Single AKB48 49th [#SukiNanda] (2017/08/30)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Jun 17, 2017.

1. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    Anything could happen with the Oricon sales numbers - I'm not sure if it's going to hit a million in the first week - or the first day - once again...

2. pakaulaw

pakaulaw Member

Twitter:
    MarJ_Yokoyama
    Mste Perf:

if the video does not show watch the video here

3. Arinko

Arinko Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    nakamuraayuka
    Why does the white shirt top with red string braid reminds me of of the red braiding of NGT48's white red baseball parker and their white red one piece dress.

4. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Great performance!

Now gimme 4 more before release day and I'll be happy

5. Matsui Hikari

Matsui Hikari Future Girls Stage48 Donor

The costumes are tragic. The ones in the MV are a B and these are a F

Screentime was beyond horrible too. The cameraman just swept through 13-16 singing their parts while giving a sht load of screentime to ranks above them that were singing their parts. i thought that Nao had bad screentime but I could barely catchy a glimpse of Akarin and Hinatan. At least Churi and Nao appeared behind the Top 3/5 but Akarin and Hinatan didn't get in the shot anywhere. I had to watch twice just to see Akarin and Hinatan combined for a total of 1 second.

I love the choreography though. It's something but simple enough to learn easily.

6. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    I think the performance was nice but except for the top 6, the other members didn't get much screentime imo (poor Yuihan). Also I agree with the post above, the grey colour of the costumes didn't match with the red

7. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

btw, AKB will perform at Music Station next week as well.

8. Mikuriin

Mikuriin Future Girls

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Nice performance although the costumes are indeed a bit...idk what to say...weird(?)

Anyway, I'm sure Mayu still feel more or less bitter about her rank but as always, she always shows her professional side and give her fullest. Also, her smile is contagious. That's what I love about her :cute: maybe she thought about her graduation and thus give her fullest to fans for (nearly) her last time with akb :cry2:

9. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    i couldn't even see Yuihan,Hinnatan and Akarin on that performance.
    and yuihan is kami 7 wtf

10. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

I would say that up to 12th they got decent screen time.

The other 4 got nothing, but that's not news.

11. Daisyofc

Daisyofc Kenkyuusei

Here full one on Music Station :

if the video does not show watch the video here

Hmm call me weird but I love the costume tho. Sure the MV one more pretty.

Screentime.. bluhhh nahhh its just unfair distribution. Well sure its not a new thing hahahaha.
    Somehow its remind me Eien pressure maybe bcs of hat that they are wearing are kinda similar.

Overall its quite good.

Last edited: Aug 25, 2017
  12. Konno A.

Konno A. Future Girls

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    It was a nice first performance overall tho~~ Sally stole the spotlight for me tho lol~

13. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    I like the costumes, except maybe those of the front three. The red ribbons that form what looks like hearts (but are actually just kind of braided through the fabric) are a great touch. THe top 12 had pretty good screentime, only Nao, Churi, Hinatan and Akarin got relegated to the background or rapid panning shots (not ideal, but it was a short performance).
    I didn't even notice Akarin was there until I rechecked the rankings.

Choreo is basic, didn't leave an impression either good or bad.

14. jnam12

jnam12 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsumurakaori
    The costumes are very idol-ish in my opinion (I like them, but they look uncomfortable to perform in). Management is just following the Demands of fans wanting classic 48. Eventhough it's a bit vanilla, and omg the distribution on this performance is ... does not reflect the member's rankings but that's normal.

Also (I'm pretty sure I'm late, but I just heard of it) but the AKB/SKE/HKT handshake event is to like clean out the possible handshake backup and get ready for the new single cycle right?

Like I must imagine it also has to do with lack of promotion so they are depending on this handshake festival. But like damn, also NMB and SONY signed groups are bound to separate handshake register methods right (that's why they are not a part of this). This handshake thing just makes me worry about the sales of singles (it seems like a sign they imagine underselling albums and backups on tickets)

Wait how would kenins even work with this handshake event? Like I'm guessing it's gonna be (if by example Sakura) - HKT single tickets only? Or is it gonna be like national style?

15. AnToNa

AnToNa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    I actually like the costume better than the one in MV, since it reminds me of scout's outfit in my place (the browns, the reds, the whites, the barrets lol).

Tbh the one who took the L for screentime were Hinata and Akarin. You can still get a nice 5 seconds of Yuihan face during her part, but the camera literally panned across during Hinata and Akarin. Also, promotion during a week before single release time is pretty common to keep people from getting fed up of the song before the song's officially released.

They need to do a coupling songs full MV showcase in showroom like last year. I remember losing sleep because of it

16. Spoony Rice

Spoony Rice Member

Oshimen:
    込山榛香
    Twitter:
    Spoony_Rice
    I honestly really liked the outfits, reminded me a little of pirates and girl scouts. The screentime was unfair, hopefully the full performance will have more even screentime distribution. I also really liked the performance in general, it seemed the dance was in sync and although it isn't the hardest dance it isn't the easiest one either, I also liked some of the details to the dance. I hope we get to see more performances soon.

17. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    If you haven't realized that probably after the performance, the whole 48G twitter is doing the hashtag pose tweet. Seems like a group order from management lol.

I'm happy with the outfits and idk about you guys but I see everyone perfectly fine lol. It's a 16nin formation guys come on XD

18. Endu

Endu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kato Shiho
    AKB48SHOW performance
    - Link dead -

Last edited: Sep 19, 2017
  19. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Much better face time distribution.

• Like Like x 1
  20. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    I prefer the AKB Show performance too ^^ I liked the screen time distribution more & the dresses too haha