Single AKB48 46th [High Tension] (16/11/16)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Sep 15, 2016.

1. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Renacchi probably have the most screen time in the MV but the dance formation is Yuiyui in the center. Probably producer prerogative :p

And maybe the twin tails is only for the photobook. Or more likely, Renacchi just wanted a cute pictures collection of girls in twin tails :)

2. edizxne

edizxne Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    katorena
    Twitter:
    edizxne
    The twin tail theme is only for their application forms, in this case: twin tail pictures with Renacchi, in participating in this year's RSK, not the actual theme itself. Just like last year, their application forms are 755 messages to her. The theme, concept, and full details for the song, PV, and photo book have been discussed and managed by Renacchi with the staff as shown on her Showroom. :D

And I think it's been a given that Renacchi will have a lot of screen time, she's the producer after all, she needed a little reward for all that hard work lol. Also I'm pretty sure Yuiyui will have a lot of screen time in the full PV, noting it's just a 2-minute preview, and the full video will probably be more than 6 to 8 minutes long. :^^;:

Anyway I really like this single so far. High Tension is a great song, the PV is colorful and fun (even though the lack of lip-sync bugged me a bit). Team 8 East & West unit songs are both really good, Renaccheese unit song sounds great so far (can't wait for the full version), and Vocal Team, even though the chosen vocals are not that great, they managed to showcase the harmony well on the song. Can't wait for the rest of the single and the live performances! :cute:

3. Rurouni

In the Full MV, it is still more Renacchi. The Full MV was shown on yesterday showroom.

4. edizxne

edizxne Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    katorena
    Twitter:
    edizxne
    Wait really? I guess I missed it lol. I fail as a Renacchi fan. :^^;:

5. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Well, let's be honest, this is more a push to Renacchi than to the rest of her senbatsu.
    At least she didn't put herself as center lol

And as we know, center is just where you stand in the dance formation. The PV can be about whatever the director wants (Green Flash says hi!).

6. xcrossfacekillahx

xcrossfacekillahx Member

Oshimen:
    hondahitomi
    Twitter:
    crossfacekillah
    I think that's what the appeal time was for and also she had to put her friends in senbatsu too :lol:

7. qwerty_2000

qwerty_2000 Kenkyuusei

Hi, apologies if this has been asked before. May I know what is this AKB48G Spring Festival about? Is it a concert? Are tickets needed?

8. Rurouni

They will perform High Tension at today's TBS Halloween Fes. They haven't perform it yet. Previous performance were Halloween Night and KFC. AKB perform 3 times.

Edit: ten shon shon shon shon....
    Although I do catch HT performance on TBS, I can see it clearly since I need to use the lowest res possible. But it was fun :)
    Since it was live, under age member I believe didn't perform in it, but HT senbatsu are included in the previous performances or at least in HN (not sure about KFC).
    Also I see Tomu in it (probably why not, since she is in HN senbatsu anyway).

Last edited: Oct 31, 2016
  9. YKT

YKT Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Twitter:
    MayuyuOrg

if the video does not show watch the video here

10. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    I don't know the positions well enough to tell myself, but from Twitter it sounds like Tomu was in Yuiyui's position, and Daasu in Hana's.

KFC was a reduced selection of members, including Daasu but not most of HT senbatsu.

11. Rurouni

Isn't all of the available KFC senbatsu should be on site? Sasshi, Yokoyama Yui, Yukirin, Mayuyu, Dasu, Kojiharu, Paruru, Jurina, Sayanee all available. I haven't paid attention to KFC, but I do see Sasshi, Jurina (and Tomu?), Yokoyama Yui and Miion.
    edit: Having looked at the pictures, basically all of the original senbatsu is there but not all of the members they bring for HN+HT is there. It was a 16-nin senbatsu, so 9 OG senbatsu + Miion, Naachan, Annin, Sakura, Renacchi, Haruppi, Juri.

Last edited: Oct 31, 2016
  12. Rageballie

Rageballie Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
  13. rendizzz

rendizzz Next Girls

blame renacchi who pick yuiyui as her ssk center [hehe] and blame fans who asked aki-p to give renacchi senbatsu a new song lol

14. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    Ah, I forgot Dasu was originally in KFC.

15. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

But wasn't also the Renacchi senbatsu announced before the ht senbatsu? I remember I had to look up some girls lol

Yes, management could have suggested hrr something, but I doubt it.

16. Voightkampff

Voightkampff Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Twitter:
    ParuruArmy
    Curious as to how her not being in the pic makes you mad. Does it somehow effect you in a negative way??

17. Matsui Hikari

Matsui Hikari Future Girls Stage48 Donor

^Imagine your oshimen not appearing in a photo especially when it's a group photo, anyone would get mad. Not that it affects anyone in a negative way but that's the same thing as you not taking part in a class photo even though you're present. Your parents would get upset.

18. Silenka

Silenka Future Girls Retired Staff

Well he does have "rage" in his name, maybe he just gets mad a lot.

• Like Like x 1
  19. Rurouni

When I was watching HT TBS performance, I was trying to find everyone and then I found Yuria was wearing this uninterested look. For a song called High Tension she was really low tension. Don't know why.
    Dasu tho, always high tension in every song :p

20. Jurinavenclaw

Jurinavenclaw Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsui Jurina
    What's done is done but honestly, I still feel something is off with Dasu and Tomu being mere subs for the HT performance.

Really AKS, a 24-nin senbatsu was not doable???

Well, glad for the two for getting at least this perf.