First member that caught your eye vs. your oshi(s)

Discussion in 'General Nogizaka46 Discussion' started by xiexieleilei, Aug 3, 2023.

1. xiexieleilei

xiexieleilei Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    陈琳 Chen Lin
    Twitter:
    xiexieleiiei
    I'm a SNH wota(?) so I don't know a whole lot about AKB/Nogi but that's really cool how Yuri went from AKB to Nogi! SNH doesn't have any rival(?) groups so the most we get is transfer units/teams

2. kmacu

kmacu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Watanabe Mayu
    Ah, it wasn't a group transfer or anything like that. She left AKB before officially debuting, then auditioned for Nogi separately and luckily made it in!

• Like Like x 1
  3. veliem

veliem Member

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Kotoko
    1st gen: I got hooked onto Nogi back when they first debut or so and it was Takayama that did it for me. I liked her deep voice and her variety style. It was dorky and unique and fun. Also liked her amazing! gag.
    But my oshi eventually ended up being Nakada. Don't know how it ended up that way but I like her face and her chara on nogidoko and nogichuu.

2nd gen: First and oshi would be KTK. Her aloofness and face did it for me. Especially hairstyle and exposure forehead lol.

3rd, 4th, 5th gen: Don't really have any I would say I oshi. Closest would be Riria cause of pikachu lol.

• Like Like x 2
  4. xiexieleilei

xiexieleilei Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    陈琳 Chen Lin
    Twitter:
    xiexieleiiei
    Oh that's really cool! It must've been nice to see her become an idol again too :]

• Like Like x 1
  5. FlowingColors

FlowingColors Future Girls

I guess Ikoma Rina, since I was full AKB a few years ago and she once had a kenin. That was how I learned about Nogizaka46.
    Gotta mention Shiraishi and Manatsu - these two made me watch my first videos of Nogizaka.
    But my first Oshi was Yamashita. When I saw her solo cover from BokuSuki, I got curious who that girl is. She's the reason why I'm a Nogi-Oshi today.:blush:
    Yet, my current Oshi is Kaki. It just happend. Love at first sight?[hehe] I watched her PV (Link) from "Gomen ne, Fingers Crossed" (first sight), immediatly watched a bunch of videos on YouTube about her, then found myself rooting for her as center in the upcoming single (Kimi ni Shikarareta).