fledged member now

Tier 5 (wild cards)
    Team A: Tano, Iwata, Oshima, Takahashi J, Kikuchi
    Team K: Muto, Abe, Nagao
    Team B: Fujie, Yamauchi
    Team 4: Kojima, Okada N

Amongst the sister groups you might as well start throwing darts. I would've said AKB KKS, but the viable ones just became Team 4. With the exception of election related and janken singles, there's no way a KKS from a sister group joins the fray (although after the recent AKBINGO! I could see Yuka-chan considering her intense stare :^^;: ).

17. lemonade

lemonade Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyazakimiho

To be honest, seeing the speculation in this thread is making me all the more anxious for the Janken Tournament more than anything. As much as I like and respect the core girls, it would be nice to see some fresh faces as well.

Either way though, I am looking forward to this single, so hopefully some more information will be released soon!

18. akbaholic18

akbaholic18 Kenkyuusei

Virtual high five!!! [​IMG]

I agree with most of you. Miichan will most likely be making a comeback in this single, but I won't get my hopes too high. I'm mostly excited about undergirls.

Kojimako/Mio or Kojimako/Meru center would be perfect :cute:

19. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama

what is interesting is that the line-up will be most likely a 16 member formation.

While Sayonara Crawl had 32 members and it was easy to pick up the best of the best of each team,

a 16 member formation will tell who get priority in SKE,NMB and HKT.

for example, if Sasshi (because ofc she will be in the next single) is with meru/mio combi, that will officially tell management gave up in investing on the first generation girls.

also, having an extra member of sister group beside Sayamilky and Wmatsui automatically say this member will have a big push after this.

Small question : does the fact that miichan is captain of team 4 increase her chance to stay in the next single? because if Sasshi is in, it means one less on the previous UZA line up.

20. goh1925

goh1925 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayui01

No in my opinion.
    Umeda Ayaka is a great example.

They're not going to choose her because she is the captain.
    Though I wouldn't say so if it's because of other reasons.