Event / Concert AKB48 Group Asia Festival 2021 Online (2021/06/27)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by lionel90, Mar 21, 2021.

1. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    I didn't actually expect any AKB members to rank, but I did think JKT or MNL members would maybe make it

2. Odd_Cinderella

Odd_Cinderella Next Girls

Oshimen:
    เฌอปราง อารีย์กุล
    Hi! Can someone help me out? I'm trying to buy a ticket, but I don't know which is the best one to choose from? I know, crazy late, but, I was wondering considering I may not watch it all in one sitting, which is the best route to go? Also, on the website, it says purchase through Zaiko? Would it be best if I chose with the archive viewing? Does that mean VOD?? I know I am so sorry I meant to ask this previously!

3. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    if you plan to watch it on several sitting, better go for the archive viewing. Hope it answer your question...goodluck with the purchase

4. x_lambs

x_lambs Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    worklodz
    I bought yesterday. For USA streaming the remaining options are 3,4,or 5. Streaming options and just add 7 or 14 day archive. Option 5 is includes a digital image of a print ticket for additional 500Y

[​IMG]

Sent from my SM-T510 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  5. Odd_Cinderella

Oshimen:
    เฌอปราง อารีย์กุล
    So, that means the $36 (7 days), $40 (14 days) and and $35 (digital designed ticket)?

6. x_lambs

Twitter:
    worklodz
    Sounds about right. Plus a zaiko fee and a foreign card fee. I didn't get the PayPal option this time like for Sakura s grad con. You can choose the 7 or 14 day archive with the digital ticket too. Afaics the digital ticket is literally just a scan of a print ticket.

Sent from my SM-T510 using Tapatalk

7. Odd_Cinderella

Oshimen:
    เฌอปราง อารีย์กุล
    Ok! Thank you so much! I understand a foreign charge! That has happened to me when I watched the digital concert for Kizuna Ai and there was a fee for virtual KCON. Again, thank you so much!

Also, I have to make a ZAIKO account?

8. x_lambs

Twitter:
    worklodz
    The zaiko acct is required so we can log back in to view the archive. I think. It's a "free" 30-day sub. Not sure if I agreed to automatically renew. I did opt for the digi ticket too because I bleed 48.

I was overall impressed with the quality of the stream for Sakura s grad. There were English subs too, albiet poorly auto translated. Except for the kage-ana which would have been pre scripted. The live subs were pretty much worthless.

Enjoy the show! looking forward to watching megu flex her grade 3 English skills.

9. Odd_Cinderella

Oshimen:
    เฌอปราง อารีย์กุล
    THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE HELP! I TRULY APPRECIATE IT!

10. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    Pretty good event. will be nice if the next one in Bangkok will be live event tho.
    I appreciate the overseas SGs more after watching this event.

11. tezikaki

tezikaki Upcoming Girls

AKB Performing Team Z's Koi No Onawa was a surprise, but good performance with a new costume take.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Digest video from ModelPress:

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 2
  13. Sayaka.Sakura92

Sayaka.Sakura92 Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu
    That was really cool. I always loved this song :inlove: I also like the AKB48 members line-up in this concert.

• Like Like x 1
  14. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    "AKB48 Group Asia Festival 2021 Online - ZAIKO Special Interview Video" with YuuNaa and YuiYui:

• Like Like x 3
  15. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Another interview video:

• Like Like x 1
  16. Odd_Cinderella

Oshimen:
    เฌอปราง อารีย์กุล
    Ok, run down for the event for me:

• Opening: Ok, but opening with everyone performing "Aitakatta" was so nostalgic! It made me so happy!
    • Team TP: I'm sad they used pre-recorded videos, but, I can forgive because of Covid.
    • MNL48: I was CRAZY SURPRISED by her beat-boxing skills! Also, rapping the beginning of "Green Flash" was amazing, lol. But, I felt so bad for the girls because they THOROUGHLY abused that fog machine
    • JKT48: I loved that all of the songs they performed were all original songs.
    • CGM48: I still love "Mali." The perfect blend of Thai Pop & J-Pop always makes me happy when I hear it. Closing with "CGM48" is always fun
    • Team SH: OMG! "QIANQIU LING" WAS PERFECT! MEIN GOTT! I NEED MORE OF IT! The perfect balance of C-Pop & J-Pop made me completely fall in love with it! Them performing an STU48 song actually surprised me.
    • SGO48: Wonderful Special MVs for their segment. Too cute! Also sad it was pre-recorded, but, like they said: Covid.
    • MC Section: I felt so bad that SGO48's stream kept cutting during this Section. I really wished for every group they put them in the middle so we could hear them better.
    • BNK48: "D.AAA" is always fun to hear. Lol. Also, congrats again BNK48 for winning the Tiktok competition and for hosting the Festival again
    • AKB48: These classic songs? And the songs they performed in between were SUPER NICE! Loved that Hitomi centered "Flying Get." It's such a fun song! Also, very cute outfits!
    • Encore: Ending the whole concert with everyone performing "365nichi no Kamihikouki" was so nice. Loved that it was split just like the opening. But, terribly sad that SGO48 and Team TP didn't participate...did they both lose signal?

Overall experience: Loved it all. I never get to see them in person, but, the amount of AR that was used for the whole thing was SPECTACULAR! I saw it in Hatsune Miku's concert and for Kizuna Ai's too, so, because this was an Online concert, I was wondering if they would use AR Technology too. Glad I was right. Overall, also, very nostalgic. There were songs I haven't heard, so, it was very nice to hear. The highlights for me were definitely CGM's "Mali" and Team SH's "Qianqiu Ling." They stood out the most for me and I was just genuinely happy listening to both songs. Hopefully ISG's get to do more songs that are fusions of their genres. It's honestly quite addicting.

• Like Like x 1