Fantasy AKB League (Fantasy AKProject)

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by username04829, Nov 3, 2014.

1. username04829

username04829 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    ATTENTION: THIS HAS BEEN REOPENED

Hello members of S48!

I'm pleased to announce the start of the very first Fantasy AKB48 League!

The way applications work is this:

Pick 4 girls from each team. These are your "draft picks" and you will be guaranteed 2 of them from each team. Each girl can only be in 5 different teams, so it may be better to pick a less popular girl who you will be almost guaranteed to get.

I've created a spreadsheet (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1H8vM6Op31WuHdbTH4K3UmM-xxZO1VVSeLfhCFd-q3b0/edit#gid=0). On the side, write your S48 username and list your 4 girls from each team, in priority order, with the girls you want on your team most appearing first.

No incoming kennins (ex. Jurina, Sayanee, as they are in different parts of the forum). Outgoing kennins (Yukirin) are allowed.

More updates coming soon!

Last edited: Mar 24, 2015
  2. Furukawa_Akane

Furukawa_Akane Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Hey, I'm on the spreadsheet now, do you want me to help @username04829 and will you be doing this with sister groups?

3. username04829

username04829 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    @KashiwagiFan4Life
    Sure! Would you mind compiling some data for Team 4 & B?

And if it gets big enough, I might expand it to sister groups.

4. Furukawa_Akane

Furukawa_Akane Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
  5. username04829

username04829 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Whoops! Sorry the link was view only! :^^;::cold:

All is well now.

Please do not edit the reference pages, I must wait until next week so I can collect the data then. Thanks!

Last edited: Nov 3, 2014
  6. username04829

username04829 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    My apologies for making this a bit unclear.

Feel free to post your 4*7 teams on the first sheet, but don't edit anything else. Thanks!

7. username04829

username04829 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    More updates!

I'm going to "draft" a team a day (until Friday), just so we can see somewhat of a competition. Today's team is: Sousenkyo Kami 4 Team!

Team A:
    Shimazaki Haruka
    Kojima Haruna
    Takahashi Minami
    Kawaei Rina

Team K:
    Yokoyama Yui
    Kitahara Rie
    Kojima Mako
    Tano Yuka

Team B:
    Watanabe Mayu
    Kashiwagi Yuki
    Takajo Aki
    Takahashi Juri

Team 4:
    Kato Rena
    Kizaki Yuria
    Minegishi Minami
    Sasaki Yukari

8. username04829

username04829 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    I'm kind of repurposing this whole thing. From now on, the main feature of this will be the weekly member ranking. If your oshi wins, increases, or whatever, do the celebrations/sadness posts in this thread. You can also make teams, but that's really going to be put on the back burner until we get some bigger numbers in membership. Please enjoy the member rankings for this week, coming out this Sunday!

9. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    Hi! I'm a little unclear on how to list the girls. Do we list them all together, 1 through 28, or do we do it 1 through 7 per team? If I did it wrong, I'll fix it.

10. username04829

username04829 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    The way you did it is fine :)

11. username04829

username04829 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Official teams for @JoltFiend and @KashiwagiFan4Life are out!

I made it so people can't have more than 2 members from Sousenkyo Team, so this way one user won't get all popular members. Thanks for participating, and I'll see you all tomorrow for the points announcement!

12. username04829

username04829 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    WEEK ONE

Version 1.1 Update
    Formula for points is:
    Views / 25
    (GP + 1) * 3
    (Applications +1) * 3

Applications now open as soon as ranking is posted and close the following Saturday @ 3:00 PM Pacific Time (GMT-8).

New features:
    Members who aren't in the application stage (already have an official team listed on the sheet) are allowed to trade members, one for one. These members must be from the same team. If you are trading for a better member (higher points) you have to take the difference between the 2 as a penalty for next round. If you are trading down, you get a bonus of the difference. Each user can trade 4 members a week.

No team ranking this week. Members will continue accumulating points over until next week.

13. username04829

username04829 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    I'm sorry to announce that this is the end of this league. Thanks to me failing to find a way to balance the game in any sort of way or collect data efficiently, it's not a good idea to play this game with clearly unbalanced portions. Popular members like Takamina collected 200+ points while less popular members collected, sometimes, less than 10. I'm going to try to balance this game later in a way so that supporting your oshi who isn't grabbing thread views like crazy will be a more viable strategy. Apologies to @KashiwagiFan4Life and @JoltFiend who were early participants in the game.

This game has been put on hiatus until further notice.

14. username04829

username04829 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    VERSION 2.0 UPDATE AND GRAND REOPENING

Week 1:
    Team Drafting per the OP instructions
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1H8vM6Op31WuHdbTH4K3UmM-xxZO1VVSeLfhCFd-q3b0/edit#gid=0

New Scoring System:
    Each week will have a different prompt all users (participating or not) can vote on.
    1: 10 pts
    2: 9 pts
    and so on. You can't vote for a member on your team. Participating members, pick the top 5 girls you want scores to count towards your team. You must pick before the voting starts or else the lowest 5 will be counted for your team.
    Example:
    Kojima Haruna: 54 points
    Shimazaki Haruka: 11 points
    I picked Shimazaki, so I only get 11 points from her to count towards my team score.