[FAN PROJECT] TEAM 4 2nd Anniversary project

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Lobby' started by sikanwan, Mar 10, 2013.

1. sikanwan

sikanwan Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    sikanwan
    NOTE:
    This is only a start-up project.
    Haven't got supports from other fans.
    And most importantly, this is a project which may have less than 1% chance to success.

*****************************************************************************

TEAM 4 2nd Anniversary project - A Team 4 Original Stage

Background:
    Recently I have watched HKT Legend, which made me think of Team 4.
    HKT Legend, like AKB's Waiting stage, is not a original stage but formed by old songs of AKBGroup.
    But it is original in some sense, as it is unique for Team H.

As a demolished team, Team 4 has no chance to wait for an original stage anymore.
    But the recent news regarding Request Hour 2013 Blu-ray tells us that it is never too late to fulfill a dream, as there will be an MV for Hashire! Penguin.

So why not try to see if the other dream can come true?
    A unique stage for Team 4!
    We remember how Team KII got their original stage after Churi raised publicly her request to Aki-p.
    Maybe we can try the same.

The Project
    What I am asking you to do is to write letters to Aki-p, stating our wish to have a Team 4 special stage on its 2nd Anniversary - 6 June.

To make it easier for people who don't know Japanese, I have drafted a simple example for you to follow:
    Japanese:
    English Translation:
    If you want to write in your own words, or add anything, please feel free.
    If you have time, please kindly send more than one letter to let management aware of this idea.
    And please kindly spread this project to other fans who also love Team 4.
    If you know any fans from Japan, it would be even greater.

Please send the letter to AKB Theater (or if anyone know any better destinations, please kindly advsie):

I have prepared my own letter to Aki-p, which I will write by hand every day and send it to Japan:
    English version (approximate):

Again, this project is probably not likely to success, and I don't even know how many people would be interested to join.
    But what I think we can definitely do is to show our continuous love to Team 4 (or ex-Team 4, whatever) by some means. :)

2. HoneyRoastedPeanuts

HoneyRoastedPeanuts Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Twitter:
    hrp919
    I applaud showing initiative for something and your letter to management is reasonable enough, but here's my take on this:

I doubt it's a good idea to ask for a "revival" of Team 4. The team has been disbanded for good and is a part of AKB's past now. "Hashire Penguin" at Request Hour was like a chapter closer or epilogue to that story. The members have found their place in the current teams, so I want them to succeed there. Going back to memories of Team 4 feels like regress. I don't really want to cling to that memory when they're still here and doing well in the current teams.
    And that's coming from someone who really liked them as a team and saw them live a number of times. But I also believe that they're in better hands now. As fans, I believe it's our job to accept and support the girls as members of the teams they are in now.

It would be kind of indecisive (中途半端, if you want the Japanese) of management if they gave us a chance to see the former members of Team 4 together on stage again. There has to be a clean cut. It's the same as parading around Acchan for too long (which they did) although she already graduated/announced graduation. We have to move on.

I know many people that used to be supporters of Team 4 and/or its members. But I'm not sure if celebrating a defunct team is the best way of showing our support for the girls as they are now. In a way that makes it look like we're saying "You might be a part of A now, but you'll always be Team 4 to us".

I'm sorry that I'm rather negative about it. I'm not against it per se, but it just doesn't feel like the right thing to do. We haven't had any get-together of the other former teams either - apart from the revival concerts of course. It's very likely we'll see a reincarnation of Team 4 at this year's edition and that's going to be pretty close to Team 4's 2-year anniversary anyway.

3. sikanwan

Twitter:
    sikanwan
    ^
    I understand what you mean. :)

I think everyone would look at this in a different way as we all have different stories in our fandom.
    To me, the project is not only have a Team 4 revival, but also finish any unfinished dream for the team.
    Maybe someone would think this is rather backward looking, but I think it also means that it's never too late to achieve something as long as you keep the hope.

Anyway, we all know this project would be unlikely to success.
    Probably just let me waste some stamps in the coming months. :^^;:

4. sikanwan

Twitter:
    sikanwan
    [vimeo]http://vimeo.com/63074720[/vimeo]

5. Penguin4444

Penguin4444 Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    kanekotsugu
    I want to send a letter too. but i dont know how to send it. i mean where i must send it. i dont know the address