AKB48 and Real Life Relationships

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by JAKKfromAKB48, Jan 10, 2011.

1. MoeKare

MoeKare Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Twitter:
    moekare_100
    I have friend, we were at the same junior high school~
    she always comes to my place, for playing and hanging around... one day, when I played my AKB videos, she said, "hee... you liked this kind of songs? I just knew it.."
    me : yeah,.. I like different things, and want to know more about jpop. and I love this girl band!
    she started watching together with me, *on that time I was playing no3b~relax*
    she : wow. they are so pretty~
    Then, I succeeded to make her "LIKE" akb.. but she didn't fall deeply into AKB, but I'll make sure SHE WILL! :lol:
    She likes Takamina at first, but lately she said she liked Tomochin :XD:
    and her boyfriend said, he wanted to steal Acchan from me~ :blink:
    Well2, acchan doesnt belong only for me, but everyone who are her fans.. :awesome:

2. Yuki88

Yuki88 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    KuroiYuki88
    Haha, my cousin and I started listen to AKB48 about the same time, though it seems that I advanced further by myself and asked him to install AKB 1/48 on his PSP so that I can play it (I don't have PSP until now) :awesome: (weren't really into most of the girls at that time, though. Learned many of them from that game :XD: ) So as I played, I showed him all the girls' photos on the contact list and he fell in love with Uchida Mayumi :p

3. TomoChiyuu

TomoChiyuu Kenkyuusei

This really cute Japanese girl at my school is getting into AKB48, and today she asked me if she can borrow my DearJ CD... oh my god, if she becomes a big fan then she would the be my ideal girlfriend :nb:

This other girl in my Chinese AP class is also asking me about AKB48, maybe i'll be able to convert her too :3

4. Pocky

Pocky Kenkyuusei

Oh lucky you haha xD Not that I want a girlfriend but I would love a cute little japanese friend :hehe:

5. biheart

biheart Kenkyuusei

Thanks to me my boyfriend started to get into AKB. :) I have been spamming him with Akbingo episodes and stages and now he really seems to be into them. Other than that I don't really know anyone in real life who is also a fan of the girls.

6. Mirai_Chu_Chu

Mirai_Chu_Chu Kenkyuusei

Many people in my last year's Japanese class knew I liked J-pop, bit I never really voiced my liking for AKB48. I ended up trying to get my bestfriend into AKB48, but she's not into it like I am. I made her watch a few PV's and we ended up watching some episodes of Majisuka Gakuen. She enjoyed it, and she said if she had a fave member, it would be Sayaka Akimoto. She likes Kurumi to Dialouge and Beginner, but isn't a fan of the cutsy stuff.

When she went to Japan, she bought be "Beginner" [rock] Which I am extremely thankful for (that's how she first listened to it.)

I've showed my mother a few AKB48 PV's. I told my father the other day I was putting a form in for HKT48. He said if I got in he'd help pay to get me over there. (Although we both know it's impossible for me to get in.) 

My brother doesn't like Japan, so trying to show him AKB48 is not a good idea. :^^;:

I might show my other friends AKB48 one day. But until then I don't have many people to talk about AKB48 too 

Until I joined this site!!!!

7. kurotori

kurotori Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyazawasae
    My little sister, who's ten, took with the Heavy Rotation PV, and some AKB photo books to school for show and tell. She said two of her friends were interested in AKB, one really liked Acchan and Mariko, the other friend said she wanted to BE Oshima Yuko, because she was so pretty [hehe]

I was surprised how much they liked AKB, so this means I have to convert some of my friends :D

8. ginaRAWR

ginaRAWR Kenkyuusei

I've always found it a lot easier to get people I know into H!P rather than AKB lol.
    My mum knew I was a big MM fan and then she knew I wasn't bothered about them after JunJun graduated XD
    I don't think my AKB fandom is quite as big as my former H!P fandom though, as I'm still a bit of a n00b. My boyfriend likes Tomochin, MIichan and Yukirin and my best mate has tried to get into them but struggles with all of them.
    I do think that the fact there's so many of them is a bit daunting at first, but I reckon it gets easier once you listen to more of their music and the stages and see more of the girls :D

9. ame-rin

ame-rin Member

That's sooooooooooooo cute!!! :blush:

10. Pocky

Pocky Kenkyuusei

I was watching some AKBingo on youtube and my boyfriend started to watch with me.. I think he liked it but now he hates them for some reason :(

11. genkiteam48

genkiteam48 Kenkyuusei

I'm in Alaska, not much of anyone up here knowing of them. I only get to talk to my ex-wife (who thinks i'm nuts), and my 8 year old daughter who LOVES to dance to them.
    I am an island :(

12. kaseii

kaseii Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Amina Sato
    I was singing Heavy Rotation to myself and my boyfriend thought it was adorable, so I made him watch the PV haha. I haven't gotten much farther than that, but I think I've at least made him interested in the concept. One of these days I'm gonna force him to watch Sakura Kara or Majisuka....

13. Snowbunny

Snowbunny Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    moriyaakane
    I've been trying to pull my best friend into AKB trough the AKBingo funny little subtitled parts than we can find on YouTube. It looks like it's what works the best with her, but I had already showed her some AKB stuff before. She's slowly getting into it too, but unlike me, she's always been more into boysband or K-Pop (the only one that struck with me was DBSK and then they disbanded and I said bye bye to it. I couldn't stand seeing them separated, it was too sad!) or american/european emo'er stuff (almost always sung by boys too). We just... Don't share the music taste, I guess, although she says she really likes some of the AKB songs like "Ponytail to ShuShu". I haven't given up on my hope to convert her to AKB fandom yet, but it'll take time.

My mother enjoys hearing some of their songs too when I happen to listen to them when I'm at my parents' and she already can tell who is my oshimen when she sees her (since people here don't seem to be able to tell anyone appart in a group of pretty young asian girls, I see that as a great improvement LOL). She was really into DBSK too, but hopefully she'll take a little interest into AKB aswell.

As for the rest of my friends, I've never really tried to convert anyone into AKB fandom besides my best friend who also enjoys K-Pop and J-Pop. Some friends tell me "how cute!" when they listen to them, but most of them end up saying "how the heck can you understand what they said?", "all I hear is ADSJKHFKJJAGK*meaningless non-understandable stuff*" or even "how can you even tell them appart or know all their names? That's crazy!", so I don't even bother. Each person has its own taste. I only give details and info about AKB when someone comes to me asking about them, when they enjoy listening to them on my MP4 or find them cute on my personal stuff (I have AKB pictures in a lot of my stuff!). <3

14. Yuki88

Yuki88 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    KuroiYuki88
    this is my major problem in converting other people IRL into AKB fandom, too... :fp:

15. frenchymelody

frenchymelody Kenkyuusei

• Oh wow, how come I started talking about AKB to my colleague at my internship ? xDDD

We were talking about music, he put electronica in the studio, then asked me what I was listening... ofc, I'm only listening to AKB all day long :fp:

And now, there's Heavy Rotation blasting out in the studio :lol:
      (fortunately he's like, four of five years older than me, so it's not too weird xD but I felt a little stupid atm :^^;: french graphic art students/designers here are mainly into electronica music and hype/design/experimental things, AKB and japanese music in general sounds kind of cheap to them xDDD)

16. meimei

meimei Kenkyuusei

My husband (! I am only 20!) watches AKBingo with me and is starting to take an interest in songs, unfortunately he doesn't understand any of it, so not a major interest :(

My 6 month old son smiles sooo much when AKB song play. He loves music!

Other than this and forums I meet no one who like AKB

17. frenchymelody

frenchymelody Kenkyuusei

• Oh my god :D

I'm in the webdesign studio where I'm doing my internship program... I was listening to AKB with earphones, then my colleague said "You're listening to music ? Come on, share it !"
      I was like "you sure ? :XD: " (because all my friends IRL hate japanese music xD I'm used to hearing them telling me "cut the hell off this crap !" and making jokes xD so -> earphones~)
      He went like "Sure, go ahead"

And now... we're all listening to AKB while working xD
      I won't complain :awesome:

18. Lambdadelta

Lambdadelta Kenkyuusei

Thank you :blush:

19. kurotori

kurotori Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyazawasae
    At school, me and a boy in my class where quizzing eachother for spanish class, and I took up my iPod, and he asked if he could look at it. My background at the time was Sae and Mariko from the Heavy Rotation PV, and he was like, "Who´s this?" and "They´re cute!". Then he wanted to listen. After a while I wondered what he was listening, to and he started singing "I love you baby, baby, baby", while dancing [hehe]

I´m gonna make a PP presentation about AKB for English class, and for my Norwegian exam I wrote an interview with Acchan [hehe]

20. ginaRAWR

ginaRAWR Kenkyuusei

At least on the bright side, Japanese music is really popular in France compared to most other countries. I mean Japan Expo and everything gets a huge turnout every year. If I tried that at my work they'd be really freaked out XD