[CONCERT] - [AKB48 in Washington, DC] '12/03/27

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Mar 13, 2012.

1. Raiden

Raiden Kenkyuusei

Why god why? Why you gotta troll me like that. I know it's April fools and all but that wasn't funny. -_____________________________________- omg i wanna crawl into a hole

If I had been standing over my seat the camera would've caught me, but then I w

EDIT:
    I swear I heard maki's voice screaming akicha. If I stood closer to maki in my normal position over my seat, camera would've gotten me, but the irony is I had moved closer to the aisle to get a better view of the stage and akicha since she was on the opposite side for MCs. sigh. curse you tall old man! T___T at least my sign looked really good o_o

FML though omg! that horrible luck!

I could've been immortal. T___T

2. mysoshipinups

mysoshipinups Kenkyuusei

Hirari was clearly the best thing about the whole performance. Girl is extremely adorable and not only is she a great performer, she's also a great vocalist! She single handedly saved that whole Heart Gata Virus performance from Miorin's awful hoarse voice.

She must have been extremely stressed though. She's only thirteen and no one speaks properly at thirteen. But she had to take up the daunting task of carrying most of the weight of the MC by herself! She fumbled but she was still extremely adorable. Thank god for Takamina for helping her out.

"Thank you for asking!!"

3. rafaelaboy80

rafaelaboy80 Kenkyuusei

Watching the concert over is just making me remember how fun it was to attend one and meet up with other fans but now its making me depressed that it might be a long time before I get to see them live again.

Damn Raiden that cameraman really blocked your head perfectly, if only he would of moved the camera over a bit our whole row would of been on camera.

4. luckyone

luckyone Kenkyuusei

Ugh, I couldn't watch it, I hope someone record it [sweat] all

5. yic17

yic17 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    [dm]xptwsh_akb48-concert-2012-03-27-live-in-washington-dc_music[/dm]

Okay, it's up. :)

6. mooony

mooony Kenkyuusei

^ thanks yic!

7. penelopemine

penelopemine Kenkyuusei

^
    ^
    ohh , thank you ! :D

8. flamewave

flamewave Kenkyuusei

last page there was two youtube links and its private. can't see it T_T

9. HoneyRoastedPeanuts

HoneyRoastedPeanuts Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Twitter:
    hrp919
    If you have problems with playing back the video that Yic uploaded, please check the first post of this thread.

It's Vimeo, it's HD and you'll be able to download the original file. I guess that pretty much covers it. ;)

10. wrxsti

wrxsti Kenkyuusei

Those small hats they wear on the side of their heads trip me out everytime. HOW DO THEY STAY ON? Super glue?

11. akb48

akb48 Kenkyuusei

Thanks Again Yic :D

12. Mushi

Mushi Kenkyuusei

Hat pins.

But I'd be willing to bet that they use sock glue. It's only in the magical world of anime that over-knee socks stay in place with that kind of dancing and jumping around.

13. honeysenpai

honeysenpai Kenkyuusei

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VtwbMs_9WYk
    Twitter:
    missingno15
    Was interviewed by a site called 英語喉 Eigonodo, a site aimed towards Japanese speakers who want to perfect their English pronunciation, about how my experience was in DC and a little about what AKB is and that video has appeared on the internet.

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B5szZ71PCHE[/yt]

14. wrxsti

wrxsti Kenkyuusei

Stupid question, how often does akb48 visit the states?

15. Jul3

Jul3 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    Jul3rd
    Apparently its their 3rd time. And they have been about for 6 years now...

16. flagator21

flagator21 Member

NY - '09
    LA - '10
    DC - '12

17. DeletedUser

DeletedUser Kenkyuusei

The D.C. concert seemed to be very successful and I'm hoping that it was enough to encourage the girls to visit more frequently. They definitely seemed to enjoy the show and the crowd. The also appeared to have a good time in D.C. and wanted to return here again.

18. piggypa

piggypa Kenkyuusei

I wonder if they have recorded the first concert for DVD...it'll be great if we get to watch both concert again..although they have the same setlist..but then..it's still different somehow..XDD...but seriouslly...i'm really happy to see that there are so much reaction and support for the girls...really hope that they will come back for another show soon... :D

19. akb48

akb48 Kenkyuusei

Guys I don't think you actually needed to upload it it's on youtube already :D

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qq-uXmaHTOQ[/yt]
    :D

20. xinchun

xinchun Kenkyuusei

SUCCESS. YOU CAN HEAR ME CHEERING FOR AKICHA AND MOCCHI VERY CLEARLY IN THE RECORDING. I WAS LOUD ENOUGH. =D

ihavenolife

---

...WOW this is sad - I forgot it's already 2012.

ireallyhavenolife

---

I think my various comments have a theme to them... XD

/nolife