AOP (A応P, Anime Katte ni Ouen Project)

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Idol Emporium' started by orangemint, Jan 10, 2019.

1. orangemint

orangemint Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Koyabu Kazutoyo
    [​IMG]
    The group was formed in 2012 and currently has 8 members. They recommend anime and talk about its appeal points through TV, radio, magazines, events, and the Internet.
    Twitter/Website/YouTube/FaceBook
    Current Members:
    [​IMG]

Asahi Yuuna
    (旭優奈) Twitter
    Nickname: Asahi (あさひ)/Yuuna-chan (優奈ちゃん)
    Colour: Purple
    Birth date: 11/13/1999
    Birthplace: Chiba
    Hobbies: Games, collecting merch
    Talent: Tap dancing
    Favourite kind of anime: Idol anime
    Favourite anime: Pretty Rhythm, PriPara, Idolm@ster Series, Love Live!, Prince of Stride

[​IMG]
    Kudou Hinaki (工藤ひなき) Twitter
    Nickname: Kudou (工藤)/Hinaki (ひなき)/Hinaki-chan (ひなきちゃん)
    Colour: Lavender
    Birthdate: 02/15/2000
    Birthplace: Kanagawa
    Hobbies: Reading, playing mystery and horror games
    Talent: Ambidexterity, calisthenics
    Favourite kind of anime: Mysterious dark fantasy anime
    Favourite anime: Kekkaishi, Black Butler, Vampire Knight, Rozen Maiden, Gosick

[​IMG]
    Kojima Rin (小嶋凛) Twitter/TikTok
    Nickname: Rinrin (りんりん)/Rin (りん)/Rin-chan (りんちゃん)
    Colour: Yellow
    Birth date: 01/31/2001
    Birthplace: Kanagawa
    Hobbies: Rhythm games, copying idol choreography
    Talent: Exercise, piano
    Favourite kind of anime: Youthful school anime
    Favourite anime: Oregairu, Classroom of the Elite, Red Data Girl, Scum's Wish, Good Luck Girl!

[​IMG]
    Tsutsumi Yukina (堤雪菜) Twitter
    Nickname: Yukina (ゆきな)/Yukina-chan (ゆきなちゃん)/Yukkii (ゆっきー)
    Colour: Light green
    Birth date: 09/25/2000
    Birthplace: Tokushima
    Hobbies: Othello, sword appreciation
    Talent: Making friends with cats
    Favourite kind of anime: Anime where the main character has special abilities
    Favourite anime: Nichijou, Touken Ranbu, Inu x Boku SS, Natsume Yuujinchou, Karneval

[​IMG]
    Harusaki Non (春咲暖) Twitter
    Nickname: Harusaki (春咲)/Non-chan (のんちゃん)/Harusaki no Non-chan (はるさきののんちゃん)
    Colour: Red
    Birth date: 02/13/2000
    Birthplace: Akita
    Hobbies: Watching YouTube videos, music appreciation, resting
    Talent: Rhythmnic gymnastics, hula hoop, jump rope
    Favourite kind of anime: Hot blooded shounen manga adaptions
    Favourite anime: Gintama, Haikyuu!!, Naruto, Attack on Titan, Hyouka

[​IMG]
    Hirose Yuuki (広瀬ゆうき) Twitter/YouTube
    Nickname: Hirose (広瀬)/Hiroseru (ひろせろ)/Yuuyuu (ゆうゆう)/Secchii (せっちー)
    Colour: Orange
    Birth date: 04/02/1993
    Birthplace: Tokyo
    Hobbies: Going into the city, bass guitar
    Talent: Basketball
    Favourite kind of anime: Mysterious world-view anime
    Favourite anime: Galaxy Angel, Genshiken, Humanity Has Declined, Elfen Lied, My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic
    Notes: Also works as a voice actress and had main roles in High Score Girl and Minami Kamakura High School Girls' Cycling Club

[​IMG]
    Hoshiki Seena (星希成奏) Twitter/Instagram
    Nickname: Seena (せーな)/Seena-chan (せーなちゃん)/See-chan (せーちゃん)
    Colour: Blue
    Birth date: 10/11/1999
    Birthplace: Fukuoka
    Hobbies: Rhythm games, karaoke
    Talent: Song, dance, three pointer (basketball), lateral jumps, voice imitations
    Favourite anime: Code Geass, Charlotte, Daiya no Ace, Naruto, Inazuma Eleven
    Note: Voices Riamu Yumemi in iDOLM@STER Cinderella Girls

Graduated Members
    Hizaki Yuriko(樋崎悠里子)
    Komori Misae (小森未彩)
    Shimizukawa Saki (清水川沙季)
    Amane Marina (天音まりな)
    Ogino Saori (荻野沙織)
    Sakurana Risa (桜奈里彩)
    Fukuo Yui (福緒唯) (left to focus on voice acting)
    Mizuki Aoi (水希蒼) (is now a member of Houkago Princess)
    Tomoe Kei (巴奎依)

In 2019 sub-units for the group were announced.
    [​IMG]

aimai soleil
    [​IMG]
    Members: Kojima Rin, Hirose Yuuki, Tsutsumi Yukina
    Singles: STEP BY STEP

OVERWHELM
    [​IMG]

Members: Hoshiki Seena, Asahi Yuuna, Harusaki Non
    Singles: Take you higher

Priiry♡
    [​IMG]

Members: Kudou Hinaki, Tomoe Kei
    Singles: Kiss & Cry

Discography
    Albums
    • AOP (A応P)
    • X
    • Y
    Mini Albums
    • Zenryoku Batankyu wa Yoiko Dake (全力バタンキューはよいこだけ)
    Singles
    • Never Say Never
    • Mirai e Tsunage (未来へつなげ) as DOP
    • COSMIC MAGIC STARS
    • Stay Gold
    • Hanamaru Pippi wa Yoike Dake/183 Nippon Tres Bien ROCK'N ROLL (はなまるぴっぴはよいこだけ/183の日本トレビアンROCK'N ROLL)
    • Zenryoku Batankyu (全力バタンキュー)
    • Cotona MODE/Hatsukoi Hello Chuuihou (Cotona MODE/初恋Hello注意報)
    • Kibou TRAVELER (希望TRAVELER)
    • Anone, Kimi dake ni (あのね、キミだけに)
    • Dear Horizon (ディアホライゾン)
    • Jitensha ni Hana wa Mau (自転車に花は舞う)
    • Another World
    • Kunshi Ayauku wa Chikou yore (君氏危うくも近うよれ)
    • Maboroshi Wink (まぼろしウインク)
    • Ai ga Nakucha Tatakaenai (愛がなくちゃ戦えない)
    • Koi ni Saku Nazo, Harahara to (恋に咲く謎、はらはらと)
    • Flying Babies (フライングベイビーズ)
    • Soreyuke! Koigokoro (それゆけ!恋ゴコロ)

if the video does not show watch the video here

Last edited: Sep 28, 2020
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Are-Kun

Are-Kun Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iwatatesaho
    Is it weird I originally found this group through the Osomatsu-san anime? (Great show btw. Watch it)

Nothing against them for that, I love the group for what it is. It's just that Osomatsu is always what I think of when I see A応P. Forever associated in my mind. Even though every member from that era is gone now. Oh well lol

3. orangemint

orangemint Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Koyabu Kazutoyo
    I also found them through Osomatsu-san lol.
    Hirose Yuuki, Tomoe Kei and Mizuki Aoi were actually in the S1 OPs and all of the current members (+ Fukuo Yui) did both OPs for S2, so there are still a few!

4. orangemint

orangemint Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Koyabu Kazutoyo
    Will end activities on the 31st March 2021, their last single will be the opening theme for Osomatu-san S3's 2nd cour, Muttsu ko no Tamashii Nayuta Made.

I tried to do a rough translation of the messages from the staff and the members.
    We sincerely thank you for always supporting AOP.

On March 31st 2021, AOP will end its activities. We apologise to all the fans who have always supported us for this sudden announcement.

In 2012 AOP's were formed as "Anime Katte ni Ouen Project" [willfully supporting anime project] with the mission of "girls who like anime challenging various projects through media and conveying the appeal of anime culture in Japan and overseas". From the formation of the group until now, we have been engaged in activities to convey the charm of anime through appearances on TV, radio, events, and providing theme songs of various anime.

During that time, anime became an industry that Japan could be proud of and has touched many people.

During these 8 years, AOP feels like it has played its role as the "Anime Katte ni Ouen Project" [willfully supporting anime project] and so will end activities on March 31st 2021, and this will be the end of the project.

Regarding the future activities of AOP, the last event is planned for March. We would like to continue the discussion with the members and increase the number of places where we can interact with our fans. Details will be announced as soon as they are decided.

In addition, it has been decided that we will be in charge of the opening theme for the second cour of the third season of the TV anime "Osomatsu-san". Together with the members, we will continue to support anime with all our might.

Thank you for your warm support until the end.
    Thank you for all of your support.

I apologise for surprising everyone with this sudden announcement. I'm very frustrated because there isn't much time left and I couldn't do anything for the group as the leader.

To be honest, I still want to continue. I may not have accepted the announcement myself. Even so, AOP is ending.

There is only a short period of activity left, but I will do my best to do what I can. Our last tie-up is the opening theme for Osomatsu-san S3's 2nd cour.

I'm really happy to be able to do the opening theme for my beloved anime at the end.

We will do our best to reach as many fans as possible.
    I hope you can look forward to it.
    Thank you for your cooperation until the end.
    AOP will be providing the opening theme for the 2nd cour of Osomatsu-san's 3rd season. We are happy it was left to us this time again!

"Muttsu ko no Tamashii Nayuta Made" has a different taste from the previous songs, this time it also has some cute touches. Look forward to it!

Also, it was announced AOP will end its activities on March 31st 2021. There isn't much time until March and we apologise for the sudden announcement.

I love everything about AOP, including all the members, the fans and everything else, so I will continue to put all of my effort into everything until March. Please watch over me until the end! Thank you.
    Thank you for always supporting AOP. I am very sorry for the sudden announcement.

To be honest, I am very disappointed that our activities ended when there is still so much more the members and the fans can do. Still, it is true that AOP has completed its mission to "spread anime to many people" and at the same time, I can confidently say I treasure everything we have done up until this point. And I am proud that AOP can be involved in the big work "Osomatsu-san" as a willfully supporting anime project.

I love anime, I love AOP, and I am grateful I was involved in this project and supported.

We will fulfil our responsibility to support anime sincerely until the end, so please watch over us.
    I apologise for the sudden announcement that AOP will end activities.
    To be honest, it hasn't hit me yet.
    There are still many things I wanted to do as AOP.
    I want to do as much as possible in the remaining 3 months.

Also, we will be doing the opening theme for Osomatsu-san S3's 2nd cour. I am very happy to sing an opening theme for Osomatsu-san again.
    I will do my best to make the song interesting and fun.

It's been about 8 years since AOP started and 4 since I joined, thank you for all of your support.

Until the end, I would like to go at full throttle in the AOP way.
    I think the sudden announcement may have caused some concern. I am really sorry.

I can't help feeling like I want to continue to support anime as AOP and, to be honest, I'm very disappointed. I have some regrets, but thanks to everyone's support I was able to come this far and it has been like a dream. I cannot thank you enough.

Thank you to everyone who cheered for AOP and to everyone who supported AOP.

It has been decided that we will be doing the opening theme for the 2nd cour of Osomatsu-san S3. I will do my best to pour all my love into the Osomatsu-san that AOP was involved in before I even joined. I hope you are excited about the new song.

Until the end of March, I hope you can spend a wonderful and memorable time with AOP. Thank you.
    This is AOP's Hoshiki Seena.

I am sorry for the sudden announcement.
    Honestly, I don't know what to write
    If I write something serious and pretty I won't be able to finish it.
    If I write about all of my gratitude it will never end.

Those are the feelings I am writing with.

I want to convey so many things, but it isn't the end yet. That's in the future. There is still time and thankfully I will sing the opening theme for Osomatsu-san S3's 2nd cour. I will do my best to convey the feelings of AOP's blue Hoshiki Seena to everyone.

We, AOP, will do our best until the end on March 31st. I would like it if you would run with me. Thank you.
    Every time I saw off another graduating member and continued the days as AOP, I thought "the final episode will come for everything" like it does in anime. On top of that, I have also been thinking "I want to be with everyone who supports me for as long as possible". I love the place called AOP and I feel it is my vocation. Therefore I am happy I was able to stay in AOP until the end.

At the same time, I feel frustrated because I haven't been able to meet everyone who supports me. I have been thinking about it a lot since I found out, and I have accepted it, but I think most people's feelings haven't caught up with the sudden announcement. I want to make the beloved people who have supported me so far happy in the short time until March. I will work with members and staff and do my best until the end, in the AOP (anime katte ni project) way. Thank you.

Also, AOP will be doing the opening theme for the 2nd cour of Osomatsu-san's 3rd season. Thank you very much. With full force! We will deliver it to you carefully. I hope you are looking forward to the new song.

Last edited: Dec 14, 2020
  5. Are-Kun

Are-Kun Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iwatatesaho