1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

FOR THE CREATORS OF S48 : THANKS

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Lobby' started by albusdumb, Apr 4, 2010.

1. albusdumb

albusdumb Member

You have all seen this post : viewtopic.php?p=269485&f=2#p269485

:cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2:

I do not know if this is the good time, I do not know if this is the good place.
    But it is our duty to tell at Kyobu and Kaito :

[kiss] [clap] THANKS [clap] [kiss]​

Thank you for everything :1st:
    To create a beautiful place where people can talk about AKB48, a meeting place, a place of joy :love:

Here I made me friends in France, Europe, Asia, South America, for make short : around the world.
    I share things that my friends do not know, I laughed, I cried sometimes, but always with someone beside me: you, the members of S48.

And without them, none of this would have been possible
    I do not know what to say of more. And if I continue I'll cry a lot because my tears are already there :cry:

Because words are empty because it is an important page in the history of this forum which turns.

2. ChobiMM3

ChobiMM3 Kenkyuusei

Perfectly said albusdumb [clap]

Although I didn't join Stage48 until November 2008 and I didn't partake in the full experience of the forum until I started posting last summer, I really love this forum. Like albusdumb said, thanks so much for creating one big place where AKB fans around the world could meet and chat about their favorite idols.
    I don't know about the other Stage48ers, but until I met some of my current friends on Stage48, my AKB fandom felt empty. It's not so much fun being into something when you can't fangirl or fanboy with anyone else.
    So, Kyobu and Kaito, thanks for making S48 happen and for bring us all together :)

3. Mr Waffle

Mr Waffle Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Aki-P
    Twitter:
    mrwaffle48
    Yeah, it's probably best for us to gush here, leave the real thread for serious discussion about admin role etc.

(Man, 'Nante suteki na sekai ni umareta no darou' just started playing, way to make me feel emotional...)

I joined this forum a couple of years ago, just as the world of jpop fandom was growing cold to me (hellopro started sucking, my previous forum was filling with jerks, etc). I've been an AKB fan for quite a few years but it wasn't until I came here that I really started loving them, and had the chance to really enjoy the fandom with other people. Somehow I managed to transform from an embittered hellopro fan to full of love for idol music once again thanks to AKB48, and to all of you guys. I've had some absolutely fantastic experiences thanks to what I've learnt here, and the friends I've made.

Thankyou for all your hard work over the years, Kyobu and Kaito. I honestly think I would've dropped out of jpop music completely if it wasn't for this warm home you've created. I hope you'll still have time to drop by now and then to see how things are going and say hi.

4. Sorceress628

Sorceress628 Kenkyuusei

THANKS SO MUCH kyobu-san & kaito-san.

Its a lonely place out there for gaijin fans that do not understand Japanese and you guys help create our English AKB48 home. There would have been no international gathering at Paris and NY, no guides for how to get wallet-raped, and no spreading the AKB48 love without you.

So once again, THANK YOU [bow]

5. Naomi

Naomi Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Nice idea, albus!

Thank you, Kyobu and kaito, for creating such a nice community. Since the day I joined, everyone was so nice and welcoming even though they didn't know me. I got to know a lot about AKB48 through STAGE48, and I wasn't even much of a fan at the time of joining, but now I can proudly say that I'm a huge fan thanks to STAGE48. I just wanted to say thank you for the great work and even though you're not administrators anymore, I hope we still get the chance to see you! :) Good luck with everything and thank you! :D

6. VoiL3T

VoiL3T Kenkyuusei

Beside Acchan where i can protect her 24/7
    Thanks Kyobu-san and Kaito-san :)

I have a great 2 years time here enjoying around with new known friends from all over the world on behalf of interest on AKB48. Although I rarely talk to both of you but I think both of you did a great job here maintaining the forum for all the members. It's really sad to see the creators demote themselves >.< :cry:

Don't forget to come back and visit us when you have the free time ya!! We'll be waiting ;)

7. flagator21

flagator21 Member

Many thanks to Kyobu and kaito for starting up this little corner of the internet we call home [clap]

Everyone else said it so eloquently, and I couldn't agree more with their thoughts. I don't know where'd I'd be if I hadn't run across S48. I've had some really great experiences with the friends I've made here. Nothing but good memories! We hate to see you guys step down, but understand where you're coming from. There comes a time when you're just not into it anymore. We wish you all the best! :D

8. dracomalfoy

dracomalfoy Member

It's quite a miracle that I'm not banned during your reign. :p
    I just wanna say thank you very much for being kind admins all this time. May you gain success in whatever you're doing after this.

And lastly, I hope for your successors to do even better in the future for this wonderful community.

Your friend in heart,

-DR-

9. vikacong

vikacong Kenkyuusei

To kyobu and kaito, both of you have my greatest gratitude for creating this forum.

It's almost one year since I joined this forum and though I may not be really active, I have met many friends who share the same compassion. I made new friends throughout the world thanks to this forum.

Even though it may be short, I am glad that at least I've known about both of you.