AKB48-Eurovision Style Contest

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by Tommy Idoc, Dec 13, 2018.

1. Tommy Idoc

Tommy Idoc Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanoyuuka
    Every year, one of the world's most popular song contest is held. The Eurovision Song Contest pits countries part of the EBU to find the top song of the year. 43 contests have participated in last year's contest, which made many famous singers (ABBA, Celine Dion).

So, you might be wondering why I would be talking about this. Well, I propose that there should be a Eurovision for AKB48 Group songs. Instead of countries, Teams from all of the groups will be the ones with the competing songs.

I'm hoping for that this thread would be first used just to describe some ideas. However, I want this event to become an actual thing. Hope you guys feel the same too.

2. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    Could happen for real actually with all these moves with oversea sister groups.

3. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    there's a site called scorewiz where you can create your own eurovision scoreboards
    we should do one here on stage48 similar to the member rankings we do each year

4. Tommy Idoc

Tommy Idoc Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanoyuuka
    I was exactly thinking about using Scorewiz. Speaking on members voting, I think certain members could represent a team and give out their points Eurovision Style (12,10,8,7-1), while a basic poll can give the other half of points proportionally (10% of votes and 100 points; 10 points)