Epitanime x AKB48

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Lobby' started by Heika88, May 18, 2010.

1. Heika88

Heika88 Kenkyuusei

Salut à tous!
    Hi everybody!

Dans 2 semaines se déroulera la convention Epitanime.
    Epitanime convention will start in 2 weeks.

http://www.epita-convention.com/

Pour m'a part je vais m'y rendre pour la premiere fois cette année.
    It's my first participation this year for this convention.

Je vais faire la nocturne du samedi et la journée de dimanche.
    I will be at the saturday night and sunday.

J'y vais surtout pour essayé d'avoir une dédicasse de Noizi Ito l'illustratrice et chara-designer de Suzumiya Haruhi et Shana. Elle est à ma connaisance la seul invité de la convention.
    I go to this convention for the most important reason: Noizi Ito, she's the chara-designer and illustrator of Shana and Suzumiya Haruhi, I hope that I will have a sign on my original Haruhi manga japanese version.

Si certaine personnes du forum programme de venir à l'Epita sur la nocturne du samedi 29 et/ou la journée du 30, je suggére une petite IRL des fan AKB48 et/ou H!P.
    Apportez vos goodies ou photos à vendre/échangé ou bien juste pour les montré!
    Au programme aussi peut être: répét wotagei pour le concert des momusu à la JE.
    If someone of this forum have the project to attempt this convention on the same dates than me, may I suggest an IRL for AKB and /or H!P Fan.
    Bring your goodies (books, cd, photos) for sell or just to show to other participants.
    We will certainly make a wotagei training for the momusu concert at Japan Expo.

Pour les personnes qui habitent sur Paris ou dans les alentours sa vaux le coup, l'entrée pour la nocturne est vendu sur place pour 5 euro et 8 euro pour la journée!
    For people who live in Paris, it's a good occasion, prices for the epita acess are cheap: by night it's 5 euro and 8 euro for the daily acess.

Envoyez moi un MP ou laissez un message sur ce topic qui précise quand vous comptez vous rendre à l'épita, afin que on puisse décidé d'un lieu et heure de rendez-vous.
    Send me a MP or post a message on this topic to say when you will attempt Epitanime and to decide of a date and hour for a meeting.

j'essaye aussi de re programmé une grande IRL AKB48/H!P pour juin comme la derniére que j'ai organisais il y a quelques mois avec la précieuse aide de Korewahondes. Cette fois-ci pour 2 jours - 1 nuit si possible.
    I also try to organise a new big IRL AKB/H!P for Jun, like the last IRL I organised with the help of Korewahondes many month ago. but this time..it will be for 2 days and 1 night..if it's possible!

J'espére voir pas mal d'entre vous!
    I hope to see you!

2. Madcat2020

Madcat2020 Kenkyuusei

English dude! English! I can't understand what you saying. Dint you read the rules and regulations? [doh] [wonder]

3. RocketStarLauncher

RocketStarLauncher Member Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    Sato Natsuki
    ^By using context clues, if you don't know French, you're probably not the target audience for this post.

4. gideon123

gideon123 Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Still, rules are rules, and English is the primary language around here.

I'll give Heika some time to change the first post to English.

5. Heika88

Heika88 Kenkyuusei

Sorry, this post was only for french member cause the event will be in France. But rules are rules so I've translated it to english.