Event / Concert AKB48 49th Single Senbatsu Sousenkyo (17/06/17)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Mar 20, 2017.

1. parukii

parukii Kenkyuusei

What SSK money game? I think the best indicator is the annual Nikkei talent ranking.

But they would have contributed to the health of the japanese economy and that is more important <3

Last edited: Jun 15, 2017
  2. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    hm.. yes, of course! If people have money, they spend it, if there is no money, then no :awesome: but I think it's ipmortant where they are spend their money! in Tokyo or Niigata :flower:

3. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Last edited: Jun 16, 2017
  4. echibrat

echibrat Kenkyuusei

Last minute but is there anyone who has AKB/NMB/etc mobile who I can buy 5 votes from?

Ichikawa Miori had an instalive today, I didn't plan to vote but I want to now... If I read her Twitter post correctly it says you can buy mobile votes for ~300 yen? Or can you only purchase one with that method?

If anyone has any suggestions on voting overseas please help >< its too late to buy a cd now

Sorry if im not supposed to post here, I'm a long time lurker but made an account just to ask, I figured this thread would get the fastest response

5. ET920

ET920 Member

I love rainy concerts, hopefully they aren't forced to suspend the STU48. Even if the prior performances are supposedly free, it'd be a pity as they need more experience, and this one is perfect for them.

6. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    You get one vote for signing up for a mobile account. But you need a Japanese phone from certain Japanese Mobile Phone service providers.

There are a bunch of mobile accounts one can sign up for. Examples: AKB, SKE, NMB, HKT, NGT mobile fanclubs. Each one is a vote. And each one is cheaper than even a theater ed cd.

That said. No. Nobody is gonna have five mobile votes for you. They would have already used those votes.

Voting this late in the event is near impossible for overseas if you don't have the vote already. Sorry.

7. echibrat

echibrat Kenkyuusei

Ohh ok T_T I wasnt sure if mobile votes were unlimited or limited...
    I tried signing up for mail and it worked with credit card until i needed one of the Japanese phone service providers to get an openID...
    Is there a mobile app for Android i can get votes from?

8. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

This is bad.
    Winds of 30 km/h? Girl, bye.

9. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

wow the beach looks like a mess after the rain.....so muddy:^^;: #Big risk big reward [hehe]

Teru teru bōzu
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 16, 2017
  10. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Konshu Doyo wa AKB48 Sousenkyo #4 (Part 3 of Sasshi x Mayuyu (Don't know why they didn't just make this one whole episode tbh))

if the video does not show watch the video here

11. ET920

ET920 Member

Marketing 101, build buzz beforehand, little by little.

12. Konno A.

Konno A. Future Girls

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    They really should have done an indoor event...even if it doesn't make a shit ton of money they would lose more from cancelling it/postponing it entirely. And it feels like they really can't cause the single will come out at the end of August so they need to do this now essentially or it really messes up with schedules.

Maybe they can create a tent or something? IDK? I feel really bad for all the fans if it does get postponed/cancelled. U know if anything, maybe cancel the concert and just do the event at that time.

13. Blu-Cherri

Blu-Cherri Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oyashizuka
    How long is the concert likely to last? Trying to work out if it's worth waking up for(it's like 4am for me...)

14. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    明日午前中のなるべく早い段階で「天気予報・警報・注意報」の状況を鑑みて最終判断させて頂きたいと思います

Tomorrow at noon would be judgement day.

...which is in about 7 hours to my timezone?

15. chiuchimu

chiuchimu Member Stage48 Donor

Does anyone know where to watch the live stream of SSK 2017? Last year, someone posted a list of URLs. As the Urls got shutdown, someone would post a new link in a shoutBox. I wonder if its going to be easier this year?

16. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
  17. Kiri

Kiri Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    岡田奈々 / 손채영
    ^ thats just sad [hehe]

18. Nivaj

Nivaj Kenkyuusei

That symbol isn't for rain but for all the tears that are going to be shed tomorrow

19. ET920

ET920 Member

Go Ogiyuka!

20. Nieru

Nieru Kenkyuusei

Stream links should not be shared here on the forum publicly as we have learned year after year. Hope mods are ready and on alert to clean any posts up fast.