Any fan-sub groups around??

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Theatre' started by Lian, Apr 15, 2015.

1. Lian

Lian Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashijuri
    Hi there, everyone.

I've been wondering if there's any fan-sub groups around here since I've started a fan-sub group in my country, Myanmar. Here in our country, our AKB fan-community is quite a small one and our growth rate is almost next to zero. Regardless of that fact, we still are struggling to make our community bigger. And while having that thought in mind, we figured that if we subbed all AKB shows and PVs in to our language, we thought we might be able to suck in some people. But having a few little people and so little resource, we aren't progressing as much as we would like to. Ofcuz up to this point, we have subbed almost every AKB singles but when it comes to variety shows and Dramas such as Majisuka Gakuen, we're at a lost. So, I'd love to meet and discuss this matter with other fan-sub groups from around the world. I've already contacted many other fan-sub groups as much as I could but their replies are taking much longer than I've expected. So in admist of my confusion and depression, the presence of this forum came to my mind. I know this might be a bit off-topic to post smth like this here but This is my last hope. I really do want to spread the fandom in our country like there are in many other countries. And I hope, at least, you guys could help me out.

Thank you all in advance.