Fujimoto Miki

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Idol Emporium' started by issa, Jul 30, 2007.

1. clarizza

clarizza Kenkyuusei

Can't see anything in her or other H!P members blog about them going with her to Hawaii.
    (I might have missed something though :hmm: )
    So my guess is that it was a pretty private ceremony.

2. Makaveli

Makaveli Kenkyuusei

crying out love in the center of the world
    I went to see Fujimoto Miki's mini concert today in Bangkok. There were a lot of MM fans there.(I'm probably just one of a few AKB fans who went there) I'm not a fan of Miki myself, and have never even heard she sing before, However I decided to check it out. And it was quite fun.

3. Chivor

Chivor Kenkyuusei

wow dude you went for it?

I bet listening to Mikitty live was totally face melting.

4. Mr Waffle

Mr Waffle Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Aki-P
    Twitter:
    mrwaffle48
    Mikitty is amazing live. I remember during the day show of the Sexy 8 Beat tour finale (the show before Yossie's grad), her mic cut out about 20 seconds into her solo, but she took it in her stride and calmly resumed singing the moment the staff replaced her mic. Such a professional <3

5. Mr Waffle

Mr Waffle Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Aki-P
    Twitter:
    mrwaffle48
    So Miki got married in Hawaii a few months ago, right? Last week there was an official party for it or something. Anyway, what you want to see is photos, right?!?

Photos (lots of shots of the guests inc many hellopro former and current) and more photos. Love the custom kitkats :XD:

6. pankwaah

pankwaah Kenkyuusei

I think Miki was one of the best singer of Morning Musume, or even whole Hello! Project. Her voice is amazing. it's bright and beautiful and not too cute, so she can sing more mature and rocking songs. She was one of my faves, and i'm so sad she graduated. (yeah, two years ago. :D ) If she was still in Momusu, they would do much better.
    I'm so sad Miki's solo career didn't get good start. I liked "Okitegami" really much, but Tsunku could have done happier songs for her. I'm still hoping she releases second solo single. (Actually it would be 7th...) I'm sure she has many fans who want her back. I guess she is busy with hr husband. ;) Oh, yeah congratulations to them. ♥ I hope they will spend the rest of their life together. :)

7. Kanki

Kanki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    Twitter:
    imnikky
    I was going to post this in the MM thread, but then looked and found this. :( Miki's dad passed away...

[​IMG]

Singer Fujimoto Miki (25)’s father passed away on the morning of the 10th in a hospital in Hokkaido. The cause of death is unknown. The unexpected news of the death shocked both Fujimoto and her mother.

According to sources, Fujimoto’s mother and father had been living apart, her mother lives in the city.

Fujimoto got married last year on July 11th to comedian Shouji Tomoharu (34). They had their wedding ceremony with just their families on July 3rd at Hokulia in Hawaii. Fujimoto’s father was present and was able to see his daughter in a wedding dress.

Fujimoto is from Hokkaido and auditioned for Morning Musume in 2000, she then moved to Tokyo. She’s active as an actress and singer. She also has a happy private life. Fujimoto will adjust her schedule and head to Hokkaido for the funeral service.

Translated by: Kanki@stage48.net
    Source: http://www.sanspo.com/geino/news/101111 ... 019-n1.htm

Also, does anyone know how to make hyperlinks here? ><

8. Naomi

Naomi Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Oh no. D: I can't imagine what she and her family must be going through right now... My thoughts go out to her and her family. :cry:

RIP.

TEXT

9. juanka89

juanka89 Kenkyuusei

I 'll always love Mikitty... She used to be one of my favorites singers from H!P

My friends and me did a special wotagei for romantic ukare mode some time ago...
    Don't play the video if you can't understand the wota's feeling...!

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lPlwCbgeIVM[/yt]

10. yankeesophyd

yankeesophyd Kenkyuusei

when i heard she will leave with just only being leader that moment
    i really feel like a bullet hit my heart
    i never she will leave morning musume that way
    and the man that she dating that time is really ugly

11. kimunlimited

kimunlimited Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu
    Fujimoto Miki reveals her baby’s gender
    by Shiso on January 2, 2012 at 7:51 pm
    [​IMG]
    Talent Fujimoto Miki (26), who is currently pregnant with her first child, has revealed her baby’s gender through her official blog!

According to Fujimoto on December 31st, her first child will be a boy. The star wrote, “I was told earlier ’It looks like something is attached’, but recently I was able to verify it clearly.“ She also reported that the baby is growing well.

Fujimoto will give birth to the baby in March. Congratulations!

Source & Image: Fujimoto Miki official blog
    Mirrored from Tokyohive

12. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    fujimoto miki..with only her name made me hooked to her during her time in momosu.. my ultimate fave. good voice, pretty face.. and luckily she managed to record aruiteru..one of my fave momosu song.
    and yeah, her voice is the best so far i ever heard in momosu. she's like yuka masuda of akb48 but with proper treatment. i hate how she got out because of that scandal.. i cant imagine how momosu gonna be if she led them for about 3 or 4 more years.

13. Berii

Berii Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Omori Maho
    Mikitty was and is perfection. I enjoyed her time in Morning Musume (one of the best voices ever, and quite beautiful, funny and charismatic in her own particular way), but it was awful to be stripped of her status as soloist to join the group. She was doing quite well by her own, right?

Oh well. At least she stills relatively active now as a Celeb Mama, but miss her voice a lot.

if the video does not show watch the video here

I wonder if they'll bother to release her anniversary concert from last year. Seems great!

14. Deyan

Deyan Member

Twitter:
    MrWeilai
    I found my copy of MIKI① last week (it was high time I finally tidied up my CD collection) and I freaked out when I realised that it was released more than 12 years ago! Gosh it made me feel old. I still remember making my parents order it for my birthday. Anyway I've been listening to it a lot for the past few days, it's such a fine piece of Idol music, I still remember the lyrics to most of the songs, it feels so nostalgic! Reminds me of the good old days when I was a die hard fan of Mikitty, Ayaya and Charmy. My holy trinity. :^^;: Next step: uploading my Ayaya CDs to my itunes for a second wave of nostalgia.
    Well I guess all I want to say is: I still love you Mikitty! <3

15. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    • Like Like x 1