Event / Concert AKB48 Request Hour Set List Best 100 2013

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Oct 30, 2012.

1. MidoriHime

MidoriHime Member

When you get the box set, you get 5 photos
    Can anyone confirm if its the photos from those who were in the top 10 songs? Or just the centres of those songs?

I got my set today - my first RH set and second in total (after TD). Very happy. Booklet is thick and has a high quality, the stand looks sturdy and has a nice glimmer/shine thing to it which isn't too distracting (I got Yuuko). However, its quite a tall box - larger than a 600ml coke bottle so I'm glad I've got a tall bookcase!

2. BloodRim101

BloodRim101 Kenkyuusei

i agree with you there mate.
    but its sad when people complain when a certain girl on the cover because she's not the only one included in the song, but does not complain about the other covers who also has a single member in it.

3. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    A "certain member", if chosen to represent a song must have some kind of connection to the song f she is to be accepted. Even with a small unit of three or four people, one person can be the obvious centre (see: Nagisa no Cherry; not always this obvious but still true). It's especially good if that person became centre through special methods (Heavy Rotation, Eien Pressure) or if the song was written especially for them (Uhho Uhhoho, Ue Kara Mariko). Unacceptable choices are when the member is only one part of a double centre song particularly when there is no significance on the centre position (Uza, Hashire Penguin)

4. pbd456

pbd456 Kenkyuusei

Team 4 center is Paruru. Hashire Pengiun is a Team song.
    case close.

5. kanjo

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
  6. MidoriHime

MidoriHime Member

Even so, Paruru is probably the most popular, or at least well known, member of Team 4. Just the way it is.

I'm actually a bit annoyed with the DVDs - there is no encore on day one (haven't watched the others yet). They've got the concert + concert and audio commentary, so I guess that would eat up space, but I still think its a bit dumb. Maybe cut out some of the ridiculous amount of MCs so you can fit encores on the discs :|

7. pbd456

pbd456 Kenkyuusei

the sad face is only done by paruru at the beginning, right?

are u miyu-anti? i am going to give a vote to miyu, but u seem to try anti-ing people who like both paruru and miyu.

8. kanjo

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Yes, but even with that I would never have thought of Paruru as representative for the song. It never even occurred to me that someone would think this until the covers came out. And I VOTED for Hashire Penguin in RH.

It's the reverse. I'm trying to stand up for Miyu and the other 4 members who I feel deserve attention and praise for winning RH.

9. pbd456

pbd456 Kenkyuusei

whatever, i vote for hashire penguin, and i have no problem with the cover. miyu was not even ranked last year. if miyu or kato rena were on the cover, it would piss off even more people.

paruru was the center for team 4. when u r voting for team 4 team song, u know what u r getting. paruru is the most popular member from team 4. paruru is getting push. dont tell u u know know anything about this.

management decides the cover to have one girl, if this is not paruru, who else can it be? who else should it be?

10. xcrossfacekillahx

xcrossfacekillahx Member

Oshimen:
    hondahitomi
    Twitter:
    crossfacekillah
    That's what happened last year to me. The 2012 one had no encore but basically after each set of songs, there's a rundown discussed by the AKB members. MCs did eat up a lot of concert time I agree.

11. Angelii

Angelii Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kishinorika
    ^ The encores on the old ones are hidden content so I would presume it would be the same for this years one.

12. YumeNoRui

YumeNoRui Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    The encore part can be access when you play it on a computer, it's on the hidden menu.

13. Voightkampff

Voightkampff Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Twitter:
    ParuruArmy
    Ok now you got me curious. I ordered the bluray version of this. Computers with bluray players are still pretty rare you think I will be able to access it just on a player?

14. Angelii

Angelii Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kishinorika
    ^ You can also do it by pressing enter on the remote at certain points if I remember correctly.

15. sonsam

sonsam Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Does anyone know where I can watch the making? I been looking for it everywhere.

16. MidoriHime

MidoriHime Member

Thanks for that. What a dumb idea though. Guess I'll have to wait until I get a new computer or laptop - I've used up all the region changes on mine.

17. gotbild

gotbild Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    I also think it is a an exceptionally bad idea with the hidden files but by chance I discovered how I can play these on my DVD player. This is true at least for RH in 2010.

Watch the player display when the chapters alternated. The time display is interrupted for a few seconds by the next chapter numbers. If it pops up something else, such as r00t then there is a hidden file, press "play" or "pause". Note that a hidden file may be the last one, it makes for example "Enkyori poster" on disk 1.

You can also check if and where there are hidden files. Go to the end of the disc and rewind, preferably as fast as possible. When you come to a place where a hidden file is located the fast rewinding stop and normal viewing takes place. The hidden file is before that point.

18. YumeNoRui

YumeNoRui Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Use VLC player version 6, it plays all region DVD. I used to used it to play all my disc.

19. pxminh

pxminh Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Twitter:
    pxminh
    Hashire Penguin MV preview and little making-of:

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nN2vuYPI_HQ[/yt]

Team 4 powa <3 <3 <3
    The MV seems very funny and dynamic! I like the close-up! The girls are cute and smiling <3 .
    I regret so much the Team 4 but I know it's better for the girls to work with senpais in their respective Teams.

WTF in the end :lol: Penguin fighting [hehe]

20. kanjo

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    That looks really bad, but I wouldn't have expected much more. Glad there is a video at all.

Pengin Kenpou was also terrible but adorable enough to be forgiven.