AKB48/SKE48 Official Music Game (Read the 1st Post!)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by araishikeiwai, May 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TeamBOshi*

TeamBOshi* Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    aigasamoe
    Does anyone know what it takes to get top 100 for Aigasa Moe? I don't know if there are many Moe oshis in this thread but if anyone has any idea please let me know.

2. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    i classify moe as easy. You might even not need to spend gem to get in her top 100

3. mochichan

mochichan Kenkyuusei

Moe was easy when i played. Maybe like 3, 4 gems total. Definitely not over 10 for whole event as long as you're not aiming for top 7.
    Senbatsu is usually around 20-30ish gems.

4. Giulliana

Giulliana Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iwatakaren
    wanted to know if up to 100 with karen is difficult? and 4 Haruka Komiyama?? and if you know which are the easiest or normal. thx.

5. Momentosis

Momentosis Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimadaharuka
    Wonder if they're doing the top 7 again.

6. DX|Takamina

DX|Takamina Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Twitter:
    DXTakamina
    good think I've got 40 ;)

7. TeamBOshi*

TeamBOshi* Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    aigasamoe
    If anyone wants to know the cutoff score for Juri from the last oshi event, it's 148,605. I was number 100 ;) I think I used 2 gems but I also didn't play for the last few hours before it ended.

8. gocchisama

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    I think komiharu is slightly harder than Karen. I think komiharu need 1 or 2 gems to rank top 100

9. Giulliana

Giulliana Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iwatakaren
    Someone could help me? you know what the easiest to go in this event? Akb side and ske side? Thanx u so much

10. Jayden

Jayden Kenkyuusei

Easiest girl to go for is named Search Function. Good luck!

11. gocchisama

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    if you're new to the game just wait for the upcoming information post that murasakisora is going to post.

Basically you just have to play the yellow songs to grind your score for 5-6 days according to your goal in the event.

12. toUmoHitsUmori

toUmoHitsUmori Kenkyuusei

Does anyone know the cutoff for mako and yakata miki last oshi fest??.

13. Giulliana

Giulliana Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iwatakaren
    @gocchisama I wanted to say that oshimen is easy to classify.

14. shinigami

shinigami Kenkyuusei

Usually we gonna have better oshimen drop rate in dasu right? I dont see it anywhere in the information, or maybe I misread it
    I want to do 50 gems dasu but not really sure though

15. Giulliana

Giulliana Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iwatakaren
    If you do not want help me. Do not do it. But do not mock me.

16. gocchisama

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    You will have no problem to rank for your oshimen Iwata Karen with 5-10 gems or/and playing regularly.

Seriously involving gems mostly concern senbatsu members. It is generally relevant to members ranking in Sousenkyo. What i can say is that Paruru and Sayanee are the hardest (40-50 gems), and members like Mion need 10-15 gems.

17. Giulliana

Giulliana Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iwatakaren
    seriously? I thought it would be more complicated.Thanx 4 all :)

18. thesevendevil

thesevendevil Kenkyuusei

There are still some problem with the zenfone. It happen when developer update the game to support lolipop (2.0.5). So what you do is wait developer fix the bug, or you can try install again and hope that gonna work.

And for everybody who want Top 7 i suggest you prepare over 50 gems for regular senbatsu member, and 100 gems for some top member like rena, or paruru.

19. Gururo48

Gururo48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    So the rumor about zenfone can't play this game is true. Well, perhaps I should wait the developer gonna fix this. Oh, Poor me.. :(:(
    Anw, thanks for the reply..

20. kazu-kun

kazu-kun Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iwatakaren
    I'm not sure where you pull that number. Perhaps you believe that certain member is not as popular as say, Paruru, one doesn't need to exert much effort. But that would be insulting to those that did spend ample time, and sometime money to ranked in, such as for Karen. I'm sure that is not your intention, but do be wary that people oshi their members to various degrees and will feel offended if you imply they are "easy" to obtain.

As for scores require, during the second oshimen event, when one can still see the 100th person score, Karen's top 100 requires 161k or more, and since then, the numbers have climbed. Admittedly, I don't see the lower 100th rank anymore by the end of the event, but the top 30s score has fluctuated from 200k to 300k for top 7 in the previous two oshi events to needing 790k for top 7 in the oshimen play match. Given that this event only have about four days to compete with each other, I'll assume that you'll need at least 15-20 gems since on the first day, more people will trying to pull 100k away from each other for the top seven, and with the previous experience, probably more.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.