AKB48 Question & Answer

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by arrowisland, Jun 5, 2007.

1. soluuloi

soluuloi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    I was watching Akingo!, around episode 230 or so. One girl mentioned Ohori. Another girl asked "isnt it forbidden to mention these people" and Sata quickly corrected her "it's okay if it's just Ohori". So what exactly happened and why mentioning older girls is forbid?

2. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    Probably for the same reason they were blurring former members's faces.
    The show doesn't have the image rights anymore.

3. dutchie

dutchie Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    I wondered about that blurring ... but I fail to see how that would have to do with image rights .. when the footage was taken they were under contract so they would have acquired the appropriate rights automatically then ....
    further more .. there have been plenty of documentary dvd's featuring the graduation af all kinds of members, by your logic they would not have the rights to those anymore either and they would not be able to show archived footage of, for instance, Acchan

I always rather suspected those were the 'really disgraced' member like the one that went into AV .. I could see why they would want to blur those out

and it also doesn't address the not being allowed to talk about someone

4. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Where you typically see blurred faces is at auditions; those who never made it and never signed contracts get blurred. That wouldn't apply to anyone on Bingo.

5. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    Usually those kind of contracts are specific for TV and are limited in time. (also works for anyone who appear prominently in TV shows)
    Products are slightly different, in this case you agree for the said product release, promotion, usage. (so it allows TV to use those footages, unless there's a strict NO).

6. soluuloi

soluuloi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Are there any notable member that Aki-P doesnt like or hate?

7. dutchie

dutchie Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    I guess it's different in Japan then, as here in the Netherlands it's not uncommon to air all kind of clips from archived shows in anniversary of throw-back tv shows ....
    otoh - no-one, except suspects of crimes, victims, accusers or whistleblowers will have their faces blurred here

8. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Same here in the UK. However...
    A few years ago I used to commute by train into Paddington station in London. During that time Channel 5 TV made a documentary about the station in which some passengers' faces were blurred but others weren't - including mine as I was filmed boarding a train! I'm not bothered about that but I'm curious as to why it was that some people might have been asked if they wanted to be anonymous but nobody approached me.

9. hiroto

hiroto Next Girls

Meetan had a very bad time at AKBINGO, the Bad Boys they called her "stinky old lady", "old lady" and "witch", there came a time that Meetan complained about the treatment received. In the end Meetan accepted that the Bad Boys only said "old lady".

Only once did Sata say a nice thing about Meetan and it was when he filmed her asleep without makeup for the show.

But it was generally bullying for being the oldest in the group.

You just have to watch the episode in which lose the mobile phone.

Meetan had no scandals when he was in the group, rather he was known for being perverted, I had all the numbers to finish in AV but in the end it turned out that she is a good girl who wanted to be an idol despite her age.

Last edited: Aug 23, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Jurinavenclaw

Jurinavenclaw Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsui Jurina
    Meetan got her big break thanks to AKBingo though :)

Her legendary moment of holding on to that steep slide then doing the peace sign after falling on the mounds of flour will always be up there in the list of most iconic moments in AKBingo.

Then I guess the running joke with her, aside from her being the oldest, was that her manager gave approval to any difficult situation for her in the show like the one with her phone falling in a soup (?).

Sorry, got off topic. Just got too excited remembering Ohori.

• Like Like x 1
  11. gotbild

gotbild Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    Talking about Meetan can't be OT. Watching her and Chiyuu in Oshibe to Meshibe is a time of real enjoyment.

12. soluuloi

soluuloi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Who has the biggest boobs in AKB48 (included sister groups in Japan)?

13. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    Really? :rolleyes:

Last time I checked they don't list bust size on the member profiles. That said, there have been certain members over the years who have been known for having certain "attributes."

14. Humbucker

Humbucker Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    It sure must be an important attribute for some fans. [hehe]
    72636419-83c8-4598-831a-768edaee85d3.jpg

I'm in the other side, though, as I'm a Sasshi's fan. :^^;:

His question is still open, guys.

15. Tuhis

Tuhis Member

Oshimen:
    Furuhata Nao
    Narita Risa? (Yes I’m old. :D)

16. soluuloi

soluuloi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    I was checking the girls profiles on Stage48 site and there are some measurements that seems to be off. Erepyon is 57 which is no way true! Mariko is 87 which is....kinda unexpected. Annin is suspiciously low at 78. And there's no info about Techi.

17. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
  18. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Biggest plot?

Mogi Kayano Shinobu?

19. Jurinavenclaw

Jurinavenclaw Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsui Jurina
    Just a few questions about SKE48's HS event this Saturday ( https://avex.jp/ske48/news/detail.php?id=1076002 )

1. I should buy the first limited edition, right?

2. If I want to watch the mini live, will it cost me one HS ticket or is there no need to exchange any ticket to watch the mini live?

3. Checking the members lane assignment guide ( http://avex.jp/artist/ske48/upload/file/0cef269cc13c27b56dd1dd7d0d80565bdccc79e2_5d63bccd55edf.pdf ) its possible for me to line up on Jurina's lane at 13:00 and still make it lane 6 after for Ryoha right?

4. What does the name in red mean in the members' schedule?

Thank you.

20. Riina

Riina Future Girls

Twitter:
    48Riina
    1. Yes, you need to buy first limited edition of Frustration (other singers are not applicable for this event).

2. When you arrive before the mini live, you will exchange the ticket from the single for a live ticket and HS ticket (so basically, you get 2 things for 1 ticket, so you don't need an extra ticket for the live). The live ticket will specify the area where you will sit/stand (depending on the venue) during the live. I don't know if you're male or female but if you are female and going without a male companion, you can request to be in the women's area for the live, in which case make sure to specify it when exchanging the ticket (or there could be a separate queue for women).

3. I've only been to SKE's national HS event in Tokyo before so I'm not sure if the queues in Nagoya are any worse, but in my experience, I never waited more than 20-25 minutes in Jurina's lane, sometimes less. So if you go to Jurina's lane once, then you should be able to make it to Ryoha's lane by 13:30 (even if it ends up taking a bit more than 25 minutes, the lane is open until 14:30 anyways so you should definitely be done by then). Jurina's lane closes at 14:00 anyways so even if it took until lane closing time you can still make it to Ryoha's lane.

4. For the members in red, it's possible to matome the tickets after their group HS lane is finished (basically, for national HS events you can only use 1 ticket at once and you have to queue again for each ticket, but matome means you can use several tickets for that member at once to get a longer handshake, only 1 member at once though and not the whole lane). So for example, if you have several tickets for Jurina you could matome them after her regular HS time is done and use them all together rather than having to queue several times.

• Like Like x 1