1. Results for our 11th Annual Stage48 Member Ranking are being revealed! Click here to see it and check how your oshimen did! Updated daily.

Bushiroad

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Idol Emporium' started by hrs0722, Jan 2, 2019.

1. hrs0722

hrs0722 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Cindy Yuvia
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Discuss everything about Bushiroad here!

1. Love Live. Gen 1: Kosaka Honoka is strugling to save her school from closing by making a school idol group to compete nationally named μ's. Gen 2: Inspired by μ's, Takami Chika, a student of an all girl highschool in Namazu, Shizuoka is dreaming to be like them to disapproval from Kurosawa Dia, the school's student council president who later actually joined her group named it Aqours. Gen 3: A project named Perfect Dream Project was revelaed March 2017, expected to be released someday in 2019.
    2. Bang Dream, Toyama Kasumi is dreaming to be a rockstar, she started an all girl band named Poppin'Party with her schoolmates. There're 6 all girl bands & 1 male band.
    3. Shoujo Kageki Revue Starlight. Aijou Karen has been dreaming to be a revue actress since childhood, she's working hard to be get the lead role on a revue stage named "Starlight".
    4. D4DJ (Dig Delight Direct Drive). Coming soon! Maybe late of this year.
    FAQ: is Love Live part of Bushiroad?
    Answer:

Last edited: May 12, 2019
  2. Idol-chan_Spiffy

Idol-chan_Spiffy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana
    Wow. Why is this a dead thread? Sorry. I thought I'd see more people into Bang Dream. I am. And I was expecting more videos and updated info throughout the thread. Guess not. Lol.

3. hrs0722

hrs0722 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Cindy Yuvia
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    OK I'll update this thread at least once every day. Bang Dream is rising in Japan. You can discuss about everything Bandori here. Game, anime, seiyuu which some of them play the music live too.

OK some of updates:
    1. Huge update on 3/16. Rinko's voice would be changed from Akesaka Satomi to Kizaki Kanon. Akesan withdrew due to deafness.
    2. Popipa would have joint live with all girlband Silent Siren in Metlife Dome.
    3. 2nd season of anime should end late March, 3rd season would be scheduled at autumn.

4. Idol-chan_Spiffy

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana
    Oh yeah. I forgot they announced third Season with Second, lol. I forgot. Rise-A-Suilen has been getting a lot of traction too.

Any more word on Argonavis?

5. hrs0722

hrs0722 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Cindy Yuvia
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Well I hope Argonavis would get their own anime. If Garupa is to K On then Argonavis is to Beck.

Bushiroad has confirmed that Argonavis would have no interactions to Garupa bands.

Argonavis is described as a band founded by 5 male university students in Hakodate, a port city in Southern Hokkaido. In contrast to Garupa that set in a fictional town based on Shinjuku, Tokyo.

6. hrs0722

hrs0722 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Cindy Yuvia
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Bang Dream currently has maintenance for the big update happened on 3/16, 2nd anniversary of the game. The game would be back tonight 24 JST followed by the big update including the change of the voice of Rinko from Akesaka Satomi to Shizaki Kanon.

Don't forget to log in for 2500 stars at 3/16 & 3/17. :1st:

7. Idol-chan_Spiffy

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana
    Honestly, though, I would have liked that Argonavis would interact with the main girls. It'd be just like Idolm@ster....I guess that's why Bushiroad don't want it? I am quite fond of male idols with female idols, not as a ship though. More of the rivalry.

That was some pretty intense episodes though from Season 2.

8. hrs0722

hrs0722 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Cindy Yuvia
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    1. Silent Siren x Poppin'Party - No Girl No Cry MV teaser: https://twitter.com/stanpopipa/status/1116694082343133184
    2. BTW @sscrla san. Can I change this thread name to Bushiroad thread? As the company just unveiled a brand new franchise named D4DJ which stands for Dig Delight Direct Drive DJ. It's about girl DJs. Some Bandori seiyuu will be also seiyuu of D4DJ and first live had been announced, scheduled at late July. ^^ siluet-karakter-d4dj.png

9. hrs0722

hrs0722 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Cindy Yuvia
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    No Girls No Cry Popipa version MV teaser on YouTube:

10. hrs0722

hrs0722 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Cindy Yuvia
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Revue Starlight Re:Live Global version released today.

Actually I haven't been interested to RS tho.

11. hrs0722

hrs0722 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Cindy Yuvia
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    2 units of D4DJ are revealed

Happy Around & Peaky P-Key
    IMG_20190508_160352.jpg