Event / Concert [CONCERT] NMB48 Request Hour 2013 (13/04/18)

Discussion in 'NMB48 News & Releases' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Apr 18, 2013.

1. Deyan

Deyan Member

Twitter:
    MrWeilai
    I'm glad I didn't post right after I learnt Nana was moved to M, because I was shocked, but now I totally understand it. Even with Fuuchan getting pushed and gaining new fans, M really lacks some star power, and moving Nana there is a pretty smart move.
    But to really equilibrate the teams, I would have moved Nana to M and Mirukii to BII. Mirukii somehow fits the image of BII while Sayanee is tailored for N and N only.

Why is Junjou U-19 so low ? I think it's one of the best 48 songs ever ! (still glad three of my favourite songs ranked in top 5)

2. joooooooooe

joooooooooe Member Retired Staff

Twitter:
    OsakaJooooooooe
    according to that video...

kesshou was #1, and ainyan said it was her favorite song...
    well, sometimes things like these make me feel good about being a fan.

for me the big surprises were fuyushogun and sunahama. sunahama makes me miss shiori. i'd love to watch renai higai todoke.

disappointed that doryoku no shizuku is not in there, just because it has the best nmb outfits imo

3. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    Yeah, Saya-nee won the request hour war!!

Congrats awesome leader!!

4. kk127

kk127 Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    yay for Kesshou, it's a great song, and so happy that Aina got one last hurray as her fav song won NMB 1st Request Hour,
    and no doubt everyone love Seishun no Lap Time, NMB's signature song in my opinion :inlove:
    also Nana to team M is a good move not great, i would like to see each of the top 3 in different teams, like how in AKB prime year, top 3 are from 3 different teams, Acchan A, Yuko K, Yukirin B, also similar is the recent SKE shuffle, Jurina S, Churi KII, Rena E, so yeah, like someone said, i would like Milky to move to team BII, it really fits her, cute and young, :inlove: and yeah Sayanee is made for Team N, so yeah, she's like Takamina, the leader of the whole group so she can not be move from the most prominent team, :)

5. joooooooooe

joooooooooe Member Retired Staff

Twitter:
    OsakaJooooooooe
    i wasn't an early akb fan, but wasn't their team B in the same boat? not a lot of people liked them initially, and they struggled to gain a following?

then shonichi #1 at the first request hour...?

that's kinda why i don't really like the move, especially for team M since they have an identity. it might not have a strong following, but they do have an identity.

on the other hand, team B2 is floundering, with shu being the only girl that some people may have heard of.

and sometimes i think it's bogus for management to bring it someone on the outside instead of trying to develop their own players. that's typically what i think in sports and i really dislike it when a team like the yankees just buys all the best players... here, instead of promoting or developing the talent they have they just decide to move someone popular.

eh.
    *shrug*

6. xcrossfacekillahx

xcrossfacekillahx Member

Oshimen:
    hondahitomi
    Twitter:
    crossfacekillah
    Team B back then had to bring in 3 girls because they were originally 13 on the team.

I think it was more of a quick fix than anything. NMB probably wouldn't have a real shuffle like let's say 2015 I guess.

Yeah I think moving Nana to Team M is surprisingly a good move since M is having their identity in place, however they don't have as much following except for Fuuko so I think they had to beef up Team M with one of Team N's popular members to make them a little stronger. Team N also got Yui who is a rising star from AKB so Team N got so strong already (bar Ainyan's graduation). Yes, Team M has Shimada Rena, Fuuko, Momoka, Takano Yui, Mita Mao and it does look good on paper but lacks the followers. Team BII is still behind but they are still quite new and young. The team can improve more on their skills and who knows how much following they'll get in a few years.

7. Smilodon

Smilodon Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka
    U-19 just has terrible wota appeal. It's even lower than Virginity, despite it being cooler and edgier and more akin to Western tastes over here. It's just not for the wota over there. Probably won't get another one like it since it just doesn't do well with the fans.

8. OSR48

OSR48 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    nogibabiez
    Milky to team BII is a great idea..maybe in the next 2 years..NMB48 current top 2 is 20 years old this year, and age which considered "old" as an idol. I prefer NMB48 push another girls other than sayamilky..Preparing for NMB48 2nd chapter :awesome: well, i know it's too early now :lol: :lol: :lol:

9. moomookan

moomookan Member Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki, Yagi Toa
    Milky in Team BII would be excellent. I know its "too early" for most people, but I think NMB could benefit from a shuffle. At least a small one, like moving a few N girls to BII and a few BII girls to N. Just to balance it out a bit. Its not like they have original stages yet either so it wouldn't be that hard... :fp:

I think I missed something. Was this Ainyan's last concert? What were the chants at the end for?

10. smile__x

smile__x Kenkyuusei

Just wanted to say Sayaka playing the guitar and singing live for Jungle Gym??? Awesome!!! :cute:

*edit*

in case people wanted to see her amazingness, here's a link to watch it!
    [youku]http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNTA3MjU3MzIw.html[/youku]

and I'm a beginner in guitar but would LOVE to learn this song since I love it so much :inlove:
    if anyone who's really good at guitar could give me the chords that'd be great!

Also, in regards to the Nana move, I think it's great and she'll be awesome in Team M! :)

*edit again!!*
    omg i'm so sorry, just realized this was from the AKB top 40 lol. I just watched the whole thing and she was like "next is #39!" so i got super confused haha.
    But it's still nice to watch [hehe]

11. xcrossfacekillahx

xcrossfacekillahx Member

Oshimen:
    hondahitomi
    Twitter:
    crossfacekillah
    Sayaka played Jungle Gym in full since it made its way into the Top 3.

12. SOS

SOS Kenkyuusei

My 2 favorites songs :inlove:
    "Kesshou" 1st Yatta !!!!!!! :^O^:
    "Seishun no Lap Time " 2nd so great !!!!