Country Girls

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Idol Emporium' started by NMBeauties, Apr 11, 2015.

1. NMBeauties

NMBeauties Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Twitter:
    cheekynamba
    (ex Country Musume)

[​IMG]

Country Girls (カントリー・ガールズ), formerly known as Country Musume (カントリー娘。), is an all-female J-pop group within Hello! Project.

Members:

History

Discography:

1. [2015.03.25] Itooshikutte Gomen ne / Koi Dorobou (2nd Major Debut)
    PVS:

if the video does not show watch the video here

2. NMBeauties

NMBeauties Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Twitter:
    cheekynamba
    double post because i'm so in love with them ;u;!

3. Deyan

Deyan Member

Twitter:
    MrWeilai
    I really like Itooshikutte Gomen ne. I have high expectations for them since I was a big fan of Country Musume back in the days (Country Musume ni Ishikawa Rika was such a godly unit...)

4. karles48

karles48 Member Stage48 Donor

Cute songs. However, the style doesn't reminds me of Country musume but a mix of Berryz and °C-ute ... but maybe it's because the songs I know of the old group (I love Uwaki na honey pie and Shining itoshiki anata) are quite different...

5. yaohne

yaohne Member

Oshimen:
    chikanorina
    very cuuuuuuuuuuuute

6. Risshi

Risshi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kojima Mako
    I love this new group. They are so cute ! ♥

7. Ririe

Ririe Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nagatomo Ayami
    Uta had been missing for some weeks and now it has been confirmed, she leaves both CG & HaroPro.
    What a loss for the group... But I wish her to be happy with whatever she will do from now on (I wonder if we will find her in another idol group in a few months? It would be awesome if she joined AKB48 Xp)

source

8. NMBeauties

NMBeauties Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Twitter:
    cheekynamba
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO she is my oshi SOBS

Now my two oshis from h!I are not active, Risako and Utachan bad luck me ;-;

9. Nuneul

Nuneul Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka
    Uta was obviosly the most proeminent member & the most popular... i wonder if the group will bounce back from this departure.
    at least, the group won't turn into "Utachan & her friends" like i used to fear, but it won't look the same without her...

10. Ryoyuhai

Ryoyuhai Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    On their first anniversary, Country Girls officially added two new members both from the Hello Pro! Kenshuusei program: Funaki Musubu and Yanagawa Nanami.

Last edited: Nov 7, 2015
  11. Seshiirio

Seshiirio Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura

12. YJSN_ParuYuko

YJSN_ParuYuko Member

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki
    Twitter:
    fanboyjaehyun
    Seems like now H!P is doing what 48 do to girls: only promote young girls. Both of new member were new KKS (Musubu joined in 2013 and Nanami joined last April this year). Some members from The new groups, Kobushi and Tsubaki were 'new KKS' too. There are many KKS who are staying there in years but they never push and promote them. What will they do with them? Just pick them into trashbin just like what 48 are doing now? Let's see.

13. Ryoyuhai

Ryoyuhai Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    I feel like Kenshuusei are still quite different from AKB's Kenkyuusei. When a girl enters the Kenshuusei program, they're not guaranteed to debut, not like Kenkyuusei who are already essentially, part of the group. Right now, the fact that they've debuted so many girls is actually what's strange. Kenshuusei girls usually are treated about the same as outside applicants when it comes to auditions.

I personally think that the Berryz members - specifically Shimizu, is at least part of the cause for this change. She chose the members for Tsubaki Factory. I feel like she started to move the company toward retaining the girls they train and trying to fit them into Up-Front, even if it means changing their current lineups to accommodate them (i.e. adding more generations to ANGERME, all the current gens in MM having at least 1 former Kenshuusei member, and including this addition to Country Girls). They have gone mostly for younger girls, but I wouldn't be surprised if they're keeping the older girls from debuting just yet because they want to create another group similar to Up, Up, Girls.

14. banana

banana Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Harosute feat all H!P groups.. including Country Girls.. the debut of Yanagawa Nanami & Funaki Musubu..

The return of Itoshikute Gomenne after Utachan left..
    I have to say no one can beat Uta's line but I'm glad no one try to actually become Uta..
    I knew Uta for like 1 week before she left.. But her leaving still leave a bitter taste to me..
    Less than 1 year she was in H!P but she was already legendary.. for me at least..
    That's why I can see the whole H!P fandom was in shock & Country Girls for sure suffer a bit after she left..
    The 2 new girls seems like they fit well in the group.. I have high hope for Funaki Musubu.. Such a cutie..

Okay now I'm going to see the first performance of the group (when Uta still exist in the group), then eat some popcorn & try to forget this heartbreak.. :cry2:

15. banana

banana Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    @YJSN_ParuYuko
    I thought Kobushi has all the senior members of KKS (excluding Rei & Ayaka who were ex NGP trainees which is an extension of Tsunku's group)
    KKS such as Tanabe Nanami who were popular missed her chance to debut in H!p was because she left before Kobushi was introduced.. Unlucky for her.. other KKS that did not debut were simply just not good enough to debut in my opinion..

16. Konno A.

Konno A. Future Girls

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    In a weird way I totally agree with you~ Uta had the "it" factor and she shined (even shined a little more than Momochi and that says a lot since Momochi is a pro). But the performance was good. I like Nanami already. Musubu still needs time. The rest are still good imo (I really like Manaka tho lol)

Apparently they are going to release a new single in March...so I look forward to new songs~

17. banana

banana Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    It is a triple a-single
    "Boogie Woogie LOVE/ Koi wa Magnet/ Ranrarun ~Anata ni Muchuu~"

I'm looking forward to see the newbie in action..

Edit: I found a clip cut of Boogie Woogie Love...
    https://www.facebook.com/countrygirls.unit/videos/984159081644765/
    It was better than I expected.. Great song indeed. Not to mention they didn't waste time but to use the new girls immediately.. Musubu is so cute!!

Last edited: Jan 9, 2016
  18. banana

banana Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
  19. banana

banana Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka

harosute #154
    Harosute Dance Club rehearsel @ 24:33 & performance @ 31:35
    This actually features selected members from all H!P groups (except J=J)..
    The reason I posted this here is because Inaba Manaka just take my breath away with her dancing..
    How the hell she ended up in a group that is not specialized in dance is something I can never understand..
    Maybe it is because she is cute? Just watch @ 42:48 for her hair arrangement..
    By the way, her group mate Morito Chisaki is also in the dance club..

Last edited: Feb 6, 2016
  20. banana

banana Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka

Live video of Uwaki no Honey Pie & Boogie Woogie LOVE..
    I really really like Boogie Woogie LOVE :inlove:
    So retro!!

Funaki is so cute that I don't care being a loli :whistle: