Single AKB48 38th [Kibouteki Refrain] (2014/11/26)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Sep 17, 2014.

1. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    They are not around for a long time and already have 20 slots available. It's 100% their fanbase+curious people spread over all those slot explaining the low sold out sale.

It's totally plausible to have the two mid-selling all her 20 slots which is much better than their 4/7 slots for example.

On the other hand, Mio having 8 slots sold out while she had 20/20 sold out last time is not a good trend. :(

2. plomeplome

plomeplome Upcoming Girls

Actually Mio sold 17/20 after 7 rounds (the last result we get excluding the resales) and 7/20 by round 3 in the Placard single

You do realise that most of these girls apart from some are selling faster than the Placard single right?
    Haruppi is usually selling the slowest between the 4 aces (she got the center boost in Hikaeme tho). Mio has been slowing down since the election (maybe they are still recovering or already start saving), she was on par with Meru tho.

Last edited: Oct 24, 2014
  3. plomeplome

plomeplome Upcoming Girls

Only the top end sells out early thats why you only see really popular ones selling out by round 4 with the exception of the trending members like Mion now.

4. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    They should push ryoha like they push paruru. She will then become the most beautiful n gorgeous centre. Maybe she need another year to bloom. Anyway, as far as i remember tentomu was created from the most popular kenkyusei at that time and ryoha is the most popular. Dont blame mngment for pushing her.it's just ryoha that cant keep her popularity but anyway i realy like her.she is pretty and can replace jurina. Joking.

5. PooPyon

PooPyon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yoshihashi Yuzuka
    Twitter:
    akibachans
    I agree. Give us Abemaru/Naana/Karen/Manami!! :evil:

6. oscar6262

oscar6262 Kenkyuusei

^And Moechin!

7. MayuMK30048

MayuMK30048 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Sayanee has a very outstanding HS record sales. more gravure jobs, better HS sales and surely higher ranking for her in the next SSK. it's no wonder anyway. she acts as the center and then overall captain as well on NMB just like what Takamina was on the beginning of AKB before she was replace with Acchan and remain the overall leader of the group. just looking at the HS result we know why Aki-P had chosen the current senbatsu members as regular AKB single senbatsu. Sae's HS sales is very impressive I must say without any push whatsoever coming from AKS. and Ikoma poor HS sales.

8. Corinth

Corinth Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    iwatatesaho
    For the AKB48 Kyoku Zukuri Project, I've read a few places in Japanese that suggest that all of the members of this song have to be 18 years or older because it's related to pachinko.
    The other theme is that none of the members have been chosen for a regular senbatsu.

9. ijkm

ijkm Kenkyuusei

I guess: the reason why they included a lot of songs in this single is they have planned for the 39th janken single. But they changed the idea so a lot of song from (39th planned janken single) was moved to this single.

10. suwidering

suwidering Kenkyuusei

Seifuku no Hane - Team 8

if the video does not show watch the video here

11. KatieKat1690

KatieKat1690 Member

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    so wait. Is the AKB48 Kyoku Zukuri Project going to be on this single or is it something separate released with Team Surprise? Wasn't it originally promoted as a team surprise song or something?

Also I love that team 8 song!

12. Crossheart

Crossheart Member

Oshimen:
    Amaki Sally
    Twitter:
    rom_ch22
    O_O
    That team 8 new song!!!!

Now, if the other songs are like this, we are talking about a Great Single

13. gotbild

gotbild Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    New HS sales? There must be somewhere.

14. souchan48

souchan48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Not sure what you mean, because akb is much more idollish compared to their earlier years (esp defstar era) image-wise and song-wise

Not necessarily a bad thing

15. xcrossfacekillahx

xcrossfacekillahx Member

Oshimen:
    hondahitomi
    Twitter:
    crossfacekillah
    I like the new song.

16. Lindsay

Lindsay Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    gotomoe
    Wow, I love Team 8's. In those costumes they also look far more like "real" AKB members, rather than the yellow/red/blue things they've been wearing for Fortune Cookie all the time. They have quite a different tone to their voices too - less pop and more just straight singing, although that could just be because they're so young.

For handshakes, go Sayaya! She's been the most popular AKB draftee for a while, and certainly the most typical idol type one - I feel like the others are more quirky. It looks to be paying off, so good for her.

I hope Naachan's sales pick up a bit... :S

17. evile1690

evile1690 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Twitter:
    evile1690
    Seifuku no Hane is a nice song. It suits Team 8 well~
    Is the center girl the same one from Juuden Prius or maybe 47 Suteki no Machi e??
    Slowly Team 8 is becoming more and more a legit team than an in-between KKS/Draftee status. Do they even have a captain? lol

18. pinkfluffballs

pinkfluffballs Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    watanabe mayu
    Twitter:
    belletagy
    I love that new Team 8 song! Thinking about it, Team 8 has received rather good songs <3 (although it's just 2)

19. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Yep, Nakano Ikumi (aka YOUR NEW GOD). :p

20. babymayu

babymayu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Team 8 song is really great.

I hope they'll have more songs like that in the future. :inlove: