Blogging AKB48: Review of Yuruyuru Karaoke

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Theatre' started by mshaydown, Mar 31, 2011.

1. mshaydown

mshaydown Kenkyuusei

Hey guys/girls! I was recently enamoured by the Yuruyuru Karaoke Segments of the Tokyo Aki Matsuri DVD because we get to hear what the girls really sound like LIVE singing songs that aren't composed by AkiP. Also, I did notice that no one really talks about it...maybe I'm the only one excited? :p Anyway, My blog post has most of the youtube videos related to yuruyuru karaoke so if anyone wants to have a browse, please do so...oh and comments would be great!

http://rationaldoramareviews.wordpress. ... blasphemy/

2. saika.city

saika.city Kenkyuusei

This Karaoke thing was pretty funny. I never saw the whole-whole thing, but my older sister has. Well, I could say that my favorite performance from it was SONE! I forgot what that song was called, but that's a pretty cool song!!! :D It was Myao, Kitarie!!!, Sasshii, and somebody else.....never saw that performance in a long time. I remember Myao because her voice cracked when she said thank you. That was pretty funny. Also, Rie doing the drums, and Sasshii playing the guitar. Was it Miichan or Komorin who was with them when they sang "Secret Base?" I think it was called Secret Base, though. :p Haha! SONE was pretty cool instead of ZONE. LOL!!!! [rock]

3. mshaydown

mshaydown Kenkyuusei

Yep it was mii-chan as lead singer and I quite enjoyed that performance too coz of the pure lulz. I think most of aki matsuri is still on youtube so if you do a good search, you'd be able to see them. Some of the vids on my blog have been taken down already but if you want I can replace them

4. saika.city

saika.city Kenkyuusei

^Yeah...I did see them on Youtube by this one person. Wasamin was so good at enka singing!!! :cute: Masuda Yuka was splendid on doing the solo song. [hehe] Sato Natsuki and Yuka were good at doing "Yuuhi wo miteiru ka?" [rock] That concert was really cool even though I didn't get to see the full one, but my sister did. Of course... :XD: That concert was really funny and they did great at singing though! :lol:

5. samuri_penguin

samuri_penguin Kenkyuusei

I was surprised when I first watched on Youtube. I found that many members have good voice than I thought. I rarely hear they sing live so this karaoke concert impress me a lot. They also performed duet and sub group in various style which I've never seen. I like 39. Melodies (GAM) – Oshima, Kojima, 23. KOIing (Morning Musume) – Kojima, Kashiwagi ... and yes 17. Tsugari Kaikyo・Fuyugeshiki (Ishikawa Sayuri) – Iwasa .... surprise me most. Wasamin ... wow wow wow.