for you, sayaka; a akimoto sayaka fanblog

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Theatre' started by issa, Oct 6, 2010.

1. issa

issa Kenkyuusei

I've been using this blog for my sayaka fandom rants for a bit more than 2 months now (started of at Sayaka's birthday to be precisely.). Although I've been rather busy so I havent been able to use it as much as I would have liked, but from now on I will have alot more time on my hands and I'll be using it wisely- so I changed the blog address + design and gave myself a push :9. And seeing how there has been alot of threads here about newly opened fanblogs lately, I decided to share mine as well c;

Now what is this blog about? Well, Sayaka obvi. But more precisely; my opinions regarding sayaka related news, TV-appearances reviews and random sayaka rants. So yeah, this basically a place for me to fangirl. And if I have to give any other goal and reason to why I started this bog, other than to stimulate my brain, it would be that hopefully you'll all see why I like this girl so.

You're more than welcome to share suggestions and opinions.
    I'll be adding a blogroll whenever I figure out how to make it look nicely.

2. RocketStarLauncher

RocketStarLauncher Member Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    Sato Natsuki
    I really like the variety of your posts so far. Added you!

3. Naomi

Naomi Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Ah, a Sayaka blog! Can I link you at my blog? :3 (Actually, I already did, but if you don't want me to, I'll remove it. xD)

Anyway, I really like the look of it! I shall read it, too. :D

4. Ange

Ange Member

The Stage48 Institute for Akimoto Sayaka Worship
    Yay, I'll add you! xDDD

(and add naomi, too)

5. issa

issa Kenkyuusei

Thanks, ofcourse it's alright to add. I've added you guys as well, along with a few others around here (hope you dont mind). If anyone else wants to exchange links just give me a shout. xD