TV / Radio Ariyoshi AKB Kyowakoku (10/03/29~)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by Jasey, Mar 18, 2010.

1. x_lambs

x_lambs Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    worklodz
    I second that motion.

2. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

$226
    Hm, does Yui really only temporarily substitute, or they already passing the role/training her to be a host?

if the video does not show watch the video here

3. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

^ Might be these set of recordings were with Yui as host.

4. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

5. x_lambs

x_lambs Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    worklodz
    maachun's mayuyu gets better and better but somebody please stop ueki nao. she was so fail it was hilarious.

6. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

Last edited: Jan 6, 2015
  7. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Episode 229

Part I

Part II

8. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

9. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

10. Nugraha333

Nugraha333 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murayamayuiri
    what is this from ariyoshi akb? what episode it is?

B7xrq7UCYAA5Ksq.jpg
    B7xrq5eCYAAajb6.jpg

11. rebler

rebler Kenkyuusei

Yeah it's from episode 132 20130211. A tip is to try the reverse image search Google has in cases like these, often you'll find the source of the screencaps and someone writing about the episode.

12. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

13. tokidoki

tokidoki Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
  14. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

I really hope this twitter means something else. something like the end of this day's recording.
    the timing is kind of off. new winter TV season has started not a long ago and it's end will come only in 3 months. I doubt they pre-recorder so many episodes (~12).

15. goh1925

goh1925 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayui01
    I don't want it to end too. (I know it's still rumours in this stage):(

Personal wish is that they'll keep this program but change the president role if Ariyoshi really decides to step down.

16. Mayuyusuki

Mayuyusuki Member

If Ariyoshi leaves, there won't be a show anymore.

This is an underrated show. It rarely gets subbed, and I feel there's a lot we miss out on.

17. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

18. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Episode 233

19. rebler

rebler Kenkyuusei

Yeah it's definitely a nice show, usually interesting subjects and pretty dense with content.
    I wrote a summary of ep 232 if someone's interested and for some Japanese practice:
    • Kitahara is irritated with the younger members because they are quick to give up if things don't go their way immediately. She points out that she still calls herself the next generation ace.
    • A younger member got angry when Oya was trying to comfort her about Takamina's graduation saying she's still be there for a year. To which the young member said "It's only one year!". Ariyoshi says Oya has become ugly again and that maybe it's because her makeup is light.
    • Uchida complains that she wasn't invited to be in the Kibouteki Refrain music video even though they invited other previous centers. But Ariyoshi says everyone would just be surprised if she appeared in the PV. Still she says at least she got some PR for her restaurant from newspaper articles about it.
    • Some cab driver came out as a crossdresser to Kuramochi, mentioning a dress and skirt he bought. Oya also had an experience with a taxi because she wanted to pay a small amount with a card and the driver got pissed.
    • Kitahara knows the reason she can't be center. Basically it's because she's too nice of a person and she says Kuramochi and Oya are nice people too and they haven't been center. Of course Ariyoshi says this implies Oshima and Maeda have bad characters, Kojiharu gets the grade "not bad", not good but also not bad character.
    • Oya's "there" is long. Ariyoshi suggests deep instead... Turns out she was talking about her appendix which she had removed and which was unusually long. Uchida says her eyelashes are long but there seems to be limited interest from Ariyoshi.
    • Uchida isn't cute even when she's drunk. Meanwhile when drunk Oya folds the toilet paper into triangles just to see she's still not too drunk. And Kithara is an annoying drunk. For instance in the taxi home she's saying "I'll throw up, I'll throw up, let me off". Ariyoshi says it's a full course of annoying behavior, picking fights, throwing up and falling asleep. Then they go into what kind of alcohol Oya likes, and it's barley shochu.
    • Kuramochi knows the number one pose people find sexy. The key is standing in an uncomfortable pose like something from Twister which they all demonstrate. Ariyoshi asks if Oya's gotten fat, then he teases her about her breasts looking like a pregnant woman or a cow. Since the year before last she's apparently gone up 10 kg.
    So a Kojiharu festival this and the next episode. The individual intros were a little long, I think the first comedy duo was best reading some questions they say they found on the Internet.

20. Mayuyusuki

Mayuyusuki Member

^ Thanks for the summaries. I'm always wondering what they're talking about since my Japanese is very limited. This show needs more love from subbers.