AKB48 Group x SHOWROOM

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by renjiro, Oct 12, 2016.

1. Doraleous

Doraleous Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Matsuoka Hana
    She could just join and never show up

[​IMG]
    The only 200 IQ Idol in the business :worthy:

2. tiamat

tiamat Kenkyuusei

Since a couple hours after the SKE event started showroom doesn't work at all for me anymore. The stream freezes after a couple of seconds on pc and on smartphone. Does anyone else have issiues?

3. primermicarrucha

primermicarrucha Kenkyuusei

yep. hasn't changed in the last couple months. for me it depends on which sub-domain it streams from.

• Informative Informative x 1
  4. Doraleous

Doraleous Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Matsuoka Hana
  5. okkabachan

okkabachan Kenkyuusei

i dont know if this is the right place to ask but i've seen people send like a hundred hearts at once and seems like i can only send it one by one. anyone knows how to do it?

6. x_lambs

x_lambs Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

are you using app or browser. some mobile allows for 10 at a time according to showroom. otherwise there is probably a script.

another topic.
    Today SHOWROOM announced Release of "Premium Live", a paid live distribution function. purchase a ticket to watch a show. sounds like something AKB48 could use?
    also recently, I was invited to a zoom event that was sold ticket's (non-akb) that allow for a time slot (in minutes) for chat. something like a virtual handshake. didn't use it because the room was only setup for Japanese credit card holders.

7. wlerin

wlerin Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Muto Tomu
    Has already used, even. They used it (or a prototype of it) for the 3rd Gen Draft meeting.

Was the group NMB by chance? [hehe] They did (or are doing) that for their latest single.

8. x_lambs

x_lambs Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

no, it was gravure idol twitter@kazamarii :blush: did a zoom call event in April, but sounds very similar to NMB48's lottery zoom call that will be delivered in June.

9. David61

David61 Upcoming Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Another example - Milky's new idol group Ange et Folletta is selling tickets at 2,000 JPY each for a Twitcast Live Streaming on 5/30:
    https://anfolle.jp/news/327103

10. lionel90

lionel90 Upcoming Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    • Like Like x 1