[CONCERT] - [AKB48 in Washington, DC] '12/03/27

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Mar 13, 2012.

1. twopointslow

twopointslow Kenkyuusei

I'm the other guy. Asian guy.. pink shirt, white hoodie. Actually, I didn't notice who you were until I saw your t-shirt. :D

2. karles48

karles48 Member Stage48 Donor

I'm realizing that there were a lot of Stagers in the line, next time we'd better make a badge to identify ourselves... [hehe]

3. Jet Ready Go

Jet Ready Go Kenkyuusei

I'll be trickling in some of the pictures from the second concert in Washington D.C. soon.

Here's a sneak peak!

Concert One

Concert Two

[​IMG]

4. Jet Ready Go

Jet Ready Go Kenkyuusei

A handful more before I go out for the day

[​IMG]

5. Jman.HKojima.fan

Jman.HKojima.fan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    I love these pictures, they're great. Good Close ups. Brings a lot of memory of the show. Thanks for sharing.

6. Jman.HKojima.fan

Jman.HKojima.fan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    So that's you. That looks like a normal point and shoot camera you have there, how did you manage these Great pictures.

7. Jet Ready Go

Jet Ready Go Kenkyuusei

8. ithebigc

ithebigc Stage48 Admin Retired Staff

Twitter:
    ithebigc
    Jet, you counted as press for something or another, right? Because no way you were able to sneak all those awesome shots without getting caught [clap]

9. Jet Ready Go

Jet Ready Go Kenkyuusei

Yep had press credentials. It unfortunately didn't allow me to sneak backstage and take pictures of them changing though.

[worried]

10. Halo48

Halo48 Kenkyuusei

sorry man, I can spot heal your head if you would like?! And your English is better than a lot of native speakers. It was nice meeting u.

we had folks from Canada, Seattle, Minnesota, NY, and Texas.

Anywhere else?

I can't say enough how envious I am of Jet's photos. I would have loved to bust out my DSLR, but I didn't want to loose it.

but at least I was able to talked Takamina a little. wished I also wasn't so dumb struck I was able to get Miichan and Lemon to sign their pages in the Jankenpon Mag I had with me.

11. Jet Ready Go

Jet Ready Go Kenkyuusei

I still got maybe 30 or 40 more to upload but I'll do that tomorrow. I'm a bit tired.

So everyone enjoy that stuff or whatever.

12. kenziekinz

kenziekinz Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    I was wondering when you'd pop in [hehe]

13. Allocer

Allocer Kenkyuusei

I was wondering who got all those amazing close-ups. Those resolutions are to die for. Lucky you. Sucks I was situated in the back. xD

14. cisumechan

cisumechan Kenkyuusei

you'd have to remind me, did we meet?

15. xinchun

xinchun Kenkyuusei

I'm not sure who I met... XD I know for sure, I think, 3 people... =P (From this site, anyway. I'm not sure if some of them have an account here or not, I didn't check.)

I know I spoke to about 5-6 or so people (even if only briefly) so... >.<

Anyway, right now I am in withdrawal mode. =P

I went to Kinokuniya yesterday to pick up a manga book I ordered and get some food from the cafe, and they oh-so-conveniently happened to be playing clips from an AKB concert. AKB Y U NO LONGER 3D AND STUCK BEHIND SCREEN NOW? T∆T It's very depressing. Hahaha...

16. flagator21

flagator21 Member

^
    xinchun: I remember you from the 2nd concert. I was sitting directly behind you. I saw when you fell.. I was just about to ask if you were OK, but I noticed you laughing as you got back up, so.. didn't want to embarrass you any further :D You were sure having fun, hehe. [rock]

17. sikanwan

sikanwan Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    sikanwan
  18. Tomokazu

Tomokazu Kenkyuusei

Yokohama, Kanagawa, Japan - Auckland, New Zealand
    Is anyone going to record it? 20:00-22:30 tomorrow is so late for me, and I've got classes the next day. TT

19. xinchun

xinchun Kenkyuusei

XD

It was more fun than embarrassing or painful. =P (Actually with it being so loud I wouldn't have heard you anyway, probably... XD)

AND YES I WAS HAVING FUN HOW DID YOU KNOW. =P

---

Ohhhh look it's being streamed. (After the Jakarta one no surprise there. XD Looks like they really love streaming this stuff... XD) Wonder which performance it'll be. Hmm...

20. wasabi

wasabi Kenkyuusei

Yay! Good news for us who weren't able to go to DC. Never thought I'd have a chance to see this concert at all. Akimoto-san must have some love for us overseas fans. [clap]

Some kind soul pretty please record this stream. :)