[EVENT] Request Hour Setlist Best 100 2011 (2011/1/20~23)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by aakun, Oct 26, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. polyrhythm

polyrhythm Kenkyuusei

Re: [EVENT] Request Hour Setlist Best 100 2011 (2011/1/20~23

Togasaki's post about it is up..anybody knows what he's saying?

I could read roughly the japanese but I couldn't get the part about why it happened.

2. flutterbyu

flutterbyu Member

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana

It's basically saying that some of the staff made a careless and poor decision and they're very very sorry about it. Also saying that Sae had nothing to do with them getting into the dressing room and this kind of thing will never happen again.

3. vergil

vergil Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kashiwagi Yuki

At least everything has already been clarified and hopefully won't happen again. Well, the most important thing is that Sae is alright.

4. Kazuma2387

Kazuma2387 Kenkyuusei

lol @ worst AX ever comments. COME ON really? 100 of the best AKB songs in the span of a few days, what more can you ask for. who cares what order they are in. Just be glad the management still continues this brilliant concert idea each year

Holy Shit!! My favorite akb vocalist

I must see this now!!!!

5. oddball

oddball Member

You should so sell this quote to someone! :lol:

I all ways enjoy AX becuase it is a great spectacle and a fun event for 4 days, Yes SKE are there and perhaps your favorite song didn't make it and maybe the orginal unit didn't sing the song (though Mikachii returning for Temo demo no namida was freaking awesome, finally get to see the orginal girls singing this song again :awesome: ) but I'm not that bothered I enjoyed it for what it is, 4 days of great fun!

were you thining of putting the name of the performers on the screen when they show what the next song is? it's the only way I though of doing it....

And when you think that SND are getting more songs and that there will be NMB songs in the near future this problem may get worse and worse...... plus of course it would be the most simple way to make sure some of the older favorites stick around for longer!

Finally on a personal note.... Team B Oshi....5th?!? [party] I thought this song would be a popular one with the fans but 5th? really? :lol: Just shows that Team B rocks!

6. RocketStarLauncher

RocketStarLauncher Member Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    Sato Natsuki
  7. aihime

aihime Kenkyuusei

^
    blue circle:

-recap of Team Z's performance at AX 2011.

http://www.kyoraku.co.jp/product_site/2 ... ya_ax.html

yellow circle (this is more for people in Japan):

-demo of the new pachinko machine
    -event: february 2nd in tokyo (no location confirmed as of now) 13:00-17:00
    -Team Z is scheduled to make an appearance
    -event only for 50 people (25 pairs) (raffle). people must be over 18.
    -application period: 1/24/11-1/27/11 24:00
    -you can apply from PC/cell phone (but must have Tanukichi Club membership)
    -the winners will be notified by mail

https://www.kyoraku.co.jp/campaign/2011 ... x.php?ref=

main page:

-CM scheduled to be on air at the end of January

8. polyrhythm

polyrhythm Kenkyuusei

arrrr my rie <3

[​IMG]

9. RocketStarLauncher

Oshimen:
    Sato Natsuki

Ah, thank you!

10. flutterbyu

flutterbyu Member

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana

Important Question!

In 2009, Kana shows up at the end in Kurukurupa costume and claims that it's going to be number 1! The song was unranked.

In 2010, Kurukurupa makes it in. Cindy shows up at the end of the show in Tengoku Yarou costume and claims it's going to be number 1. The song was unranked.

In 2011, Tengoku Yarou makes it in. So... did anyone show up at the end and claim that their unranked unit was going to be number 1? If so, that song is sure to get into the countdown next year!

11. karles48

karles48 Member Stage48 Donor

A bit late to the party but... [notme]

Well, after all the AX100 concerts are gone, here are my thoughts...

* I don’t think this was the worst AX, nor the best; many of the comments I’ve read here are quite similar to those that were written last year. Of course everyone would like their favorite songs in the list (the upper the better) and feel disappointed when those songs are behind other (supposedly worse) songs or even out; but that happened always in the past, and probably will in the future...However, I think that everyone must be free to express, politely, that they are angry or frustrated (after all, expressing anger or happiness about your favorite group is just one of the reasons why these kind of forums are created, isn’t it?) ;)

* I didn’t follow the concerts ’on line’ (I didn’t even remember I could do it [blush] ), but I don’t mind because I’m glad whatever the results are; it doesn’t matter if some of my favorite songs are down or out, or songs I dislike are up; these have been thrilling days and I will always find a bunch of songs I like being performed (and another bunch I don’t like...sounding better to my ears).

*Once more the ‘present’ defeated the ‘past’ . The fans, many of whom have recently discovered AKB48, have voted for those songs that made them find the group, songs that have been continuously on tv, on the radio, everywhere...

* There have been some big surprises like sakura no shiori :cry:, kokoro no hane ,nakeru basho (I think they were expected to rank higher), Team B oshi or Itoshiki (IMHO one of the best surprises this year [rock])

* I’m a bit sad to see that great songs like Aitakatta, Bingo, ... are that down (or even out). It’s been said that people don’t vote for the best songs but for the songs they want to be performed. I don’t know if that’s the reason, and people are a bit fed up of those classics, or it’s because the ‘newbies’ don’t know them, or because of so many unit songs, or just a mix of all those reasons and others...but going down and down has been a natural process up to date. As an example, let's see the evolution of the 2008 AX100 TOP 3 over the years...

Sakura no hanabiratachi: 1 -> 10 -> 32 -> 76
    Bingo!: 2 -> 19 -> 39 -> 83
    Aitakatta: 3 -> 73 -> 21(*) -> 41
    (*) don’t ask me why... :^^;:

So it’s quite logical to think that next year even Beginner, Hebiro, Ponytail...will rank worse than this year, replaced by the new songs released; it’s just the natural evolution of it...until the number of fans remains more or less still (then perhaps this won’t happen so fast...)

* This has been a good year for the units. It’s fine but I think that perhaps it would be better to split the ranking in two, AKB48 and the units having different rankings/concerts. The number of songs is getting huge and many good AKB songs didn’t enter the ranking because many unit songs were in. Besides, when the same member must sing some songs that ranked together, in the end they only sing some while the rest are sung by substitutes (not too bad, but I prefer those members who were meant to sing that song)

*Not a wonderful year for SKE (and quite terrible for SDN). Again I think separate rankings would be better... (specially now with NMB and more group on the horizon [sweat])

* Erepyon... To tell the truth I always took for granted Mayu would sing it (though I would have preferred Erena). A pity (not Mayu’s fault, of course)

* Finally, the 'incident'...it's distressing these things happen AND are aired :fp: so fans are right to get angry...in the end this doesn't help nobody...

Looking forward the DVDs release... :hehe:

12. suki-gin

suki-gin Kenkyuusei

Kind of missed out on the recent posts and information... overslept each day....
    A great thank you to loveandcoffee for being awesome <3
    Setlist was really fun [party]

Overall, there are mixed feelings about the event. Some songs appeared by surprise, others not at all and the rest could have aimed higher. Nonetheless, it was a good setlist.
    Keen for Not Yet, Z and Majisuka Season 2! Pity for Pyon not being there and glad to read that Sae isn't being blamed for anything.

13. aihime

aihime Kenkyuusei

Apparently, the Team Z CD (and Team Z goods) is only available as a pachinko prize :( . The CD comes with the songs and PVs for "Koi no Onawa", "Watashi no Kareshi wa Zenigata Heiji", "Aitakatta (Oedo version)", and the remake of the "Zenigata Heiji" theme song.

The CM will start airing January 28th.

http://www.nikkansports.com/entertainme ... 29689.html

14. RocketStarLauncher

Oshimen:
    Sato Natsuki

^Oh, wow. Thanks for the information. I'm excited for the CM... and ALL of the songs. I didn't realize that this was going to get anything more than a track and a PV. I'm super-excited.

Wait a minute... Does that mean we'll see and hear all of this shortly after February 2nd!? That's so soon!

15. RocketStarLauncher

Oshimen:
    Sato Natsuki

The 15 second CM (I assume that's the only one?) is online at the site. The blue bubble.

http://www.kyoraku.co.jp/product_site/2 ... gataheiji/

Don't get too excited. It's mostly the guy people. And it's just Aitakatta. And Nacchi is so retro-N-looking.

16. joooooooooe

joooooooooe Member Retired Staff

Twitter:
    OsakaJooooooooe

This is a grave incident?

I thought it was kinda cool for those girls. I dunno why people are hating on them, guess I don't know idol culture or wotas well enough.

(Apparently in that linked blog entry, they were saying that her real name and high school were made public, so the girls are getting more heat in real life too.)

But with a little handy word replacement...

Hmm, I recognize this story...

I dunno, I just feel like people are a *little* overprotective.
    Sure it was an accident, but to have to go an issue an apology or hate on the girls? That's a little overboard.

17. maxaroni

maxaroni Kenkyuusei

^Idols are srs bzns

18. loveandcoffee

loveandcoffee Kenkyuusei

I still remember that the first time I went to Japan, a train on the Yamanote line (the train line that circles around Tokyo, one of the busiest lines in the city) stopped causing the whole outer ring (Yamanote is a circular line) to stop for 30 minutes. That night, the President of Japan Railways came out on TV to make a formal apology. XD
    To stay in the field of entertainment, Koda Kumi was the most successful pop diva till a couple of years ago, when she accidentally said on the radio "Women'd better have children early or placenta will rot". This joke of a sentence was deemed offensive to women who can't have children; there was a huge uproar, she went out on tv to issue a tearful apology, and disappeared for some months. Now she's back and she still sells but she's nowhere near the diva status she had before the accident.

So no, this wasn't overboard. In Japan you apologize and take responsibilities for everything. So if they didn't issue an apology, people would have thought AKB didn't give a damn about an episode that hurt the fans and would've lost confidence in AKB management = sales drop and all (not only wota, but 99% of the Japanese people would have thought the same).

19. karles48

karles48 Member Stage48 Donor

One of the things that make me love Japan and the japanese is that sense of honor that makes them apologize whenever they do something they think could bother other people. It always comes to my mind that minister that commited suicide because people thought he was drunk at a press conference (though it seems he was merely unwell). Or the other one that resigned when he realized he had to break an electoral promise. Yes, maybe that sense of honor takes japanese people too far sometimes, but I can't help admiring it (perhaps it's because people in Spain mostly ignore what honor is and its politicians seem to be glued to their positions :hmm:)

20. joooooooooe

joooooooooe Member Retired Staff

Twitter:
    OsakaJooooooooe

Okay, well, I can understand the apology...

But the amount of hate that the high school girls had shoveled on them by fans was a little too much. That's going a bit too far, especially because they're HIGH SCHOOL girls who only made an indiscretion for a concert, it's not like they committed a severe crime or anything.
    It works both ways too... a lot of times, unrelated people have to take blame as well. I'm sure that the high school girls' parents as well as their high school had to issue some sort of apology, and their reputations are going to take a small hit as well... kind of. It's only the entertainment industry so I guess it's not that bad.
    But if I owned a successful business, and then my cousin who I haven't seen for 5 years commits a murder, my business will go under because of reputation. That's how Japan is.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.