AKB48/SKE48 Official Music Game (Read the 1st Post!)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by araishikeiwai, May 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Starshard

Starshard Kenkyuusei

... Wow, I've never thought of this :V

Wait, let me confirm then. Does that mean if you load the code, your game on the new device will be at the state when you created the code? I.e: if you "saved" at 9 gems, played janken and lost, load the code in a new device, you'd have 9 gems back? I thought the code is only to allow you to access your account (would be an inefficient way to store the data for the developers if they let us to use those codes as save points). Or did I misunderstand it and you simply meant you use the switching method to buy more gems?

Edit: @ckd : V if you want to get rid of your 2 stars / 3 stars, just use them as materials to raise your 3/4 stars girls' stats. You can also sacrifice the 3 stars girl to get 1 golden ticket each, and exchange 10 golden ticket for a Cool Tact ver. girl (3 stars, purple, upgrade-able to 4 stars)

2. ckd

ckd Kenkyuusei

is there any way to get rid of some two star members? or even three star members for that matter?

update: janken for me is taking real long to load..anybody got it on their end?

update 2: may have to reset it and lose the five gems I used for it...WHYYY???:(

Last edited: Jun 24, 2014
  3. xmikachan

xmikachan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    Twitter:
    xmikachuu
    I started my game and played janken to get a 4 star member, then I got my code and saved it. I started over and played until I got enough gems to play janken again and got another 4 star member. If I happened to like the results of the first game more than the second, then I would take my code and reload the first game instead.

In order to do this you have to be careful though because the code they give you is only good until a certain date, so if one day I decided that I wanted to go back to that other game I started, after that date the code will no longer work.

I hope that made sense:^^;:

4. Starshard

Starshard Kenkyuusei

Oh, I see. I kind of misunderstood it then. So you were just making a lot of new games checking out Janken to get the best possible starting point. I thought you were using the codes as some kind of save points to revert your game back to a prior state (it'd be stupid if the dev. allowed that to happen).

@ckd: probably too late now, but don't ever restart the game while playing Janken. If it's taking a long time, just wait next time :p
    Edit: @ckd: V someone mentioned it took 5' before, so well~~~~ just try to be patient lol. 10' seems weird though....

5. ckd

ckd Kenkyuusei

^ I haven't restarted it yet..it's been almost ten minutes or so..first time I played it didn't even take that long

6. xmikachan

xmikachan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    Twitter:
    xmikachuu
    It would be nice if they were save points haha. I'm pretty pleased with my members now even if they aren't my favorites, so I probably won't be doing it again lol.

7. ckd

ckd Kenkyuusei

@Starshard I mean I got good wifi..just nothing is happening at all..same gray screen..i feel like giving up

edit: just reset it and got Wasamin in my inbox..it's a three star but in a different costume..it's a pink skirt with a yellow ribbon in the middle..anybody know which costume is that?

8. xmikachan

xmikachan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    Twitter:
    xmikachuu
    I keep forgetting to post my game IDs, add me if you'd like~

9. KyriosArios

KyriosArios Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    Twitter:
    KyriosArios
    Passed on a Mae Shika Kobayashi Kana and got her in the last round.

Screenshot_2014-06-23-16-28-50.png

I've never heard of her, but she seems kinda cute I guess. Gameplaywise I probably should have accepted the Kana...lol.

10. cheza28

cheza28 Kenkyuusei

yeah janken is awful... at least when i tried i got maeda ami in manatsu...

11. kk127

kk127 Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    i lost at round 4, even though it's so easy, wasted 8 freaking gems, got SayoKuro Annin, :wall:

12. Scryed887

Scryed887 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    I just added you!! :)

Does anyone have their favorite members in the top 100 yet? Only member I got in the top 100 is shimada haruka and I'm really close of getting Annin in the top 100

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 25, 2014
  13. KyriosArios

KyriosArios Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    Twitter:
    KyriosArios
    My Wasamin was at rank 75 last I checked. She's not one of my top favorites, but she is my favorite from Team K that isn't a concurrent member.

14. yugikai

yugikai Kenkyuusei

miichan, tano and chisato currently in top 100. Now trying for fuuchan for top 100

15. Kinenbi

Kinenbi Member Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    kinenbi
    ...I passed up a Maeda Ami Sayonara Crawl in janken and got a Kuro Seifuku Suzuki Shihori instead. Siiiiiiiigh.

16. sonsam

sonsam Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    I finally got my first 5 star member!!! I'm so happy to get one, since I suck at Janken!
    So I got a Nonaka Misato Flying Get version!
    [​IMG]

17. KyriosArios

KyriosArios Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    Twitter:
    KyriosArios
    Okay after trying more of the hard songs I'm sticking to Suzukake Nanchara and KFC since I can pretty much perfect those every single time for 10k, while struggling with the LVL 9 songs barely gets me 9k.

18. xmikachan

xmikachan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    Twitter:
    xmikachuu
    I ended up with Sayonara Crawl Miichan from janken, I'm really not a fan of those outfits T__T

19. Jenny215

Jenny215 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    owadanana
    image.jpg
    Here's ManaGuu Yuko stats

20. Pichink

Pichink Kenkyuusei

Is it just me or the scoreboard is kinda delayed.. Not showing live score as you finished play a song, the score remain the same as the previous one.. But after the next song the score accumulated

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.