Cosplay and other japanese models

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Lobby' started by qilver, Aug 7, 2007.

1. CDevil

CDevil Member

Jun Natsukawa disagrees:
    [​IMG]

There's only one way to settle this...and that is mud wrestling at noon. I put 100 million dollars[/Dr. Evil] on Natsukawa. FIGHT!!

EDIT: I also didn't see anything wrong with the 1st screencap you posted. Wonky teeth FTW!!!

2. qilver

qilver Kenkyuusei

^ i have her calendar from '07, i rotate my j-calendars, i have a lot, trust me i do, and i am ordering 5 different ones this year, but not Jun, i have a lot on this hottie, including some photobooks.

I would like to iinclude Natsuko Tatsumi and Chise Nakamura, my two top favorite gravure idols, Jun is my third favorite. More to follow laters. :p

3. ahounokotoba

ahounokotoba Kenkyuusei

This afternoon Japan culture event at fort Vredeburg, Jogjakarta, Indonesia.
    [​IMG]

There`s taiko drumming, ninjutsu, cosplay, j-pop/rock fest etc.
    I came too late thanx to my mid semester exam so I cant take much pic

For more pic visit:
    http://ahounokotoba.multiply.com/photos ... rg_cosplay

Sorry I cant upload all of them here since its sized 1,5mb per pic

Happy yay!!! :lol:

4. qilver

qilver Kenkyuusei

nice Jun pix, i really need to put some more into this thread, cause i got tons of pictures... :p

5. qilver

qilver Kenkyuusei

resurrecting this thread

ありさ - ARISU from Mailish Cafe

[​IMG][​IMG]

6. lamenth

lamenth Kenkyuusei

The Stage48 Institute for Akimoto Sayaka Worship
    ^ Kawaii~~

I'm gonna have to find this Mai:lish Cafe when I go to Japan :oops:

7. qilver

qilver Kenkyuusei

more girls

Sayuri Otomo, Natsuko Tatsumi(My favorite), and other various gravure idols

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

8. kyu

kyu Kenkyuusei

WOW qil bro, i didn't know you have a new thread in this forum. Looking at the pics, I've got a feeling this thread is so... YOU. :lol:
    You finally arise, my friend, and you show us all the beast within that you are... :twisted:
    The other side of qilver (I'm aware of thet, though... :p )
    Great pics, by the way. This thread surely fitted to most of us men...

9. Pan-chan

Pan-chan Kenkyuusei

awwwh Arisu is WAY cute!!!
    who us that in the 3rd pic ilver?
    She's pretty damn hot <3

10. qilver

qilver Kenkyuusei

hehe, Arisu is my favorite maid...i hope to see her there!

the third girl in the bikini is my favorite gravure idol, Natsuko Tatsumi

Natsuko Tatsumi
    [​IMG]
    Sayuri Otomo
    [​IMG]
    and a girl in Seifuku
    [​IMG]

11. Pan-chan

Pan-chan Kenkyuusei

LOL Qilver i love how you and me have the same taste in women hahahahaha

12. Crepuscular

Crepuscular Kenkyuusei

should chop this thread into parts...
    Street Cosplays
    Professional Cosplayers
    Event Cosplays

not sure how to chop up model section, so probably just shove all models under one thread since there are too many...

yeap, Mizuhara Arisa, she's been a professional cosplayer for years...
    http://arisahp.fc2web.com/

13. qilver

qilver Kenkyuusei

for a minute there i thought ARISU, but then again you're referring to another cosplayer.
    Jan Kurotaki is another well-known one, too lazy to post her photo, i might have before.
    more to follow later. and thus my thread should be gravure models.....enough said. lol

14. qilver

qilver Kenkyuusei

Natsuna Watanabe
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

15. Pan-chan

Pan-chan Kenkyuusei

awwwwwwh cute <3333333

16. jrongow

jrongow Kenkyuusei

When I was in Tokyo at Akihabara some time in dec last year, there was this cosplay display held near the JR station, at the corner where this guy is constantly rapping in Jap to promote his stuff. Anyways, this girl dressed up as the nun from Chrno Crusade.. I think.. was distributing free cosplay mags. Totally awesome. I think it was for some promotion of Akihabara or sth, cause together with the cosplay mags came this very detailed map of the Akihabara region, with special recommendations to some of the stores, like the sex shop nearby, n that robot shop in the upstairs of one of the shops located in the alley further down...
    Anyways, is it true that the largest LCD TV is located at Yodobashi Akihabara? That was wat the promoter was telling me... I went up to see it and it wasn't as big as I expected it to be. I was expecting maybe a full wall of LCD TV, but then again, my expectations could be too high ;)

17. qilver

qilver Kenkyuusei

yeah they had a lot of local performers on the streets of Akiba. Fortunately they had a few good ones, and i even took a photo with one, and bought her cd, her name is "Ayano". I'll post a photo later of her.

18. Tales

Tales Kenkyuusei

I went yesterday to an event that is made here in Chile with a lot of cosplay, and here are some pictures taken by me (so you shouldn't mind the bad quality, specially since the stage was too far away from us so I had to zoom in at max unless I wanted to take pictures of ants)...

[​IMG][​IMG]
    A Friend of mine who was doing Hatsune Miku and her friend as Kagamine Rin (or was it Len, I always forget who's who).
    [​IMG]
    There were about 30 Haruhis in there, this one's a group of them.
    [​IMG]
    FF7's Turks, who moved almost nothing on stage so the quality is great ^^....
    [​IMG]
    Two girls doing some what's their name from Avatar.
    [​IMG]
    A Mikuru which I am a HUGE FAN of, but you have to see her live acting to know why.
    [​IMG]
    A somewhat friend of mine posing as Simca from Air Gear, the story of this particular cosplay is that she had to fill her top, and liked it so much that when she changed clothes later she was wearing the filling still ^^
    [​IMG]
    This one was a very good show, not such of a good masquerade, but extremely funny stuff happened with those two, as they were called to help a little girl because some guys were robbing her and they kinda ended robbin' the guys (I can't quite explain it unless you know what "pasa las astillas" is)
    [​IMG]
    Digimon girls who could see nothing and tried to do a sketch anyway (epic failure), it was good nonetheless, as you couldn't expect too much from two girls that are wearing costumes who let them blind.

Now for a little off topicness... You see, José Barrero was invited to Fan Viña 2008, who is that guy? He's a somewhat known Spanish dubber, who has worked in a lot of animé like Saint Seiya (as Seiya), Mazinger Z (as Koji) and a lot of US too (Kuzco of The Emperor's New Groove and the Gingerbread Cookie from Shrek)... So most of the people here new him as Seiya, so he gave autograph as him... yet:
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Note what's wrong? He spelled it as Seya... I was like WTF when I read the first one, so I asked a friend to show me his and see if he just made the mistake on that one and OMG he doesn't know how to spell him...

19. garnetjester

garnetjester Member

^Some of those costumes are very good! Thanks for sharing!

Yeah, you would think that people who dubbed the characters knew a little about them... I remember having read an interview to the guy who did the spanish dub of Goku, and he totally hated dragon ball XD He even went as far as saying that such a show shouldn't exist because it encouraged violence. I was like WTF? Don't you want to have a job? *shakes head*

20. qilver

qilver Kenkyuusei

bringing this thread back to life,
    some girls in Seifuku!
    The girl in the gray sweater is Japanese actress/gravure idol, Ai Takabe, the girl in the sailor school girl outfit looks famliar, can't remember her name right now, and the third girl is an unknown gravure idol.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]