Event / Concert AKB48 53rd Single Sekai Senbatsu Sousenkyo (2018/06/16)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Jan 29, 2018.

1. sandy32000

sandy32000 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mogishinobu
    Maybe she is a fan like us and roams the Stage48 site to read about her favourites... Talk about front row seat for sousenkyo

Sent from my LG-H860 using Tapatalk

2. ET920

ET920 Member

Come on guys, you can't play down Meru's double chin. She might not be as fat as she used to,but she was and yes, Sakura was calling her fat.

Even in AKBINGO Muramoto bullied Meru regarding being fat.

Last edited: Jun 19, 2018
    • Dislike Dislike x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
  3. KamonegiX

KamonegiX Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Lol it was clear Sakura was trying to shit on Meru on her private acc. Just like Murashige called Jurina frog face on her private instagram.
    You can lie to yourselves as much as you want about it, but if she was so quick to cover it up then she herself also recognized it wasnt good.

I mean, knowing how toxic Murashige is and how close she is to Sakura, it wouldnt surprise me if Sakura rubbed off some of Murashige's traits.

But in all honesty, I dont expect idols to be perfect angels with no attitude. Actually having some attitude makes them more interesting.

• Agree Agree x 9
    • Like Like x 5
    • Dislike Dislike x 5
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  4. half23

half23 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Shinozaki Ayana
    what? today is sakura anti's turn?

plesae stop it, lets discuss something usefull

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Kiarararara

Kiarararara Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    the bikini topic stopped too soon

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  6. dutchie

dutchie Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    Don't these idols have managers that check their social media posts? or are those managers just incompetent ... because, what goes on the internet, stays on the internet, and it takes just one wrong post to ruin a career.
    unless you're the president of a certain country ... in that case, the more stupid or asinine it gets, the better it seems to be :/

Last edited: Jun 19, 2018
    • Dislike Dislike x 3
  7. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    Did you miss the word "private"?

• Like Like x 3
  8. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    well, you know about it .... seem like it isn't that private after all

ps: private can mean several things one of those being 'personal' ... e.g. his private plane

9. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Disagree Disagree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. half23

half23 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Shinozaki Ayana
    it was private until people found out

11. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    Personal as opposed to professional, yes. Meaning they weren't their work accounts, and thus of course there was no staffu oversight. They weren't supposed to have them either, but well...

• Like Like x 3
  12. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    what could possibly go wrong .....

• Like Like x 2
  13. sakurappu

sakurappu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    idol!Sayaka ✈️ singer!Sayaka
    Twitter:
    sakurappu_
    Some of idols have both of "public" and "private" SNS, mostly for talking sh*t or fangirling side (according to Amaki Sally lol). I remember Mayuyu has that private Instagram account :fear: :fear:

14. Lalo Martins

Lalo Martins Member

Oshimen:
    Kudo Riko (48), Takase Kurumi
    Twitter:
    martins_lalo
    That would be a good theory if they were indeed not gaining traction, but it seems actually they're doing just fine.

• Like Like x 2
  15. Cisalpine88

Cisalpine88 Next Girls

Twitter:
    speranzom
    Eeeh, not accurately. I still remember the "leak" of HKT's personal Instagram accounts and the original caption on that picture said "kappa girl <3", with the heart mark and all, yes. "Kappa" in this case being just a reference to the raincoat Jurina was wearing in that close-up photo.

• Like Like x 8
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  16. mousou

mousou Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    that jurina interview about 10 nen sakura is so scary ~:cold:~
    her face looks like psychopath

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Like Like x 6
  17. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    So, it was "just like" Sakura's tweet :p

edit: [​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 20, 2018
    • Like Like x 5
  18. Iizuka-Tengu

Iizuka-Tengu Kenkyuusei

You mean called her "Kappa Girl" and well, you give Murashige credit for some pretty damn amazing computer skills. Because, you see, here is what you are referring to. Not that I imagine you ever even saw the screencap and are just spewing shit third-hand.

if the video does not show watch the video here

Just, look at this. Not only did Murashige apparently create a realistic, full-motion rendering of Matsui Jurina for a 3-second clip.
    She also managed to capture Jurina's voice and somehow alter it to call herself a "kappa".
    AND, she managed to hack Matsui Jurina's instagram and have this appear as her story for a day a few weeks before the private accounts were found.
    All for the sake of screenshotting it on her secret, private instagram account that she used to communicate with other members.

I mean, that is some next-level shit right there that you think Murashige is capable of....

Or, maybe... you know... one my "crazy conspiracy theories"...
    That because "kappa" is both the Japanese term for a poncho and for a little green turtle vampire creatures that may or may not be considered cute, Jurina thought she was making a funny pun and created this little video. And Anna, not wanting her secret account to be found by those outside of 48 group, screenshotted it to make a like and comment rather than posting the like and comment on the actual video in case someone were to look at the accounts making the comments. And, in fact, Jurina herself was one of those who was in this circle of those who had secret instagram accounts and thus, it wasn't even 'behind her back'.

And whomever found the HKT48 secret Instagram accounts decided to stir up shit knowing that certain ignorant, crappy people totally care about Jurina and hate anyone they might remotely think insulted her, but really don't care enough to follow Jurina on Instagram, be aware that she has a sense of humor nor know that the screencap was a video that Jurina herself made.

But, no... surely "Occum's razor" in terms of this board members' endless backwards thinking is that the girl who has been an idol since she was 12 and barely got through high school and doesn't even seem to have a PC, or weirdly doesn't use it to at all promote herself, is really some CG and sound editing expert and computer hacker who went through the trouble of creating a completely fake video of Matsui Jurina and breaking it onto Jurina's instagram account without being caught to post the video for the typical 1 or 2 days an Instagram story last all so that she could screenshot it for an account that only other 48 group members who were in the secret private account circle could view.

And, in case you think the offense was taken at the comment instead of the video, the accompany comment on the video was just "Kappa girl, ha?" which other than the "ha" part is exactly what Jurina herself in her original video as you can see wrote on and said in this video herself as you can clearly see.

So, as anyone who isn't a complete idiot can see, Jurina called HERSELF a "frog face" and this just got blamed on the half-Japanese girl because some people are just looking for any excuse to twist anything to attack and hate those who are not pure bloods and others are dumb enough to buy into it without actually questioning or investigating it at all.

Actually... you know what... thank you. I have been wanting the chance to thoroughly debunk this garbage for over a year. I just needed a ****** to bring it up.

• Informative Informative x 7
    • Winner Winner x 4
    • Like Like x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
  19. Dubkau

Dubkau Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Last I recall this isn't the 'Ridiculous Scandals' thread.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  20. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    These days Jurina is more of a 喝破女子

• Dislike Dislike x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1