Fans in Japan (Tokyo)

Discussion in '48 Group Fans Worldwide' started by PiNK_LEMONeD, Oct 27, 2011.

1. PiNK_LEMONeD

PiNK_LEMONeD Kenkyuusei

Hello s48ers !!

I would like to know if there is some fans who are living in Japan!?
    I arrived in Japan (Tokyo) last month and, well, still struggling with the language but if there is other fans from the forum, maybe we can meet ?!

I hope to meet you soon!!
    じゃあね。

PiNK

2. HoneyRoastedPeanuts

HoneyRoastedPeanuts Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Twitter:
    hrp919
    I didn't want to be the first to reply, but since no one else seems to take much notice your thread...

I've been living in Japan for the last seven years, going through high school and university, so I couldn't have less problems with the language. Actually since then, I haven't had much direct contact with foreigners altogether. I'm currently a third-year student of IR / Politics and Economics.

Shizuoka is not too far from Tokyo and I'm going there every two-three months or so. Our prefecture is mostly known for its green tea, wasabi and sakura-ebi, but arguably it's also the most earthquake-endangered one.

Let's see who else is gonna drop by.

3. hikki

hikki Kenkyuusei

Been in Tokyo for seven years (gah, time flies). Usually really busy with work and what not, so I don't get out too much.

If something is planned out far enough in advance, I may be able to drag myself out of hiding.

4. ★星Yu。

★星Yu。 Kenkyuusei

Gaah! It's ok if I post here even if I'm not living in Japan anymore? :( I only go there for holidays if I get good grades :( But it's good to know there are fans living in Japan :D <3 & PiNK_LEMONeD if you are struggling with language don't doubt on pm-ing me if you need help :] I would be glad to help <3

So anyone here is from the Okinawa prefecture? I feel weird always saying I'm from Okinawa haha

5. Tomokazu

Tomokazu Kenkyuusei

Yokohama, Kanagawa, Japan - Auckland, New Zealand
    I'm currently 15, and I've lived in Japan for 2 complete years and 4 half years, and I've been to Japan 15 times. total. I'm from Kanagawa, Yokohama to be specific, but my Mum's from Chiba and I don't really know anything about my Dad.

But both my biological parents are Japanese, and I've been studying it for my entire life, so no problem at all with it.

So... Anyone here from Kanagawa prefecture? [rock]

6. symbv

symbv Kenkyuusei

Lived in Tokyo for >17 years but left Japan last year. Love Japan and went for a one-month trip all over last month. You are lucky to be living in the city of AKB ! ;-)

7. barilbaril

barilbaril Kenkyuusei

I've lived in Japan for 11 years. I've moved a lot because of my husband's transfers, but now we have a house in Chiba Pref. I don't go to Tokyo too often since I have 3 kids who keep me busy with school and kindergarten... but I went to Akihabara's AKB48 cafe yesterday! Second time for me, first for the kids!! We had so much fun!

8. Dharmawangsa

Dharmawangsa Kenkyuusei

Ano, anyone sorry to disturb - i ain't a guy from japan and i just want to ask something to you guys here (people who understand english and japanese)

I wonder what is this article about ? What is it saying ?
    http://times.pixiv.net/post/48265234901/4th

My thoughts is an artwork competition for mayu's next single or what ? Can anyone describe this more specific ?
    Thanks, anyway :)

9. Norenche

Norenche Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
  10. Dharmawangsa

Dharmawangsa Kenkyuusei

Oh silly me didn't notice that thread.
    Thanks !

11. ajseguin

ajseguin Kenkyuusei

I'm sorry to intrude your thread, as I live in Canada. I just wanted to ask if any of you know any show production company who would potentially hire or offer internships to foreign technicians/ stage hands ect... Or if you know (or maybe you are one) a sound/light tech who would have a few info or even want to exchange e-mails (pen pals are always fun) I'm really interested by the Japanese music industry and I want to join in on the fun and work there!

Thank you for your time.

12. saniam

saniam Kenkyuusei

This September, I will attend university in Japan. And the closest 48 theater from my uni is HKT48. So please help me if I wanna attend 48 theater or concert cause I'm still newbie there. Yoroshiku Onegaishimasu :)