Event / Concert [CONCERT] JKT48 5 Cities Tour (13/06/23 - 07/04)

Discussion in 'JKT48 News & Releases' started by too much idea, Jun 21, 2013.

1. anakdekan

anakdekan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Angelina Christy
    Twitter:
    anakdekan
    the 2nd day setlist (both shows) is pretty much IMBA,i'm lucky enough to see Akicha-Beby-Shanju perform Boku To Juliette to jetcoaster adn Yupi-Nadila-Naomi perform Tsundere and to see ve-dhike-jeje perform junshu again

2. supaisu

supaisu Kenkyuusei

^ probably that? It could be either AKBxJKT concert or that Takamina and Rena (or Sashi) will come here for that KFC thing (I'm not there watching the video lol I'm guessing). I didn't really get it with the JKT's KFC version, I hope JOT will straighten things up ASAP

3. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    People says that they might held it on 21 August, then left for TDC together. But i doubt it a bit, they need at least 2/3 days to prepare for TDC so...

And wth Farhat and Arya :fp:

EDIT: thanks for fixing the first post HRP ( ;A;)/

4. Havoranger

Havoranger Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yuirii_murayama
    Twitter:
    Havoranger
    she spoke with Japanese language? and with subtitle? [think]

or maybe KFC (should) be Original single for JKT48 :hehe:
    but accidently Sasshi win the election

5. Azwin

Azwin Kenkyuusei

August 21 JKT48 will bring KFC. source:Twitter
    but whether it's true or not :XD:

6. alizlovescherry

alizlovescherry Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    alizlovescherry
    already excited for AKBXJKT concert..
    Is there anyone here wanna arranged ticketing for us in stage48?

7. animevoicejanai

animevoicejanai Kenkyuusei

woah, so many news being released till the end of the concerts. haha,,, :D
    I think JOT not force or about sudden (release products news) :p , of course it was on their agenda/schedule, I think

but, the fans itself. heheh, it's funny to see how most (teenagers) fans reacted on social media... :poor: jot :)
    different from (most) adult, they couldn't manage themself, about what they wants,needs and take priority over those. what (most of) they think/feel is to get the products immediately as soon as released. [hehe]

So, no doubt so many complaints to jot, or more precisely to say their 'curhat' (sharing). still, in my mind it was just reactions of what they incapable from fullfill their desire to get what jot's offer (products). they forgot this "There's Always Tomorrow!" at the moment :p
    ---
    aaand,,, KFC? at first I think JKT48 will just sing it with AKB48 at the release date. but, the confirmation says JKT48 will release their version too... [no comment] , but still a Good news... [clap] , just hoping the best for them [rock] , heheh.....

8. A48

A48 Kenkyuusei

okay, I think you guys already heard all of the announcements of these concerts

just wanna share something~
    I saw Arya Wiguna at the exit and some JKT fans were taking picture with him :wtf:
    I walked away a few meters and screamed "DEMI YUIHANNN" then ran away... :hehe:

9. anakcerdas

anakcerdas Kenkyuusei

10. abaone94

abaone94 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    melodynurramdhani
    Twitter:
    abaone94
    Yesterday's concert was a blast! I doubt going for it at first but it turns out worth more than gold :inlove:

When we're queuing for entry, several of the girls parents' are also queuing (with the fans, lol) behind me. Specifically, it's Nabilah's parents, and Sendy's. And I just realized that they are just awesome, lol. I overheard them talking about soooo many things that I had fun listening to what they talked about [hehe]

Overture are neat, and the encore calls were fine [nod]

The unit song shuffle are surprising, too. It's a funny coincidence that before the concert, I said to my friend that I want to see Himawari in the shuffle , and it turns out to be better than that :^O^:

Oh I really wanted to see Melody in Himawari again :^O^:

Nevertheless, the surprises are all confusing. Everything is kept as is without further information :^^;: , especially about the KFC... well no, the Takamina's one is also confusing: she didn't clearly state it as AKBxJKT concert since she only said "I (together with Rena-chan) will visit Indonesia.", and that's it. But if it is indeed an AKBxJKT concert, I hope it is not too soon....

And yeah, I saw Arya Wiguna when waiting outside and it's not like I care much, either :awesome:

11. anakdekan

anakdekan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Angelina Christy
    Twitter:
    anakdekan
    They gonna broadcast the concert in sunday at 19.00 WIB in Trans 7 (maybe just the songs will be performed the MC and the surpirsers will be cut)

12. daydreamerzz

daydreamerzz Kenkyuusei

In my room, writing prenlets to Nobi-chan~
    ^
    So they won't broadcast the whole concert ? Well that's a shame, but as longs as there's the unit songs, i'm happy [hehe] But it would be nice to see the videos from sasshi and takamina, i'm curious about those [think]

13. supaisu

supaisu Kenkyuusei

It'll probably being cut for DVD releases purpose. Like within 23 performances (including encore) they will only shows 17-18 songs, the surprises and the encore except hebirote may be the one who'll be cut. And some unit songs? But I'm here hoping for a full coverage of the show lol please don't cut it [hehe]

Btw, what show they will aired?

14. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    the important things like when or where have not be announced so we can't arrange anything yet :)

15. sahacing

sahacing Kenkyuusei

ooyyeaaahhhh, at least I can see them [rock]

16. A48

A48 Kenkyuusei

^
    ah..I was in the second row on Thursday :fp:

17. xzerozero

xzerozero Kenkyuusei

at last, they'll air it tomorrow. if you have a friend who also can't watch the concert please tell them. :)

18. jingflick

jingflick Kenkyuusei

Remember... In here we always have someone who will capture the jkt48 program in our tv station.. so even you miss it tommorow, you still can watch it later :)

19. RedSuns

RedSuns Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    jessicaveranda
    Watch it at the tv if you can so it will boost rating, if the rating is low jkt may get less airtime in the future

20. jingflick

jingflick Kenkyuusei

yups.. I prefer watch it in tv, beside the quality beter than watch it online, and you can save your bandwith :D