Arai Sae (Saechan)

Discussion in 'AKB48 Kenkyuusei' started by lionel90, Apr 9, 2023.

1. otabe

otabe Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    soraland
    I just got my sign from my online talk with Sae last month and I wanted to share what she drew. What can't she do [hehe]

20240221_185930.jpg

• Winner Winner x 4
  2. Mimikkyu

Mimikkyu Member

Oshimen:
    48G itself.
    What type of fictional animal is this?
    Cat tsuchinoko or dog tsuchinoko?

3. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    • Like Like x 6
  4. Rockin

Rockin Kenkyuusei

She's quite fluent in english, with a good accent ! Impressive ! Dis she ever live abroad?

5. x_lambs

x_lambs Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    worklodz
    yes. she conversationally fluent in English (imo, this is greater than just vocab and grammar fluency) . she shared with me over handshakes that she has visited the US-California before but i don't know if she lived here.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  6. otabe

otabe Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    soraland
    Link

sae1.JPG
    (mogu mogu time)

First showroom in a while! Talked about her piano performance at harucon (amazing btw). Always wanted to show off her piano skills for a long time now. Knows the emotional impact of the song so she practiced alot to convey the right emotion. Apparently she was asked to play the piano by the staff not that long ago and she thought she couldn't say no :chuffed:
    During a recent sokomira stage, she had to sub in for Stoic na Bigaku and had to learn this unit fast! You can really count on her to sing or play any song :^O^:
    Happy that she finally got close enough Sato Airi and can call her aichan now :fear: (she did post a pic with her the other day) apparently for a while she was saying aichan-san :fp:
    she's pretty hungry right now so she pulled out her chicken from 7/11 and started snacking. She started discussing with chat about their fav foods. Sae mentioned she likes tomato sauce pasta, carbonara, genovese pasta (i have no idea what this is) seems she loves nearly all kind of pasta. she just started naming a couple other kinds of pasta...
    talked abit about the u20 mv filmingg. she gets along very well with Remi! However since she is a kks, she don't have her cell phone with her to take pics :cold: So remi offered to take pictures together! She calls her Remi-chan (she apparently used to call her remitan-san lol) :shifty: nice new friends. she mentioned filming with remi during the u23 mv that she centered. this has been a budding friendship!
    She wants to get along with 19ki. Just filmed nemousu with 19ki but didn't talk to them much... :oops: (she has since posted 2shots with meimei and kawayui in mail :blush:) mentions how shy she and hinano were... well they will have plenty of time to get along for when they practice and go on tour! :v:
    she says she can cook a little! she can follow a recipe... normally :eek: (lets get some kks cooking show!!)
    She participated in HADO for the first time recently... and lost :mad:. she wants to practice and get better. got some muscle pain from it lol

sae2.JPG
    during pose time, she showed off the pose she learned from yui during the marumaru akb :) (btw how cute is her hair today right?)

• Like Like x 7
  7. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    She told me in an online talk that she once visited London with her family but I don't think she's ever lived abroad. Although her English is very good she doesn't seem to be confident about it and she looked a little happier when I spoke Japanese for part of the last talk I had with her.

I'm starting to like Saechan a lot, not just because she can speak very good English, but also as an entertaining and talented member of 18ki. I've got 3 in-person talk tickets for her on 4/27 in Yokohama but recently I'm wishing I'd bought more, however based on past experience there'll probably be at least a couple of members I've got tickets for who'll be absent so if that happens I'll 'oshimashi' them over to Sae.

I'll also see Sae again on my trip on 5/3 when I've a ticket for HADO DAY 10 where she'll be in Team Believe with Mayuu and Azu. I went for a ticket in the 'DD' seats as I wasn't sure who I'd be supporting (Komi won't be there this time) but I think it's highly likely now that I'll be supporting Team Believe. :)

• Like Like x 4
  8. Rockin

Rockin Kenkyuusei

https://twitter.com/yuiyuihan/status/1645495030440923136

She seems to have an EIKEN grade pre-1 certaification.
    According to the description of this level (https://www.eiken.or.jp/eiken/en/grades/grade_p1/), it doesn't look like something that can be achieved with the sole academic path of a japanese high school student. I think she must have her parents who are familiar with international interactions (she can even speak some words of french, and with a decent accent here too !).

Regardless of her talents in english and french, I'm more and more interested in her. I really start to like her, she's entertaining.

• Like Like x 1
  9. otabe

otabe Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    soraland
    sae1.JPG

In this new episode of AKB Member relay, Odaeri is the host and requested Sae to be her guest! Someone that odaeri wanted to talk to for a very long time! :eek: When she first saw Sae, she was the only one with short hair (type of girls that oda likes). Her fans also told her that sae looked similar to her so oda was was always curious about her.
    Sae always wanted to talk to odaeri too but she thought this was a one sided kind of thing! didn't think she would get picked so sae is so happy. This is really the first time they talked one on one!
    Oda asks what does sae do in her private time. Sae say she doesn't do much but read books.. go out with her family and dog (citron) oda say she likes staying home too :oops:

sae2.JPG
    next is the member relationship diagram corner. the one oda made last ep with sora is still on the board so sae will add on to it. oda was shocked by sae old profile pic since it was before her haircut [hehe]
    the first person sae adds to the chart is hinano. she is really close with hinano! (funny how close they got considering they didn't even talk to each other when unlame came together :^O^: guess all the time together helped) sae considers hinano to be the closest member in the group :eek: odaeri recalls them always next to each other during harucon practice. sae says hinano and her are close and they are both debaters (?) they always debate with each other so much that yuichi always pop in and say "don't fight" :^^;: an example sae gave is what to eat for dinner... like sae wants ramen and hinano wants chinese.. so they debate which is better... but they end up not going to either :fp: sae throws in that she usually wins!! :chuffed:
    next sae draws a line from her pic straight to oda with a heart! oda says make it a two way arrow ;)
    sae adds maho to the chart! oda mentions its the first time she heard maho considers someone a kohai oshimen. sae notes that maho and hinano talk alot too due to their anime interests. sae says maho always take pics of her!
    next sae grabs aichan pic! sae LOVES aichan. so sae auditioned for akb after watching 17ki stage. she was so inspired from it! mega admire aichan!!
    for the last member, sae grabs remitan. so it seems they aren't friends yet... but sae wants to be :( they are getting a little close recently.. esp from the filming of the u20 mv... sae wants to improve the friendship in the future! next oda asks is there any members from other 48g she wants to get close with. sae loves HKT48... and mentions hana :banana: (she did post thoughts when she announced grad)

next segment is a musical works from sae! sae answered in an earlier questionnaire that her hobby is musicals. oda formed this segment so that sae can introduce people to the charm of musicals which many people may not know about!
    sae liked musicals because of her family. they took her to musicals alot when she was young. sae never was in a musical before.. the first musical sae wants to talk about is the Phantom of the Opera, her fav musical! The story is very moving. it's kinda sad, but its a moving work. it has great songs too. she has seen it in Japan and in England
    next is Les Miserables. its a very famous and powerful work... it gives sae courage and makes her want to do her best!
    Last is Aladdin! she considers it a very beginner friendly musical that anyone can watch since many people area already familiar with the story. it has beautiful and colorful stage. you can enjoy it easily ;)
    sae ended up singing a little bit of a song from les mis about falling in love with throwing oda lines in it :^O^:

fun ep! an unusual combo that we never see is always fun :flower: sae will host next ep and the next guest is... REMITAN! :approve: (putting the lets become friends plan into action)

Last edited: Apr 21, 2024
    • Like Like x 7