Best 48Groups Team Ever

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Apr 3, 2014.

1. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Wondering something with everybody. What team from the 48 groups do u think is the best ever (or your favorite of all time that u think is the best ever.)

Mine would have to be the 2009 AKB48 Team K team. That team was loaded with good talent (Yuko, Tomochin, Miichan, Sayaka, Umeda, Sae, Yui, Even Jurina in 2012 made that team awesome) just to name a few. But wondering what you think is the best akb48groups team ever (or your favorite that you think was the best ever)

2. souchan48

souchan48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Mine was original team A (aka 1st gen).
    Team A is still stronger than the rest of the team IMO now, but I miss original team A so much. Their performance is raw, not too polished. Not to mention their idollish, yet very dark and misterious aura with the help of their songs. Team A is a good blend of all element, not just cool or cute.

3. cubozoa

cubozoa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    Twitter:
    Cubozoa48
    Takamina Team A
    Mariko, Takamina, Mocchi, Sasshi, Acchan, Kojiharu, Akicha

this era

4. souchan48

souchan48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    I love this era too!! Not to mention most of my current oshi was in that team A ^^
    I guess I cant "HATE" team A : >.<
    (ps I hope you notice the pun.
    Hate is team A song from 1830m XD)

5. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

2009-2012 did have some good teams in AKB.

6. eroisa

eroisa Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    pinkucream
    I love the current team 4! They have an awesome lineup, they'll change when the shuffle takes effect but I'm not sad, actually, I'm really excited to see the shuffled team 4 members on their new teams, I'll enjoy the current team while I still can. I also love the current team H, they're probably my two favorite teams right now, just as happened on team 4 I'm not sad with the shuffle, the new team H looks really promising, so many members I like :inlove:
    I like KII a lot too, both old and current lineup.

You can say that I came really late to party, since I've turned a AKB fan just last year (but I knew them in 2011/2012, I can't remember now), that's why I can talk more about the current teams, I like to watch the older stages and learning more about some amazing and interesting former members, but I think it's just natural that I have more to talk about the teams I followed on my time as a fan.
    Sometimes, what I like about the older teams are the stages that they performed, that's why I think that original stages are so important
    I love the "original" team K , they had some amazing girls and they were great as a team, but I don't if I would love them that much if K4 never existed, it's one of my favorite stages together with A4 and B3 (yeah, for me the 2008~2009 AKB had the best songs as much as I love the current AKB XD).

I hope that new teams have something original for them, I don't want to happen the same thing that happened to the current teams, there's too many promising lineups on this shuffle :(

7. Crests

Crests Member

Oshimen:
    Chen GuanHui
    Twitter:
    xiaoaishiteru
    Original Team K will always have a special place in my heart, they had the best stages and the best members and I feel like they were really something special to the idol world in a way haha. I dunno.

BII is also great, they're all great girls working hard and enjoying what they're doing <3

also team sii and team nii because they're snh and snh is best

Last edited: Apr 3, 2014
  8. mieniem

mieniem Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kuramochiasuka
    KII after a year of it's formation, the group was good when it started, but after a few transfers and 3rd gen members being added the group really had become bonded, they got along really well and their desire had really shown when they were finally given the opportunity to perform their own original stage.

9. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    For me it's a tough question...

My first reaction is to say Original Team K. I did call them "my favorite team" back then. However that was mainly because Meetan was on the team. Truth be told, Ori Team K has plenty of members I never really cared for.

Then there's Original Team A. At least the Team A that existed prior to the mass graduation of Tojima/Nakanishi/Ohe/Narita/Komatani. Obviously this team has the biggest concentration of legendary members. But once again, my problem is that most of my faves from this team (Ohe/Nakanishi/Urano) left Team A early.

Then you have Umeda Team B, which contains a lot of my favorite AKB members. Wasamin/Katayama/Tanabe/Ichikawa, and at one time Ishida and Komori. But I have a hard time giving the award to them as they never had an original stage. So they are hard to judge "as a team"...

Which brings me to SDN48 1st gen. Let's see, has my original oshimen in it. Has Chaki, who would have been my SDN oshi member had Meetan not been there. Watching SDN as much as I had the opportunity, they worked together as a team more than any other faction of the AKB48g that I ever saw. Perhaps it was because of their age. But they were simply on a different level. At the end of the day I have to give it to them

But then you have Ori Team S...o_O

10. garnetjester

garnetjester Member

For me it's definitely Team K in the time of Saishuu bell ga naru concert. I love all the 2nd gen members, but I'd be lying if I said I prefered Takada Ayana or Imai Yu to Mocchi or Naruru, who were around longer when I was a fan. I think that Team K and that stage were perfect in my opinion. Amazing team work, and a great variety of characters and performing styles are what made them what they were.

11. Kinenbi

Kinenbi Member Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    kinenbi
    Original Team A for me! Narita Risa, Nakanishi Rina, Takamina....the list goes on. I listened to A1-A3 nonstop for so long that I made my ex sick of AKB! I also am a huge fan of Ori-E, they never got the respect they deserved! They were a good group of girls who were fun to watch in performances.

• Winner Winner x 1
  12. x_lambs

x_lambs Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    worklodz
    Iiwake maybe senbatsu. Iconic AKB48 The OP does say teams, :fp:. Then it would have to be Team A Stage 5 (Renai kinshi jourei) had the best song mix.
    [​IMG]

13. kimunlimited

kimunlimited Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu
    I would always choose A5th when it comes to best ever team assembled. So many popular members at that time was grouped in this, only two didn't rank in the first election, it was so easy to memorize the members back then; lazy choice.[hehe]

But, ultimately, the song ensemble was awesome, Kuroi Tenshi was a real stand out even among the popular stage unit of this team.

14. Galaxy Red

Galaxy Red Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    best era, strong aura and near perfect line-up:)

15. Deyan

Deyan Member

Twitter:
    MrWeilai
    Ori Team A before the mass graduation. Legendary members, legendary songs, and a feeling, an emotion they displayed on stage that has never been done again.

16. jeauexe

jeauexe Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kinoshitamomoka
    Twitter:
    jeauexe
    Going to go completely out of the box and disregard options like ori K and A (which I love to pieces) and other popular options and throw down Team M from NMB48.

I watched a Team M LOD on a whim when NMB first got the DMM service in 2012, just because I wanted to check out NMB because I liked their shows and thought the frontgirls were funny and charming. What I got when I watched the LOD were a bunch of girls, all with completely different characters, thrown into the one team. I watched their first MC with their self introductions and was honestly sold straight away at that point, because they were so different and interesting.

They're doing B4 rn, and if you look at their unit leaders (so frontgirls?) you have a typical cute idol who sometimes does comedian gags in Fuuchan, an old lady who isn't taken very seriously in Nana, a 14 year old mixed race ksgk in Keira, an idol iconoclast perverted psycho in Momoka and an airheaded post-ikemen in Airi. And it's not just the unit leaders: they also have a self proclaimed cutest in the universe udon princess who likes casting magic spells on the crowd (basically miorin on steroids), another old lady character who used to try and be a burikko, a totally M anime wota who is constantly called creepy... among others. Even within NMB they're known as the team with members that have very strong individual characters.

They don't have any real powerhouse singers but they are very cohesive as a dance unit (like all of NMB really) and they tend to muck around outside of the choreo and do silly things during songs like hit, hug and kiss each other. It's great bc you can tell how close they are as a team :3 Also if you understand japanese, it's even better because their MCs are generally hilarious trainwrecks.

Despite losing their original ace as well as another frontgirl, and despite starting out while being constantly compared to the ridiculously powerhouse team that is Team N, they've clawed their way up and they wrapped up a solo team tour (which is going to be aired on BS Sukapa -they also aired AKB's Kohaku from last year- so everyone should check that out as well when it airs in a month).

If you like a good, interesting mix of characters I really really really recommend everyone to check out a M LOD sometime. There's probably a type of idol in this team for everyone bc they're all so different!

Also want to put in an honourable mention to Team BII, who have done all kinds of extraordinary things in order to raise their team name. They were told that they didn't sell out their Omoidaseru Kimitache E A2 concert so they went out, handed flyers and did all kinds of promotional activities in order to sell seats out. They're a really great dedicated team: they've come up with an original mix for their stage for the fans to do, they've made riddles for fans to solve in order to figure out surprises for their performance and once they memorised all of A1 and performed it for one night when the fans came in expecting A2. So they've been picking up some speed lately.

Because of this it makes the shuffle NMB extra bittersweet because M were doing well in catching up with N, and BII were really making a name for themselves :/

So this ended up being way too long but everyone should definitely check out these two teams before the shuffles officially take place! They're actually fantastic and I have a lot of love and respect for them so I want to spread the love a little bit :)

Last edited: Apr 4, 2014
  17. mincl17

mincl17 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    They are the best for me too. Taka, Acchan, Yuko, Mariko, Tomo, Nyan, sayaka, Sae, Miichan, Myao, Jurina, Mayu, Yuki, and the others...

Found this blog that remind me of the old times...

http://www.akb48wrapup.com/2012/06/distance-between-team-4-and-team-akb-members/

Necessary Steps to become AKB’s regular members
    You got hand-me-down clothes from Takamina-san.
    Oshima-san uploaded your “today’s fashion” photo on her blog.
    Shinoda-san shared 2 shot shot with you on her twitter account.
    You had a conversation with Mayu-san.
    You rubbed breasts of Kashiwagi-san.
    Itano-san treated you to hot pot dinner (Nabe).
    You were talked from Kojima-san.
    Maeda-san remembers you name.
    I think until they clear all of these steps, they would never be recognized as a regular member of AKB.

The difficulty level of the last one = “very hard”

The old members are so lucky to have experienced them >.<

18. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

19. yamiperv

yamiperv Kenkyuusei

Lol, I'm the same with everyone else who said Original Team A, but not the super original where they first started, but after the team shuffle I think?
    I too joined AKB late, so I wouldn't really know much about the original original.
    Team A has always been it for me cuz they possesses everything. Unlike Team K (energetic) or Team B (cute imouto). Team A = Idol and it was set as that anyway, right?

Also, I've always liked Team A cuz of Minami and Atsuko. They are never move to any other Team. I believe Mariko was never move too. Those 3 are the true members of Team A.

While, Kojiharu, Miichan, Tomochin has been moved.

20. Ender Wiggin

Ender Wiggin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    Actually, if you want to talk about a team that possesses everything, that would be Ori Team K:

Singing: Yuttan, Nacchi, Sayaka
    Dancing: Yuko, Umechan, Natsumi
    MC Skills: Almost all of them
    Comedy: Nacchi, Yuu, Nontii
    Acting: Yuko
    Athleticism: Shinyuu Trio and Yuttan
    Intelligence: Nacchi, Sayaka
    Sexiness: Meetan, Chiyuu
    Ikemen: Twin Towers
    Textbook Cutesy Idols: Kaorin, Maachan, Erepyon
    Stinky Baba's: Meetan, Nontii :p
    OG Baka Center: Kana [hehe]

Most of them were well-rounded performers that could fill multiple roles. They had the talent. They had the energy. They were pretty much the complete team IMO. And the bond that they shared with each other was just amazing. If there is anything that could be considered a Team K trademark aside from their powerful performances, it would be that strong bond between team members, even after all the shuffles and graduations. K definitely stands for Kizuna.

Anyway, the best group for me is Ori Team K, closely followed by Akimoto Team K.

And yeah, I'm a Team K oshi.