Any Vietnamese on here !!?

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Lobby' started by nvdung136, Sep 12, 2015.

1. nvdung136

nvdung136 Kenkyuusei

olleh :v i just wanna know if any Vietnamese on this site :v i just signed up so can be counted as a newbie right :v ! Anyway ! let be friend :v !

2. HogwartsHokage

HogwartsHokage Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    odanana
    I'm Vietnamese-American, so I don't know if that counts. (Plus my Vietnamese isn't the best.) :^^;:

3. nvdung136

nvdung136 Kenkyuusei

really !! that's unexpected !! you're born in America ??? Ah isnt your oshi list a little long ?? anyway hi there i'm a Vietnamese and my English is not so fluent :^^;: hope it's enough for understanding :v let's be nice to each other :)

4. HogwartsHokage

Oshimen:
    odanana
    Yep, born and raised in America. :) Nice to meet you as well.

Yes, my oshi list does seem long at first, but if you break it down, I just have multiple oshimen in AKB while I have one oshi in other sister groups (with the exception of Nogizaka):
    • AKB Oshi: Takahashi Minami
    • SKE Oshi: Goto Rara
    • NMB Oshi: Yamamoto Sayaka
    • HKT Oshi: Murashige Anna
    • SNH Oshi: Miyazawa Sae (I consider her as SNH, even though she's more active in SKE)
    • NGT Oshi: Kitahara Rie (for now)
    • Nogi Oshi: Ikuta Erika (although I happen to follow Sakurai Reika also)
    And then I have some oshimen who graduated already, although I still follow them on a regular basis, so that's why they're still on my oshi list.

By the way, it would have been better if you had created your thread in the AKB Fans Worldwide section, but that's okay. Hopefully, other Vietnamese AKB fans will notice it.

5. nvdung136

nvdung136 Kenkyuusei

Ok i've made another thread there ! thanks you ! and wow you seem to follow all the groups there @@ that's just amazing !! for me i still cant decide who to be my oshimen yet :v it's just harder then i think :) !
    Ah tell me how could you still follow ones who have graduated ?? once they've graduated they just like no where to be found !
    I see your oshimen from HKT is Murashige Anna huh ? she's quiet wierd but funny isnt it :)

6. HogwartsHokage

Oshimen:
    odanana
    I'll answer your questions in a private message. :)

And yes, Murashige is funny! I love her "Mentaiko" gag. It's one of my favorite Japanese gags so far. [hehe]