Single AKB48 38th [Kibouteki Refrain] (2014/11/26)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Sep 17, 2014.

1. souchan48

souchan48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    The director itself has explained that they are centers, even naming the relay "Center relay". Someone atached one of the newspaper photo. You may want to refer to it. Newspapers have been quoting the director abt who will get the bag in the end to, which is Mayuyu and Sakura

Last edited: Nov 2, 2014
  2. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    I would love to see Sakura running with the bag and Sayanee, Paruru, Jurina, Mayu, and Ricchan running next to her (or even better, passing the bag to and from each other) :awesome:

3. makimaki93

makimaki93 Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Habu Mizuho
    Why is there so much speculation about the ending and about Ucchi!?

A) We know how it will "end".

B) We can't say Ucchi isn't involved because well you know...the whole PV hasn't been released.

One thing I can say though that I'm really impressed by so far, is the cinematography. The director was really detailed, and made it a point to get the girls faces turning corners, running, jumping over things all the while making sure their faces are clear. It's excellently paced and there's not too many quick cuts and things in the way during the running scenes. I can appreciate good directing and editing like this. (at least from what's been shown so far)

4. sno_rpg

sno_rpg Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    But for Ucchi to appear as a cameo just for the passing of the bag seems weird. Must have put her in the senbatsu, that's better.

5. Jayden

Jayden Kenkyuusei

Do you think that management would bother putting some girl who's irrelevant in their eyes in the PV no matter how small the cameo just to preserve the 'true' centre relay instead of just focusing on the big names? No casual fan would even notice nor care anyways. Look at chance no junban, it's more of a single they'd like to forget. And wouldn't she have appeared already even in the PV if they even bothered? Wasn't it Takamina > Acchan > Kojiharu (Yuuhi) > Jurina (Oogoe) > Yuko > Uchida (Chance) > Mariko etc?

Ah right, now that I think of it they're not even going by chronological order which technically isn't even a relay in that sense if that was the case.

6. kl9391

kl9391 Member

Twitter:
    KsLeep9391
    I can get behind this.

7. makimaki93

makimaki93 Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Habu Mizuho
    what if at the end the bag is opened and there's a note that says, "Mass Graduation" DUN DUN DUNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!

I would literally flip all the tables in the world! xD But the thought has me dying right now of laughter. Aki-p isn't that cruel...right?.......RIGHT!?

8. flutterbyu

flutterbyu Member

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana
    Was Tomochin ever center of a song?

9. Berii

Berii Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Omori Maho
    @flutterbyu Sayonara Crawl was a 4nin center (Mayu/Yuko, Paruru/Tomochin).

10. patapataful

patapataful Upcoming Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    patapataful
    Was already a full radio rip released? Only found a preview:(

11. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

12. milkykoala

milkykoala Kenkyuusei

Technically she was kinda shafted since kamonegix. In kamonegix she was #8. Then, in takane no Ringo she was behind MiruKei. And in 2013 senkyo, 4 girls jumped over her (keichi, fuu, shuu, akarin) and the miru and nagisa push are coming as well. Not to mention her position if she's still in NMB behind those kennins. But overall it would be better than rotting in someone else's group

13. eternalord

eternalord Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Kubo Shiori
    as I said before, more likely the bags are containing golden mics that will be used later by Mayuyu and Sakura at the live version. It may symbolize the center relay.

But your idea is worth considering too. Cruel, but fun hahaha :1st:

14. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Even if Sakura passes on the bag to someone it will mean nothing (except exposure for said girl? lol).
    Remember Mae Shika's PV... :glare:

• Like Like x 1
  15. eternalord

eternalord Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Kubo Shiori
    Do you mean Yuihan and Paruru at the last scene?

16. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Exactly.

I guess it's all about the hype and it doesn't really matter if they follow their own "prophecies".

BTW, the message that appears at the beginning is somehow... worrying? lol
    Can you run from AKB?
    It might be something directed to the graduates (lol nope you can't u should've stayed!) or... dunno.
    But if the masked men represent AKB girls who should never ever be centers... well, I don't know what's worse. :XD:

17. milkykoala

milkykoala Kenkyuusei

IMO the masked dudes represents the tough competition In the Jpop industry, especially anisong artistes, They're hard to beat. And also rising idol groups like momoclo. So, in order to live on as Japan's no1, they need girls to carry on da legacy aka da black bag

18. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Team 8's MV (SHORT VERSION)

if the video does not show watch the video here

19. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

So Team 8's PV is gonna be a Toyota ad? :^^;:

BUT OMG ALL THE IKUMINESS!

20. milkykoala

milkykoala Kenkyuusei

If they can fit 47 members in one PV with one having at least one close-up, why can't they do it with summer singles???